November 23, 2014 | 1558 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Twiggy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my HG cleanser for the warmer months. It removes all my makeup and sunscreen without over-drying my skin - a FIRST for a foaming cleanser!. Prior to this I had tried Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, (Drying), Clean and Clear Make-up Removing Foaming Cleanser (Drying about after a week of daily use). and too many more to mention, all with the same effect. For reference I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin, with my skin becoming more oilier in the warmer months, which is why this works for me.... It retails for aprpox. $9 cdn. and comes in a convenient pump which dispenses the foam. I will re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by leh22686

I LOVE this cleanser. I have been using Clean & Clear's makeup dissolving cleanser but I like this one so much better. It thoroughly removes all of my long-wearing foundation (Revlon Colorstay) and eye makeup that I wear. Two pumps is all it takes to clean my entire face and the foam is a good consistency. Some foams can be too wimpy... It has a very pleasant smell also. I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For $6.49 + tax I figured what could I lose trying it? It's turned out to be a nice cleanser. This takes off my SS, makeup and whatever else the day has thrown at my skin... effortlessly without scrubbing and without stripping. Leaves my skin clean and soft. I am prone to breakouts if I don't get all the SS off - this works beautifully so that I don't have to resort to greasy oily cleansers. Nothing sexxy here, no miracle ingredients, just a plain Jane cleanser that works well.

It comes in a pump bottle that creates a foam.
Ingredients:
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic Capric Glycerides, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Phenoxyehanol, Isoceteth-20, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthum Gum, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, Methylisothiazolinone