October 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by rachael983

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I already have very long, thick and dark lashes and all other mascaras would make me look like a clown. This mascara really does give a more natural and practical look and it is exactly what i was looking for. Im very new to makeup so this product is a total win for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jdhorrorshow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I had wanted to try the original Lash Blast but this seemed like it would be better since it says it combines lengthening plus thickening. It's ok, like many say it gives a more natural look... which unfortunately is not what I was going for. I have to lay it on pretty thick to get any results. The formula is dry yet it never really "sets" and dries on your lashes, which is actually a good thing.. your lashes stay kinda flexible and natural looking. All in all, I've decided not to return it and will use it up. However, when I'm done, I'm done... I won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

This is just a clumpy, runny mess!!!! Does nothing but give me about three giant, triangular unilashes. Plus, about halfway through the day, it gives you raccoon eyes. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

LOVE this mascara! One of my absolute favorites. I love the brush and formula. Compared to other mascaras I feel this gives eyelashes a more natural look compared to the dramatic look. Darkens, volumizes and lengthens a bit. Best thing about this is how it never clumps! The bristils are small and seperates lashes nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Doublemster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara is WONDERFUL for many reasons:

1. I have tried MAC, Maybelline Lengthening Stiletto, Maybelline Falsies, and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara and out of all those, this is my absolute favorite.

2. Waterproof, but also easy to remove when wanted

3. It for sure, lengthens & volumizes (covers whole lash)

4. Does not leave black marks when put on bottom lashes

5. Does not flake

6. Does not clump

7. Does not smear

8. Long Lasting

9. No need to wipe excess mascara on the edge before using

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by UkraineRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome for a light natural look, which is my norm, but I like to layer it over the maybelline plush mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Rebuke

A few months ago, I was out of my usual mascara, so I raided my little sister's makeup stash and tried this.

The first thing I noticed was how well it separated my lashes--I hate formulas that are too wet and make my lashes stick together. It also made my lashes like twice as long. I like that I can build on it with no clumping.

I borrowed my sister's for a while but then she took it back. I was walking back from Sephora today having returned my Benefit They're Real after it irritated my eyes so much I could barely open them, and figured I'd give this a shot.

Finally found my HG mascara! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

This stuff is awesome! It goes on really well and it makes my lashes look dramatic, but not too much for daytime wear. The brush is little enough to put on your bottom lashes, but it's build able for your upper lashes. Favorite mascara so far!(:

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you want a very natural look, this is an excellent mascara. It takes a few layers to get it right!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by EllieDavionte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: Applies nicely to my lashes and usually come out without too many clumps. I love the brush and also the design of the tube, and colour. Anyway, bottom line, this is my favourite mascara so far. It accentuates my eyes without making my lashes look clumpy and gross.

Cons: It can be a bit clumpy, but no where near as much as other mascaras I've bought before. That is all.