July 31, 2014 | 2020 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by misskittycity74

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I discovered this item from a you tube makeup tutorial! It's very lightweight & instantly brightens the eye area! This product wakes up my face & is never cakey. Fool proof to apply. It feels nice & cool upon application. This a HG product for me. The product seems to last forever. I've had my roller for about 4 months - I use it daily, sometimes twice & it's still going strong!💕💕💕

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by hotdg77

I love that this really makes my under-eye area brighter, it also has a really nice cooling effect due to the metal ball which I really appreciate :) The price is affordable and the packaging is very convenient in my opinion. Would definitely repurchase this! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't know how this product works, but it does. It comes in a nice little roller-ball applicator. It looks like a thin and very sheer concealer, but it quickly disappears into your skin and leaves no trace of color that I can see.

All that is left is a brighter eye area that really looks less puffy and dark bags are less visible. I like that it soaks in completely so that the liquid doesn't settle into fine lines or creases throughout the day.

I don't need any other concealers or coverage for my eye area with this stuff. It's really easy and fool-proof to use. I would buy this again and recommend to friends.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Big, BIG fan of this product. I should preface this review- I don't have THAT dark of under eye circles, they're noticeable but not extreme. That being said, I think this concealer is absolutely lovely for those that need a medium coverage of concealer under their eyes. I apply this with windshield wiping motions just below my eyes and pat in with my finger. Stays on great throughout the day and doesn't crease under my eye which has always been a problem with my pesky dry skin. Gives my face that "hey I'm awake!" look when in reality, I'm not at all. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this daily and am onto my second purchase of this product. Though it doesn't have full coverage of dark under-eye circles, its incredibly easy to put on and blend. When I want to go with more coverage, I'll put my Bobbi Brown Corrector in light peach over this and then set using the Laura Mercier Secret brightening powder or my Revlon Nearly Naked powder in Light. I'm light and warm/yellow toned (NC20-25, C2 in MAC, Nars TM Alaska, Becca Camel) and the color works great for me. I will continue to buy this!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by thelaurax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the fair/light version of this product. I have very dark circles and constantly look tired in the morning. While this product literally says it is intended for dark circle coverage, I wouldn't use this for anything other than the most minimal coverage job. It is a liquid formula and comes out very sheer. The rollerball feels nice gliding on, but does not blend the product at all and looks an unnatural orang-y streaky color. You have to go back with your finger or a brush to make it look natural, and then once all is said and done it doesn't cover the dark circles. Looking forward to getting the industrial strength concealer I really wanted that I should have bought in the first place.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Niliak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite undereye concealers. It does not crease throughout the day and it is very easy to blend. I don't really like the packaging though cuz it's not very hygienic. But other than the packaging I love this stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by waldorfwannabe

This product is a bit meh. It tends to oxidise and turn orange, but is easy to apply and blend. Coverage is ok. I have a feeling that the packaging means a lot of product goes to waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by gobecky

I like this concealer.

I keep it in my purse. Just in case I need a last minute touch up.

That being said, I also use it most days instead of my Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place concealer. It is light, easy to use and NEVER RUNS OUT! Seriously -this thing lasts FOREVER!

It gives light coverage that is easily spreadable, but not buildable. I hope that makes sense!
Good product for the price. Not sure about how much it combats any puffiness, etc...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by ohhhleslie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Meh, there's better stuff out there to cover dark circles. For what you're getting, I think this product is expensive. It's sheer coverage and can somewhat be built up, but beware: this product creases like craaaazyyy!! It makes me look 10 years older. For reference, I am NC20 in Mac and the "fair" color looks kinda weird orange under my eyes but if blended out it kinda goes away. I only use this if I'm gonna go out for a quick errand , otherwise I use Mac's pro long wear concealer which is MUCH better