Elizabeth Arden ardenbeauty

3.7

on 11/10/2003 8:28:00 PM

I just loved this when I first had a whiff of this...it is so light and fresh, very "wearable" and feminine. I like the fact that it is a floral with some nice spicy undertones - not overly sweet or young. If you want something spicy and sultry pick something else but for someone my age (I'm 30) this is a scent I love. Try it!

on 10/2/2003 3:53:00 PM

This is a fresh fragrance. I get people actually sitting out of their seats to sniff me.
- bergamot, lilly flower reference. also a slight musk undertone.

I looked up the official description of ardenBeauty...there are some tones I don't mention...I'm giving my personal take. The top floral note is Living Rice Flower.
I don't know this flower, however; it infers the unpretentious, basic notes in this scent that I find.

I'm sure I even got a "WOW"...you smell great from my significant sniffing mate.

OKAY. did the extra legwork on this one.

TopNOTE: LIVING RICE FLOWER, DEWY GREEN ACCORD, ITALIAN BERGAMOT

middleNOTE: Blue Lotus Flower, Living Gingerlily, Rubrum Lily, Golden Sunset Orchid

BaseNOTE: Italian sandalwood, White Amber, Skin Sensual Musk

on 9/19/2003 3:49:00 AM

Smells like laundry detergent. Which brand, I'm not sure, but it's soapy & artificial-smelling. Catherine Zeta Jones is a lovely lady, yes, but I don't picture her as smelling of All-Temperature Cheer.

on 9/15/2003 5:36:00 PM

This fragrance to me screams "Spring"! It reminds me of all those wonderful Spring flowers blooming when the weather finally warms up. Very pleasant and uplifting. I would wear this in the spring or summer time easily.

on 9/8/2003 12:10:00 PM

I'm so happy I got this. This fragrance is a sweet floral, and this is just what I wanted for my collection. It dries down nicely, maintaining it's body and personality, but softening on the edges nicely. It is lasting too and very nicely packaged in a really pretty easy to use bottle. It reminds me of Sexy Grafitti but it has more floral to it, and I like it more.

on 8/29/2003 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've reached that age when I feel obliged to wear perfume, just to feel sophisticated, feminine and beautiful. My search came to an end with Beauty. This is really perfect (for me). A refreshingly floral scent. It smells sweet and clean. My mom (a woman in her 40s) doesn't care for it, but my sisters (in there 20s) love it. It's for a younger person, so hard to explain. You just know it when you smell it. It's also on sale now at Walgreens!

I got this as a GWP in the perfume and lotion and I'm very glad! When I wear it, I feel sophisticated and kinda sexy (looking it is another thing, but never mind!)

Very sorry though, but I couldn't tell you the notes in it! It's supposed to be a floral fragrance with rice flower that evolves into an array of rich, elegant florals with a background of amber, woods and musk. See kealoha's (the first review) for full description.

When I first spray it on, it's a tad peppery, but not in a AAAACHOO! way. It isn't too florally or powdery and not overpowering or manly either, it's somewhere in between and kind of fresh.

In any case, my SO really likes it too (major bonus!)

on 8/16/2003 8:24:00 AM

I received a sample of this with a magazine. Did not like it. Too strong and sweet and the scent was annoying me.

This is very lovely! The fragrance is flirty and femimine. I have been wearing it all summer. I layer with the body wash and the body lotion to get a nice effect that last through the day but is a not overpowering at all.

on 7/18/2003 11:28:00 AM

Love this scent - a nice, classic scent thats not too heavy. Nice office perfum.

Popular Fragrances