November 24, 2014 | 2007 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by easternshyne

I bought bare it all by wet & wild & it looks awesome on my skin tone. I have a light medium tone with a yellow under tone to my skin. I love the color. It has a light floral smell to it. Depending on how you like the intensity of the lip color, you may have to reapply after a few hours. It Isn't the smoothest lipstick, it's a matte texture so before applying the lipstick, I usually put on a lip balm, lip liner & after a lip gloss for added sexiness! For me it's a great shade. Plus the price is right....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

What a disappointment. I waited forever to get a hold of this shade. Every time I would come across a WnW display, I found it sold out which fueled my desire for it even more..I FINALLY get my hands on it and what happens?? Concealer lips..As dark as this is in the tube, I thought for sure this would be a nice nude, YLBB shade, but no..I look like I hungrily chowed down a tube of concealer..and my lips are not that pigmented either. Good thing it was only $1.99..I would have been really sad had it been more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am stunned by how freaking good this looks on me. The search for a decent nude lippie was driving me to insanity; I could not find a good one that did not make me have a corpse-like appearance, settle into fine lines and dry lips. This stuff is magical. The color is a pinky beige that is not too light. It does 'warm' a little, but weearing a thick layer to preserve the initial tone the application delivers is not going to be a problem. Wearing it thickly, it seems to be a little teeny bit moisturizing? This is weird because most reviewers will say this is drying. These reviewers must not have tried OCC's lip tars, which was the previous nude I was wearing (Hush). It additionally plumps my lips, which other nudes seem to shrink or inherit the redness around my nose/lips. Finally, this does not accentuate lines and dryness, which ALL nude lippies seem to do on me. I like a thick lashing of super pigment, with a bit of creamy texture. I hated Rimmel Nude Delight because it made my lips shrink and was too slippery on the lips. I hated OCC lip tar Hush because it was too drying, too light to wear thickly and had a 60's 'mod' look to it. Not what I was going for; I wanted a Kardashian pout. Revlon's Nude Attitude was way wrong for me. It was too light, pasty, drying and accentuated every line and flake. It was, truthfully the worst. This product was only $2 USD, and is a steal. I even bought a back up (not typical for me, as I love to experiment). Lasts a good 5 hours on lips and will be tenacious enough through drinking and eating. It is just so good because my lips dont peel and flake, plus the color is so sexy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by FeralCreature

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great nude color for fair skin tones. I am very light and cool-to-neutral toned and most nudes look muddy brown on me and really wash me out. This one has just enough pink that it looks like I just have less pigmented lips (I naturally have darker, pinkish-plum lips) and goes well with my paleness and pink undertones. It looks polishes but not made up and will probably be my go-to for work since I usually do a "no-makeup" makeup look and don't want anything too crazy on my lips.

Like the other WnW matte lippies I have tried, this one is highly pigmented, very matte and can be drying (and also can emphasize flakes/creases/dry patches on lips) if you don't wear a lip balm underneath. For a super cheap and easy to find lipstick though, I really don't mind the extra effort of quickly slapping on some balm before application. I stays put very well too.

I would buy this shade again but would caution that it's probably not great for darker skin tones. I would imagine that if your skin is medium-dark or darker, this would probably look like concealer lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Jessmlo

At first this lipstick was creamy but after a while it got dull and dry and it doesnt glide on the lips. I usually just dab this on a few times since it cant glide on. I dont like the formula but i do like the color of this lipstick. I think this lipstick could look good on anybody even fair girls becuase its a pinkish nude color. I dont like to use this on its own but as a base to even out the color of my lips. Then I take a brownish wine color lipstick and outline my lips with it then blend. This creates a nude mauvey color. Even though its not the best nude lipstick out there I will be repurchasing this becuase its cheap and I enjoy the color.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like the matte formula because it is very longwearing. I bought this based off reviews here. On me it shows up too peachy on my pigmented lips so would always have to mix it. If it had a little more pink or mauvey pink to tone down the peach it would be the perfect shade at least for me! Also after a couple uses it broke at the base. Can't complain too much since these are super cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

Probably one of my favorite nudes. I wish it had a BIT more color but thats personal preference. One of the few nudes that actually looks good on me, and I have a Dior one too :( It lasts through me eating dinner, doesn't dry up my lips, has a nice matte finish, and is very pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeauty2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! Favorite nude EVER!!! I have honeylove by MAC and I like this better than Honeylove. I wear mine with a little clear gloss and out the door! Defiantly a must by for the NC45-NC55 ladies. TRUST ME!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a horrible color, it's drying, & it makes me look like I've been dead for 3 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. The color is a dark nude shade. It's not a flat out nude because it has color to it but its very nice and wearable. Looks nice during daytime as a tint on the lips. The quality is good. Mattes can be a bit drying but they last longer and my lips didnt dry out as much wearing this. Its nicely pigmented. I own Mac's honeylove lipstick which some people have said that this color could be a dupe for. They share the same undertones but bare it all is definitely about 2 or 3 shades darker with more brown in it. This shade is really pretty and this is coming from someone who doesn't like much color on the lips. This is one of those my lips but better lipsticks. I love it.