September 2, 2014 | 1920 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by sammysoth

I did not like these facial wipes at all! They stung my face so bad and I do not have sensitive skin. They are more on the drier side of wipes which I do not prefer. I did not even finish the pack, they were that bad. And do not use this on your eye area! I do not recommend these wipes at all

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by beautystar87

Yikes! My face is still stinging from these wipes! Looks like everyone else is having the same problem. Definitely not for sensitive skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I love the Say Yes to Blueberries facial cleansing wipes and often use them on my face to remove makeup or to refresh my skin in the morning instead of water and cleanser. Due to my favorable results with the Blueberries wipes, I bought some of these on sale. I don't like them as much for my face but I use them for a much different reason with success. I take a swimming workout class three days a week and I have to keep my bikini area cleaned up. I haven't tried anything better than shaving (but I hope to when I can afford it). Between the swimming, the suit hitting the bikini area and the shaving itself, I have experienced some terrible itching in that area. After trying many remedies, including aloe gel, deodorant stick (seen on YouTube), Lanacane, etc., I tried one of these wipes in a moment of desperation. These actually took the itching and irritation away immediately and kept it away for hours. Please note I did not use the wipe in my vaginal area, just around the bikini line and they worked beautifully at soothing the irritation. I have already purchased more.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

"Soothing" my *#(@*$*!!!

These are AWFUL. I wish I had read the reviews I bought them. Ive got fairly "tough" skin and can handle glycolic and lactic peels without too many issues, but I wasn't expecting these supposedly "soothing" wipes to sting nearly as much as they did. OUCH!

If I could give these zero lippies, I would. They're an absolute waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OUCH! OUCH! I should have read the reviews before trying these wipes. Just seconds after using one, my face turned bright red and burned. I have never had a reaction like this to any product. I immediately rinsed with cold water for a good couple minutes. Then I followed with my trusty Clinique Moisture Surge Intense, which is always soothing on my skin. These were only 2.99 for the trial pack, but I hate them so much, I will spend more than that in gasoline just to go return them.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by ceciliadinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wanted to try this out because it was natural and the packaging was cute.. I had a lot of expectations since it was made of organic ingredients. Unfortunately, the experience was horrible. My first wipe was okay but slightly abrasive. After a few wipes I felt like the toilette was ripping my skin apart. Then came the sting. The towelettes caused my face to turn red and it stung like crazy. My face was on fire. Nonetheless, I will not be trying this product again.

The packaging is cute and the smell was really nice but it was too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Peachycactus

I didn't have time to like this face wipe, the first time I ever used it my face went BRIGHT red and was burning.

I'm not sure which ingredient caused the reaction but I stopped using it immediately. The redness stayed for a few hours.

This is NOT for sensitive skin. It is highly scented too (albeit a nice scent).

In terms of the wipe, it was textured and smelled good. I could not tell you how well it performed otherwise due to my sudden reaction to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ewitsivett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the yes to line however these wipes were disappointing! I felt like I really had to scrub to take my makeup off and they're not that moist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love how they smell. A lot of wipes smell horrible. These remove makeup rather well. I read a lot of reviewers saying it burned there skin or caused it to be red. My skin is extremely sensitive and it so far hasn't given me any reaction. It did an amazing job to remove all the makeup. Didn't leave any after feeling on my skin and the fact that they are best of beauty for allure 2011 means they are doing something right. I don't get all the negatives. They have these in a trial package at Ulta. Pack of 10 for about $3. Try them out. They are not that bad. I do not like that they contain fragrance, though they do smell good.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by NicoleLov3ly

I love using face wipes and decided to give these a try. I got them at my Target, 30ct for $5.99. I am almost out of them and every time I use them they irritate/burn around my cheeks. They get the job done and take off my makeup when I am too lazy on late nights to use a cleanser. They smell wonderful and don't dry out. I just wouldn't buy them again, not for me.