July 30, 2014 | 1028 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic base and good as a subtle browbone/tearduct highligher. I love using this all over the eye, works with lots of different colors in the crease. I've also used it as an under eye concealer. I haven't seen it for awhile at any of the displays (here in Canada). I bought a few backups when I noticed that they were disappearing and not being replaced and I would even order it off a website (which I never do that for makeup). This that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I depotted mine so I can't comment on the packaging. I use this all the time, I reach for it more than my $$$ MAC collection. No it's not perfect, it is a bit loose/powdery but it is PERFECT for blending, especially right under the brow and into the brow bone. It's just a good staple to have in your make-up collection. And you really can't beat the price as it works better than a lot of high end eyeshadows in similar colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a total whim when I was at CVS one day because all Wet n Wild products were buy one get one FREE so I was like well why not. I am so glad I bought it! The texture, the color, everything about it just great! My only fault with it would be the packaging...I am not sure if this is the case for all of them but it is so hard for me to open. I always end up chipping my nail polish when I open it. Other than that though, it is just great. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Primpology

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This truly is my HG of eyeshadows. It's so incredibly versitile and goes with every other color I own. After using this for a few weeks I bought two more and tossed them in my supply drawer so I wouldn't have to be without. It's awesome for the corner of my eyes and really wakes them up. Blends flawlessly and for the price you truly can't lose.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this colour. Just an all around wake me up colour. Should be a staple in everyone's make up bag. Can't say enough good things about this eyeshadow. Love it and would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148A

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has replaced MAC Brule and Bobbi Brown Bone for me. I have to correct something said by another reviewer -- WNW Brule is not $13 cheaper than Bobbi Brown -- it's $19 cheaper. WNW Brule goes on smooth and creamy -- for me MAC Brule went on almost as well as the WNW and BB Bone went on almost chalky. I wear this as my everyday eye color, along with some liner and mascara. I use this all over my lid up to my brow, my inner eye and below my eye right under the lash line. It lasts all day on me, but I'm applying it on top of MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. It doesn't make my eyes look crepey and doesn't fade or get shiny through the day. It brightens my eye area and tones down some of the blueness in my lids. This, for me, works better than any HE shadow I've used.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I believe in the hype of this product. I don't know what it is about this but i love it. Sometimes i use this all over my lid alone, sometimes as a base under other shades. I love the texture and how it looks. For something so insignificant, i don't know what it is but its lovely!

The texture is heavier than normal eyeshadow, its great as a base and seems to keep the oil at bay. For my skintone (yellow based), yellow corrector or shadow brightens my skin. This seems to do the same. The packaging is surprisingly sturdy, plain looking but i'm happy as long as it doesn't break.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by s02155

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm going to weigh in on this one. Like everyone else I bought it because of the number of positive reviews and its rating. I have found that the cheaper something is, and the less it sux by comparison, the higher a score it gets. I will say that this performs better than Bobby Brown's Bone shadow--but only slightly. But just because it's $13 cheaper doesn't mean it gets a high rating. It is simply not a good product. It looks good in the packaging, for sure. It's main ingredient is talc (think baby powder). A little is completely invisible--start piling it on for color and it will start piling into any fine lines you didn't even know you had. Just because something is cheap does not make it better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect matte nude color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Wet 'n' Wild, know this. If you were a human being, and not an awkwardly named brand, I would marry you.
Welp, now that I've got that out of the way, I'm just about ready to pick up ten of these babies. They're that lovely and oh-so-cheap. It has a very smooth, never chalky texture, goes on so nicely and stays on forever, or close to it. It's another WnW product that has multiple uses...
1. Subtle eyeshadow for those days you don't want to look made up but still want to look nice.
2. Those who are hatin' on liquid concealers, this conceals surprisingly well, especially considering it's a freaking eyeshadow.
3. It sets undereye concealer amazingly well. Just take a teensy amount on a brush and gently tap it under your eyes. I also like to spray my setting spray (I use the ELF one) onto a sponge tip applicator and pply it under my eyes afterwards and I'm crease free for several hours.
4. It's great for covering any veins or discoloration around the eye area.
Simply put, this eyeshadow is a treasure. But the packaging almost ruins it. Be VERY careful opening this, otherwise it will shatter. Still useable, but much messier. I tend to expect this from WnW, they create a product that has me cheering in the aisles of CVS, then make it go to pieces if you look at it hard enough. I suppose this is what keeps this brand so cheap, so I won't complain. I'll just continue loving this brand and will probably hug the CEO if I ever happen to run into them.

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No