October 1, 2014 | 1765 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by jadey84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a big sample when I bought other stuff.. I was really glad cause I've read really good things about it here on MA.
But.. I HATE IT!
The brush is awful!! I usually put some mascara on the back of my lashes too, and that can't be done with this one.
And it's to wet! I have long lashes but with this they look short.. and it makes a lot of clumps as well.. and it smudges.. gosh.. I hate it! Nice black color though..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as GWP, and it's the first mascara sample in 10 years that actually got me to switch from Cover Girl Remarkable, my former HG. The almost bristle-less wand does take a bit of getting used to; I jabbed myself in the eyeball a few times at first, causing the mascara to bleed onto my lower lids. But now that I'm accustomed to it, I like it very much. It's the quickest and easiest-to-apply mascara I've ever used. Even one coat gives a respectable evening look, though I usually do two just because I like drama. It thickens and lengthens better than Remarkable-- my lashes actually touch my eyebrows! Lots of compliments from friends on my eyes. Dries quickly, no clumping, great defined and dramatic look. New HG!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Fruitable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the brush, but it actually made my lashes droop even more and can't really hold a curl. I had to run the comb-like brush through a couple times to get the clumps out, and cleaning the brush is just too difficult. Lengthened my lashes a bit but I have other mascaras that can do the same and keep a curl.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by syasyamus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a sample of this mascara and i loved how the brush formula was so different compared to other mascaras! It makes my lashes so long and natural looking like as if i have fake lashes or something!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by sicca13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The wand scared me at first! I had no idea it looked the way it did!! Glad I gave it a chance. Seperates lashes just enough without looking clumpy or spidery. Gives great length! I will be repurchasing this product! Really love the wand too!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by locadiva

When I first got this product I thought I had bought the High Impact Mascara, but when I opened the mascara, it was obvious that I hadn't. I have never seen this type of brush on a mascara before, so I was a little bit...scared? Anyways, I tried it on, and I really liked it! I thought it would be tricky to apply the mascara but it really was simple. It did a good job defining my lashes, but I like a little more volume than this can provide in one stroke, so use two layers if you like it more dramatic than natural. Be sure to apply the second layer of mascara pretty quickly or your lashes will go "spiderlegs" on you. If you do that you will have long, pretty lashes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a generous sample of this mascara in a GWP. High Lengths Mascara adds lengths to your lashes but the I don't like the applicator at all. It's so difficult to get used to and it's time-consuming to apply the mascara.
This mascara is not for me, I wouldn't repurchase it. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this mascara with a Clinique GWP and it definitely gets the thumbs up. The truth is, I use mascara about three times a year and I never buy it - I tend to use whatever I get with bonuses (from the big three), until it gets old and smelly and then I switch to a new freebie. But this is the first mascara than I've used that seems a little different and a little better than the others - I really do think it lengthened my lashes a little, without clumping (not a huge difference but more than nothing). I doubt I'd go out and buy this but I would if I were a mascara kind of gal (hence the "yes" on Would I buy this product again).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by valenpeterns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice mascara, similar to lancome doll lashes :) have them both. they are both lengthening mascara's...The wand looks cool too !!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by nlwilliams60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara works great for me. It really gives gets my lashes "out" there and when I use a primer it's even better. Folks that are saying it adds no volume, that's not it strong point...hence the name High Lenghs.. I don't get it when people give products bad reviews expecting the product to deliver something it wasn't designed for in the first place. Read the package. And if you are getting all this clumping gently wipe the wand off with a tissue then apply, I do this for any Mascara because IMO all of the wands come out with too much product on them and if you don't wipe it off you will end up with a clumpy gloppy mess.