December 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Powder - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Mineral Powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i hate this powder. it doesnt provide enough coverage or any really (considering its targeted towards ppl with acne, they shouldve made it so that it does actually cover your acne) and just makes my face look dry and flakey. it doesnt control oil well and it doesnt do anything for acne. staying power is just as bad, by lunch time, there was nothing on my face. theres no spf in it, no skin benefits. the flimsy puff is a joke. i cant believe i paid 17 bucks for it! do NOT waste your money on this, drug store powders that cost a fraction of this stuff are better than this!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by sexygirl999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought this looked suspiciously orange for a Classic Ivory shade when I looked at it, but I bought it anyway for the skin clearing benefits and because I usually trust Neutrogena. Turns out it *definitely* looks quite orange on, even when just using it to dust my face with a kabuki brush. The oil control is not impressive at all, either. As for the skin clearing benefits, I don't want to keep looking orange for a few weeks to see if it does anything for my acne. Finally, it was just too expensive for a pretty bad powder. I don't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by iamlizzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

my dermatologist recommended me using neutrogena makeup so i picked this powder up at wal-mart. it feels very light i apply this with a kabuki brush i dont use the sponge it comes with. it looks pretty natural on me so thats a plus. it's ok at controlling oil but i still get a bit shiny on my t-zone unfortunately, but overall its a good product i will definately buy this again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Velvettemine

what can I say? I'm a neutrogena girl! Eversince I tried this, Its been a year! My face is clear and I just love how light this product is. Neutrogena is my true Bestfriend.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by laurenisrandom

This product is decent, but nothing amazing. The coverage is very light, and it does nothing in the way of clearing skin or preventing breakouts. It is basically just a translucent powder. A very expensive translucent powder hahaha. This isn't completely unusable, but I don't reach for it first. I've hit pan on it and now I'm just trying to use it all up on days when I don't go out and just want mattifying. All it really does well is keep me from getting oily, but there are much cheaper alternatives!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by VanillaMilkshakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really thought that this product was going to be like pressed awesome. Its not :P it did nothing for my skin, was super orange on me, and gave absolutely NO coverage whatsoever after like two minutes no joke. I ended up giving it to a friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by serenity9278

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a neutrogena brand shopper because the colors mostly are too light for my skin tone.Until I saw this skin clearing powder in Honey beige the color looked so close to my skin tone, which was surprising.I tried it and i'm loving this.The color is great and the coverage is amazing considering its a powder.I usually need foundation to cover some discolorations.Its on the expensive side.I would definately buy this again(when on sale)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Lizzie918

This stuff works pretty well. The applicator it comes with is so-so, I feel like I need to get myself a kabuki brush to apply properly. It goes on well, but sometimes can get a little cakey and powdery looking on the end of my nose. It hides shine pretty well, and I feel like the .5% salicylic acid un-does the pore clogging damage that powders do. It works great over the Neutrogena SkinClearing blemish concealer, and I would recommend it to people who are newer to makeup and need something quick and effective.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product does NOT help fight breakouts. AT ALL! which is why I'm giving it such a low rating. It's also very sheer so it doesn't even out your skin and it looks pretty dry and powdery when it's on your face. It also dries your skin out a lot and it's not worth it since the acne is still there. I really don't break out too bad so I kinda figured that the powder would control the little ones i get but it did not. Especially since it's a mineral powder also, it should blend well into the skin. The color was okay but overall i didn't like the results or the price of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Indica10

Good on the oil absorbing part and the sheerness of the product. Acne fighting power... not so much. Sure it has the basic acne fighting ingredients, but the sheerness of the application makes it obsolete. Overall, the product is good for girls who go for the natural look and have fair to oily skin. Reapplication throughout the day is a must for this one. Not recommended for people with scars and sever acne break outs as the product will clump and will leave an unpleasant feeling.