Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 4/15/2014 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have to agree with the others -- these burn, at least if you have sensitive skin. I also have rosacea which may account for the sting. At least it doesn't last long. They do a so-so job of removing makeup and I do like the packaging, but I wouldn't repurchase unless there was no alternative.

on 4/6/2014 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use these in the evening to remove the majority of my face makeup before washing my face. While they are quite moist, I do like to wet them with a bit of additional water from the sink to make them most effective (however I've done this with most facial wipes I've tried so it's a personal preference). I particularly like how these have a plastic lid to help retain the moisture in the pack. The wipes smell nice and don't cause any breakouts on my skin. Other reviews have mentioned a burning sensation but I definitely don't get that. I will most likely be repurchasing these.

on 4/3/2014 10:38:00 PM

Oh man I thought it was just me! I agree with everyone else saying these burned like hell!!! Stay far away if you have sensitive skin D: I really wanted to like these seeing as they're all natural and you'd think the cucumber and aloe would be really soothing but it did nothing but burn and irritate my skin. I saw a lot of foundation make up coming off but then when I looked closely on my face there was still a lot of make up there. I had to really rub hard to get the make up off, which isn't good for your face. I'm totally returning these. Such a disappointment. I have yet to find a good make up remover for very sensitive and acne prone skin. The search continues.

on 3/19/2014 7:24:00 PM

I love using makeup wipes as a "first cleanse" and have tried many different brands (high end and low end). These seemed promising, as I love cucumber scented anything and they said "soothing" and "for sensitive skin."

I have combination skin and these burned like no tomorrow! They really sting and definitely are far from soothing! They also are not very moist, which is a definite bummer if you are trying to use them as a complete cleanse.

Not recommended, sad I have a whole 40 pack. Maybe will use them in the car as hand wipes?

on 3/19/2014 5:42:00 PM

Unfortunately I have had the same experience as many others. I bought a small 10 pack after all the rave reviews and boy am I glad I didn't get the full 30. They may take my makeup off but it freaking hurts! In addition to stinging, my entire face and neck turned red and inflamed, it looks similar to a heat rash. Please read these reviews and test them before wiping it all over your face. Really disappointed.

I was very excited to try these after seeing Ingrid Nilsen (youtube user missglamorazzi) rave about them in a recent video. I went to Ulta today and got the travel size pack- 10 for $3- on the off chance that I wouldn't like them- I've never tried a product I heard about in one of her videos and disliked it- and wow. The wipe does a horrible job of removing my (admittedly waterproof) mascara, that Simple cleansing wipes and Origins Well Off makeup remover can handle with one swipe. Then, about thirty seconds after taking off my face makeup, my cheeks felt like I'd been in the sun all day with nothing protecting them, and then rubbed some sand in for good measure. I wish I were exaggerating. I immediately went to the bathroom and rinsed with cold water, and then washed my face with my usual cleanser, followed by toner and copious moisturizer. I know some people use this product without a hitch, but I rarely react to cosmetics, and I have never had a reaction to any product that was this painful or immediate. I would not repurchase this and I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. I am going to check the return policy, and if I can't take these wipes back to Ulta, then they are going in the trash, and I won't be straying from my Simple wipes again any time soon.

on 3/8/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I LOVE these. I believe I have the "natural glow" ones and I usually use the simple face wipes but after hearing Ingrid on YouTube rave about these I decided to try them.. A lot of people on here are complaining about the smell but I actually enjoy it, it smells very fresh and after only a day of using them my skin feels a lot softer and my blemishes look soothed, also it takes off makeup with one swipe. And the adorable packaging is a bonus. Overall amazing face wipes! I don't know why you all don't like them…

I didn't experience the stinging other reviewers have, but these wipes are just okay. They're not the most moist and effective makeup wipes out there. I feel like I have to really scrub with them, then follow with lots of toner to get my long lasting full face of makeup off.
Back to Olay facials for me...

on 3/5/2014 2:03:00 PM

HATE THEM!
They make my eyes burn and i don't even have sensitive eyes.
Plus, the smell is super fake.
I can't imagine this is doing any good for my skin or eyes. To top it all of it takes forever to remove my eye make up. :((

on 3/5/2014 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Horrible! Stings my eyes and makes my face feel dry and tight every time I use it! I don't have the MOST sensitive of skin but most makeup removers specifically do tend to have that effect on me! Stay clear if you have sensitive skin PLEASE!! The overpowering fragrance is quite sickening to be honest. Wouldn't recommend nor repurchase.