November 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Powder - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Mineral Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by iamlizzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

my dermatologist recommended me using neutrogena makeup so i picked this powder up at wal-mart. it feels very light i apply this with a kabuki brush i dont use the sponge it comes with. it looks pretty natural on me so thats a plus. it's ok at controlling oil but i still get a bit shiny on my t-zone unfortunately, but overall its a good product i will definately buy this again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Velvettemine

what can I say? I'm a neutrogena girl! Eversince I tried this, Its been a year! My face is clear and I just love how light this product is. Neutrogena is my true Bestfriend.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by laurenisrandom

This product is decent, but nothing amazing. The coverage is very light, and it does nothing in the way of clearing skin or preventing breakouts. It is basically just a translucent powder. A very expensive translucent powder hahaha. This isn't completely unusable, but I don't reach for it first. I've hit pan on it and now I'm just trying to use it all up on days when I don't go out and just want mattifying. All it really does well is keep me from getting oily, but there are much cheaper alternatives!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by VanillaMilkshakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really thought that this product was going to be like pressed awesome. Its not :P it did nothing for my skin, was super orange on me, and gave absolutely NO coverage whatsoever after like two minutes no joke. I ended up giving it to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by serenity9278

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a neutrogena brand shopper because the colors mostly are too light for my skin tone.Until I saw this skin clearing powder in Honey beige the color looked so close to my skin tone, which was surprising.I tried it and i'm loving this.The color is great and the coverage is amazing considering its a powder.I usually need foundation to cover some discolorations.Its on the expensive side.I would definately buy this again(when on sale)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Lizzie918

This stuff works pretty well. The applicator it comes with is so-so, I feel like I need to get myself a kabuki brush to apply properly. It goes on well, but sometimes can get a little cakey and powdery looking on the end of my nose. It hides shine pretty well, and I feel like the .5% salicylic acid un-does the pore clogging damage that powders do. It works great over the Neutrogena SkinClearing blemish concealer, and I would recommend it to people who are newer to makeup and need something quick and effective.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product does NOT help fight breakouts. AT ALL! which is why I'm giving it such a low rating. It's also very sheer so it doesn't even out your skin and it looks pretty dry and powdery when it's on your face. It also dries your skin out a lot and it's not worth it since the acne is still there. I really don't break out too bad so I kinda figured that the powder would control the little ones i get but it did not. Especially since it's a mineral powder also, it should blend well into the skin. The color was okay but overall i didn't like the results or the price of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Indica10

Good on the oil absorbing part and the sheerness of the product. Acne fighting power... not so much. Sure it has the basic acne fighting ingredients, but the sheerness of the application makes it obsolete. Overall, the product is good for girls who go for the natural look and have fair to oily skin. Reapplication throughout the day is a must for this one. Not recommended for people with scars and sever acne break outs as the product will clump and will leave an unpleasant feeling.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product was just overall OKAY. it is a bit cakey, and does NOTHING WHATSOEVER to control my oil, in fact i think i get more oily when i use this powder.... but bare minerals does not have a compact powder foundation so i have to have a compact for my purse, so i use this. wouldn't buy again, however.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Lunatone16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got mixed feelings about this powder. I thought it would give more coverage but it didnt. I like that its sheer and light because i dont really breakout alot so i dont really need a heavy powder. But when i DO breakout on my forehead, I need maximum coverage and this DOES NOT do the job. It says it "prevents" breakouts, but Ive been using this for about two months and my skin still breaks out when it feels like it- just like it used to. And when i try to cover up a pimple- it just ends up looking very powdery and makes my skin look dried out and old. The main reason why I purchased this was because of its oil-absorbing powders which works, but you have to reapply every two hours or so. I like this product because it doesnt make me breakout, i breakout for other reasons but this powder is very gentile and feel light on your face.