Milani Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

Not tested on animals

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG 19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon 12, C20 40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Carmine (CI 75470), Copper Powder CI 77400, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Zinc Oxide (CI 77491)

on 11/18/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this eyeliner! Based on the reviews I went hunting for it and found it was sold out at multiple CVS', Walgreens and Targets. Finally got my hands on the dark brown shade and couldn't be happier. It's long lasting and applies so smoothly. I can't wait to try the other colors. Since it is so smooth it seems it will require frequent sharpening. That's the only thing I would say against it.

on 11/9/2012 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is an excellent quality standard black pencil eyeliner everyone who uses black liner should own. It's a great affordable option to other black eyeliners out there on the high end. It is EXTREMELY pigmented, lasts all day and is cheap!
Only thing is you need to wait for it to set so that it doesn't smudge, and you do have to sharpen it often, since it's pretty soft and you can use it up very quickly. But I will repurchase again and again!

on 11/6/2012 9:46:00 PM

Hands down, the best darkest longest lasting most smudgeproof eyeliner I have ever tried. Better than urban decays

on 11/2/2012 5:43:00 AM

This is the most amazing product ever! It goes on so smooth and easy! I love that it lasts all day. I traveled home over thanksgiving last year and decided to take the bus(never again). At the end of that 12+ hour trip my liner was as good as ever, no smudges. no problems I've repurchased the black eyeliner the last four times i've ran out and have no intention of ever switching.

on 11/2/2012 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This stuff rocks! Nice and creamy, easier to apply than some of my other favorites (NYX slide on, UD 24/7). It's easy to work with because it doesn't dry down right away, but once its set it won't budge. I also find this to be as pigmented a UD Perversion. One drawback - its not waterproof. I personally haven't had a problem with it smuding under normal use, but I couldn't get away with it on the waterline.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I really wanted to like this liner. It's creamy, super pigmented and great for the waterline. But I was horribly allergic to it, at least that's the only reason I could think of for it to be so smudgy. My eyes watered to the point that I ended up with with liner all over my CONTACT LENS and that became dangerous because I'd get grey patches in my vision

.I'm glad I wasn't driving or working when I was testing this out.

i really liked this eyeliner.... but it irritated my eyes like crazy. they teared up all day and i never have a problem with eyeliners irritating my eyes... what the hell is in this?

on 10/18/2012 3:22:00 AM

This pencil eyeliner goes on deep rich black colour and it last on my oily eyelids where other brands like MAC fluidline, bobbi brown gel, Kate gel liners, K Palette 24 hr tatto etc failed me. This gem here is soft, creamy and really long lasting for someone with oily eyelids and uses eyedrops every few hours. No smudges, no fall out "panda" under eye effect either.
There's a few slight dislike though - it's a pencil liner and needs to be sharpen (it's so soft that you need to freeze it before sharpening or it'll be quite a mess) and that it's not available in Singapore. But nothing beats the value (it's so affordable at less than USD10, compared to my mac, bobbi, urban decay) and I will definitely buy it again. In fact, i had just ordered for the brown eyeliner online.

This is probably one of the best eyeliners out there. The only other two I would compare this eyeliner to is the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eyeliner and the L'oreal Liquid Pencil Eyeliner. Super smooth application and very creamy texture. Best part is that it is one of the longest lasting liners that I've used.

Definitely worth the price and will repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Absolute must have for me in my makeup kit. This waterproof eyeliner is the only one I have ever found to work properly in my waterline and for tightlining. It does exactly what a pencil should do - it is super smooth to apply and doesnt drag at all, very very black, and doesn't come off without remover!
I found this through 'hollyannaeree' and was kinda unsure why this was called Liquif'eye if its a pencil? But when you try it you understand why. Even though its a pencil, the application of this is so smooth and easy that its almost like a liquid product! Having said that, because its so smooth, you will find that even after one application, the tip of your pencil will have been worn down somewhat.
So regular sharpening occurs more often than harder pencils, and you will use this up quicker, but for the price that is no problem at all, and I don't know of any other pencil I prefer over this one.
Def repurch! Especially if you're in the US and its dirt cheap!

More about me:
Asian normal skin - tending towards combination in summer
Was acne-prone for years
Foundation preference is to look as yellow as possible, absolutely nil pink
MAC NC-30, Shiseido O60, BeneFit Champagne, Bobbi Brown #4, MUFE Sand/Desert