August 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by brilliantcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've never been a fan of nude lip colors but I saw this recommended as the "perfect" nude. Since I've been going either smoky or colorful with my eyes, I thought picking up a good nude, especially at such a low price, would be smart. I am SO glad I did! This is possibly my favorite lippie right now. I don't find it drying and I can play with it by using my stains or glosses to get all sorts of looks. You cannot beat it for the price! It definitely wears as though it's high-end, but the packaging is my one gripe. It's fairly flimsy and unattractive, but if that's how WNW keeps costs down it's certainly something I can live with!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by XCynX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a nice matte nude color lipstick.It is hard for me to find a nice nude color that does not wash me out, but this color doesn not do that.Topped with Revlon peach petal lipgloss, this makes for a perfect lip.Packaging isnt great but for the price and quality of this product, I will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Ivora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a decent nude lipstick. I do not have any complaints. I got it for $2, which is dirt cheap. The quality is wonderful. It is comparable to high end brands. I use to be a makeup snub, and avoided drugstore products, but now most of my collection is drugstore products. I completely support this lipstick. It is a must in anyones makeup bag! I also like this brands Fergie collection and nude lipstick in "Fergie Daily". Completely hot!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got really excited to try this lipstick when I saw a picture of it on Pinterest. I was looking for a good nude lipstick - I didn't understand the idea of a nude lipstick until I started loving the Peach Kiss baby lips and I thought this would look nice. However, it kind of makes me look like a dead fish! I'm not sure if it's because it's matte or just the that the shade completely clashes with my skintone...I think it's a little darker than my skin but it's just got too much brown in it to make me look like I'm still living. It's super pigmented and there's a ton of product left, so I will not be repurchasing. There's better colors (and nude colors, at that) in this line. I did like the price though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by themullens220

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This shade is an adequate nude for my NC44 skin tone but quite drying and can sometimes be too pale and makes me look washed out. However, Bebot Love from the Fergie collection is my absolute favorite lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by stormm

Unbeatable price and a great nude color! I hate that all nudes turn pink on my lips but this one is just the right beige tone. The lipstick is not drying and very creamy, especially for the price. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Just a fantastic lipstick and quality for a bargain price. Colour and texture are the same/if not better than MAC Honey Love which I love. perfect peachy pink nude. Makes lips look fabulous. Long wearing texture. Go buy one now.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I bought this lipstick today and realized I must use a nude lip liner with it or else have my natural lip color awkwardly stand out around the edges.

So far though, I like the color and this might be the nude lip I've been searching for.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by FlannyCupcake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love all things Wet 'n Wild and this lipstick doesn't disappoint. It is a really great nude, that I have worn with and without gloss. It doesn't dry out my lips and goes on smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this nude lip color! It glides on smoothly, but the formula is kind of dry, so I usually exfoliate and moisturize before applying. I really do not like the packaging because the lipsticks rubs onto the top when you open it. You will also see it since the top is clear. I open mine carefully so this does not happen, but sometimes the top gets stuck, so you have to kind of pull, so you end up with the product on the top anyway. Not a huge mess to clean up, just a bit frustrating. But it is a great color and a great product.