August 20, 2014 | 1608 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Rebuke

A few months ago, I was out of my usual mascara, so I raided my little sister's makeup stash and tried this.

The first thing I noticed was how well it separated my lashes--I hate formulas that are too wet and make my lashes stick together. It also made my lashes like twice as long. I like that I can build on it with no clumping.

I borrowed my sister's for a while but then she took it back. I was walking back from Sephora today having returned my Benefit They're Real after it irritated my eyes so much I could barely open them, and figured I'd give this a shot.

Finally found my HG mascara! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

This stuff is awesome! It goes on really well and it makes my lashes look dramatic, but not too much for daytime wear. The brush is little enough to put on your bottom lashes, but it's build able for your upper lashes. Favorite mascara so far!(:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you want a very natural look, this is an excellent mascara. It takes a few layers to get it right!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: Applies nicely to my lashes and usually come out without too many clumps. I love the brush and also the design of the tube, and colour. Anyway, bottom line, this is my favourite mascara so far. It accentuates my eyes without making my lashes look clumpy and gross.

Cons: It can be a bit clumpy, but no where near as much as other mascaras I've bought before. That is all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's o.k. Hate the brush, too fat and I was afraid of it poking in my eyes. Especially when doing my makeup in a magnifying mirror! This didn't clump on me and the color brownish black defined my lashes. Not looking for volume, Maybelline's volume express does that for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

I love the original lash blast mascara but I hated this one! I bought it because it claims to lengthen AND volumize, but I does neither for me. The formula didnt work for my long, thin lashes, and couldn't hold a curl well. It made my lashes look a little darker and defined them a bit, though, but that's it. I wouldn't repurchase this, but the original one in the orange tube is amazing and I recommend that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is definitely an HG of mine, and I don't say that lightly!
I got this because I needed a new mascara and after doing some investigating, decided that this would be a good fit for me. I got it along with Cover Girl's Lash Perfection because they sounded different from each other, but both good to have. Between the two, I prefer Lash Blast because of the wand. At first I thought I was going to hate it because it was so gigantic and I don't normally like rubber brushes, but it's actually really awesome. I just find it works really well at putting product on properly without too much effort. The last mascara I was using had a weird brush that only had four rows of bristles so you had to worry about getting one of the rows against your lashes. Definitely don't have that problem here; it's super easy and quick. It volumizes and lengthens with as little as one coat and it looks natural, no spider legging or clumps! I also got it in the brown black, so that helps with it looking natural, but still dark.
Overall, my only complain is how gigantic the tube is because I have small hands, and really it's just a superficial complaint!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by karebeaarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I have very short and thin lashes, and this manages to lengthen them and add volume as well! This also does not clump at all!! I will put on 6 layers and it seriously doesn't clump. I am already on my second bottle! My ultimate favourite.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by AbigailMcCallen

Really like this product!

It's very adaptive; one coat will give you a nice natural look, but just one or two more will give you a more dramatic one. It doesn't clump and goes on nicely. The best thing (I think) is it lasts long. I had a tube from July - December once (I wear my mascara light), and both the product and the brush did just fine. After trying other mascaras like Falsies and being utterly disappointed, I can say that this is one of my favorites.

My only complaint is that it's not waterproof, and the shape of the bottle is a bit weird.

I will definitely continue to buy this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kandie48

ehh, not my favorite mascara. Thats because i like very dramatic mascara. But if you want a more natural look this would be great for you. It does not clump, but it just doesn't make my lashes as big as i want them, so i will not be repurshasing this.