April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Ligeiapg

Even though I don't have lines around my eyes, I do get really puffy in the morning, and also I do have dark circles, which makes me looks older and tired. I read the reviews for this product, and thought it was safe to try it.

I won't say I don't like it, but really, it doesn't does much either. Like others said, it is a nice feeling when you roll the roller, but my dark circles are still there.

I should add that it does the trick with the puffiness. I remember reading someone who said it made a trick even when you were crying, and I had a chance to try that. It does work. But mostly in the morning, my eyes are really bloated, and this fix that almost immediately.

I am not sure what I'd try next, but I want something that deals with my circles next time. I have not been lucky with clinique and their eye products. I love clinique, but my eyes don't.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Harriet1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Luckily I only had a sample of this so I didn't have to return it. The sensation of the roller ball was pleasant, but the product itself stung. Also it didn't moisturise at all, the skin around my eyes felt tight and it left a sticky film. What is the point of it?

I'll never know.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this product daily for several months, but never saw any results. I like the applicator, and the serum feels nice going on, but other than that, nothing, It also has something that irritated the outside corners of my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by psuetani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about a month now and have seen no improvement. I do agree with other reviews that the metal roller ball is cool to the eyes which may help with puffiness, but the actual product has done nothing for my eye puffiness. Don't waste your money on this product or at least try to get a sample and try it for free before investing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by hotAsFiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My eyes are just like the reviewer below. Eye creams end up doing nothing but causing irritation and swollen eyes for me. The only 2 things that I know for sure have worked is the original All About Eyes in the jar, and MACs Fast Response Cream. Even the All About Eyes Rich irritated me to no end. I am very very pleased with this product as it does what it claims. My main concern is always having puffy and swollen eyes and this totally soothes them and brings the puffiness down. The actual roller ball feels cold which gives a very cooling sensation upon application. I really love that! And I've had absolutely ZERO irritation from this product! This is going to be a staple for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I normally do not use Clinique but this is an excellent product that does everything it claims too. This was purchased because I would wake up with puffy, swollen eyes. I think it's a sinus issue or allergies but it is painful and has been going on for maybe a year. Sometimes the pain was so bad it would trigger headaches. Anyway, I've had this about 2 months or so and from the first use I had results. The roller ball is a great size and it is very easy to massage my under eye and the lid and crease area with it. Honestly I had thought my eye area had just rapidly declined in how well I was doing with aging but really it was the constant congestion of the eye area that had me looking tired and even a little dark under the eye (something I never delta with before). Lots of fine lines magically appeared and even my high eye eye creams and masks didn't help. But being able to massage the congestion has made my eyes 15 years younger. The little lines I had started to deal with vanished. The darkness was gone in under a week, maybe even a day or two. I noticed the skin looked less transparent and the swelling in the morning just stopped happening for the most part. Now, I rarely get it and I just use the eye massager a few times a day. It is fine over makeup and other skincare products or alone. The serum is light and non greasy, no scent, and dries quickly. I'm going to assume the serum is helping too but most of my results I feel are from the rolling massage ball but the serum is great for helping that slide along. This product has made a huge difference in my life and I will continue to purchase it. It gave me my normal eyes back and has stopped me from spending hours trying to relieve pain in the morning. It's perfect. I also tried the YSL pen but it has a very tiny ball and a stupid clicking mechanism that I find non appealing, plus the clinique is a way better value and works awesome! I'd be more inclined to look at clinique in the future for skincare after this experience. Oh, and with multiple uses a day I think should last a least 6 months, probably 10 so if you are on the fence just do it. I cannot praise this item enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What do I love about this product? How it soothes tired eyes. I bought it for the purpose of aiding with bags and dark circles. I can say it does help with bags although it has done little for my dark circles. What I was not expecting and the reason why I love this is how lovely it feels when my eyes are tired. Morning or night, whenever my eyes feel tired, using this always makes me feel better, the cooling sensation and the roller balls gentle massage are great. I LOVE that I can use this over my makeup without worrying it will take off my concealer or disturb my makeup. It absolutely doesn't. Provides a nice cool sensation and the serum goes on smoothly without disturbing what is underneath. It is a bit pricey but I have had this for almost a year so I would say that it is worth it (and I use this daily) one lippie off because it didn't really do anything for dark circles. Overall I am quite happy with this purchase and would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My number one concern with eye creams is moisture because I do have very dry skin around my eyes. Given this is in no way marketed as an eye moisturizer, I wasn't surprised when it did nothing for dryness. But as for the claims that it depuffs and reduces (albeit only a bit) undereye circles, this is definitely a great product. It's also really effective on slight fine lines, as it has a really nice (temporary) firming effect. The cooling rollerball applicator is a nice touch, as well. Feels very soothing on tired, morning eyes. Overall I think this is a very nice product, but the dryness that I deal with prevents me from using this as much as I'd like . But if the skin around my eyes ever balances out, this will be a go-to morning eye product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

well, i absolutely love this. i find the whole thing very soothing--- the massager-ball is cold and exerts the perfect pressure on my tired eyes (tired in the morning and tired at the end of a long, toddler-filled day!) and the serum itself is just perfect. Most eye creams are too rich and give me millia or irritations, but this serum is perfect because it's light and gentle but extremely soothing. i don't think this will work for allergy-puffiness, but for early morning puffiness it is divine. it hydrates the perfect amount without feeling heavy or greasy on the skin. it sinks in immediately. For reference, my light olive skin is normal/oily and sensitive to creams. And i love this serum. However, my DH tried it one night and had to immediately wash it off b/c it burned his eyes. So each person is very different when it comes to their eyes. (surprising since he can wash with plain ol' dove soap and cheap s/s on his face and have no complaints, LOL!) i will definitely rebuy for myself, mostly because it just feels so good to apply this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this at Sephora and was excited to try it. Lack of sleep and allergies are leaving huge bags under my eyes. So I tried it one morning after I got out of the shower and it made my eye lids swell up! I washed off immediately and took some Benadryl, applied some hydrocortisone underneath my eyes. I have no idea what ingredient would have caused that either. Wow!!