Nuxe MASQUE FRAIS HYDRATANT [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Water, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata extract, butylene glycol, ethylhexyl hydroxystearate, cetyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, prunus amagdalus dulcis protein, glycerin, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, adansonia digitata seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, isohexadecane, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl, oleyl alcohol, phospholipids, polysorbate 80, methylparaben, glycerrhetinic acid, propylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, tetrasodium edta, zanthoxolum alatum fruit extract, ethylparaben, sodium citrate, butylparaben, nymphea alba flower extract, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, chlorphenesin, iris florentina root extract, lilium candidum bulb extract, limonene.

on 5/28/2004 6:33:00 PM

WWWOOOWWW!!!! Oh My! This is SOO wonderful...my skin seems to be more radiant. I have ben using this every three days for two weeks. I have super dry/sensitive skin that had some breakouts-now I GLOW and my breakouts are gone!! I'm throwing my DDF collagen mask in the trash and ordering a lifetime supply of this!

on 4/24/2004 5:17:00 AM

I tried a sample of this thanks to a lovely MUAer who sent me that as an extra. I used to love the Clarins mask, but this is so much better! I am usually sensitive with normal to dry skin, but after being on a diet for a while I had severely dehydrated skin and this worked wonders on the fisrt application. I will definitely buy again and again. EDITED: not sure I will buy this again this is a great product, but here in Italy it's way overpriced, 40% more than in France!

on 11/27/2003 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I purchased this product as I was looking for a masque that I could use under my eyes. This is an excellent masque for dry skin types which can be used all over the face and under the eye. On application it goes on as a thick liquid but quickly absorbs into the skin. After using this I definately saw a big difference in terms of skin texture. A big PLUS for me was that it did not sting or burn. Will definately buy again. continued >>

on 6/18/2003 6:10:00 AM

I'm reviewing this on behalf of my friend. I have this, but have only used it once - moisturising masks just don't seem to be something my skin needs. My friend suffered a bad sunburn on her face, and after a few days her skin was peeling off all over. Normal moisturiser didn't do anything, so I gave her this mask, and the next day her skin was like new - no peeling, soft and fresh. She was delighted!

on 3/18/2003 5:42:00 PM

Great Mask!! Can be used around the eye area too. IMHO find this better than Sisley flower gel, and one of the BEST. I didn't break out or have a reaction. Leaves your skin well hydrated, soft and plumped.

on 11/20/2002 12:21:00 PM

A few years back this was in all the magazines. Beauty editors were raving.It is a fantastic hydrating mask. But I admit I haven't actually repurchased.I'm always moving on, searching for the ultimate 'hydrating' product.

on 8/15/2002 12:28:00 PM

I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this mask. It is so hydrative and can also use on eye area as an eye mask. Price is reasonable/cheap (only $15 when order at beautycenter.co.uk) I must say I have tried tons of hydrating mask and this is the best for its price and quality. Thanks for a nice MUAer send this sample as extra to me.

Popular Face Skincare Products