October 31, 2014 | 1396 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Pro

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love these brushes, this is inexpensive polish that goes on like buttah! love em! I have purple rain (vamp-like) and midnight blue (dark, dark blue) and they're gorg! I think I may just go buy another right now ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have this in purple rain, it's a very dark purple, looks alot like opi-lincoln park after dark(one of my favs). This is better, alittle thicker formula, 1st coat goes on streaky, 2nd coat covers all that. I love this color and quality!!! Base coat, 2 coats of polish, top coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

I bought this in "Desert Rose" which is a really pretty peachy-nude. It looks great with whatever outfit you are wearing.

The brush is a flat brush that goes on really smooth. I makes the application so easy and absolutely fool-proof.

Staying power was good. The nailpolish does thicken up after several usages.

Would repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by xSelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely adore these! I have quite a few now (along the lines of 6/7 and still building) because of the brushes! I love how it's wide and after two sweeps I usually will be able to cover my nails evenly. The colors selection are great, my two current favorites are steel grey and posh pink, I'm always raving about it to my friends and I stock up whenever walgreens have there 50% off Rimmel products, a girl can never have too much nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by saraheck

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Rimmel polishes. I've tried them all -- OPI, Revlon, Sally Hansen -- and Rimmel lasts a long, long time (4-5 days), even when I forget to put a top coat on! (*Note: I am very careful about drying completely between applications.) I like the funky wide brush, because it seems spread the polish more evenly than the skimpier ones. The color I wear most is Pink Zinfandel, which complements my light/medium - yellow undertoned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Hinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Midnight Blue- best. fall. color. ever. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by leavetaken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got steel grey first, but it didn't work on my skin tone. (Cement by Sally Hansen Xtreme works better). So I got Stiletto Red. Its a one-coater. Its amazing. The brush is the best of all the brands I've tried. Although I prefer jelly reds, this formula, the application, the true red color...I'm really impressed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the first rimmel nail polish i bought ever since they redid them. this is definitely an improvement on the original nail polish collections rimmel had. i love OPI's wide brush and had heard good things about the rimmel brush, but it's just way too wide in my opinion. i have very thick cuticles, and it's really difficult to stay clean when applying this nail polish. as for lasting up to 10 days, that's a joke, even w/my seche vite top coat. i don't think i even got 5 days out of this polish. however, the consistency is good and the color is pretty opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by PSweetP27

I just tried this nailpolish in Stiletto Red. The color is great - a true bright red - but that is not the reason I am reviewing it. I LOVE the brush. It is perfect for my nails and makes applying polish soooo easy. I know I am probably late to the game and other brands have this type of brush as well, but this is my first time using a flat, square brush. I will definitely check out the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best brand of nail polishes- ever!
yes this is better than o.p.i! Well.. somewhat.

These nail polishes are amazingly amazing. They drive very quickly, the consistency is smooth, creamy, opaque, and streak free, the brush is the kind I personally love (rounded and flat) and I really like the color selection.

They run around $4.00 a bottle at wal mart, which is half the price of o.p.i yet the SAME QUALITY! Actually, this brand's nail polishes are actually better than some of the o.p.i I own.

I have two colors,

Steel Grey: A popular greyish purple mauvey color that's gorgeous. It's a great color for fall if you don't want to go too dark.

Sunset Orange: A red coral color that is absolutely divine. I just recently bought this and I'm just squeezing it in for now till fall to wear it since it's not a fall color.

For the price, these polishes can't be beat. $4 for O.P.I quality? WOW! I hope they come out with more colors of these (: