October 30, 2014 | 1736 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by gkitten25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I bought this product after reading the great reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I had previously just been using a mineral powder after a bad acne breakout and I was worried about putting too much make up on my skin. The powder look got a bit cakey and I decided I needed a liquid foundation or bb cream for a nicer finish. I looked about bb creams but was scared of breaking out again and seen the reviews for this and thought I would try it. Although my skin is oily and acne prone, I do have dry spots and prefer the dewy look. This is exactly what you get with this foundation, just the right amount of dewy and coverage, well for me anyway, I would say it is medium to light coverage but buildable. It really does give a lovely finish and covers my acne scars well, sometimes I wear it alone and to completely cover them I add the healthy mix concealer, just a dab and it is a really nice, natural finish. It hasn't broke me out or dried out my skin, and I have been using it for about a month, so far so good and I would re purchase. I also love that it has a pump and the texture is very blenable on the skin. The colour I got was vanilla clair, which is great for my pale skin while adding just a touch of warmth, it doesn't oxidise at all the colour is lovely. Cannot beat the price either. 25/03/2014 - just to update still using this foundation almost everyday and still love it, no breakouts, great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by ricatai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A great product! This is the second foundation I've purchased, the first being Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination skin. I definitely prefer this to the Revlon one for it is much easier to blend. I found the Revlon Colorstay to be a bit cakey which this Bourjois isn't at all. I got a shade too dark by mistake but with time and a good brush, it still looks natural and healthy when applied. The only drawback for me was the price. Although, living in Southeast Asia, the cost for these sort of foundations is always a bit pricey and to be expected. Overall, this is a great foundation for a starter to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by bebesoul

I have this foundation in the shade 52. I purchased from asos.com and I have the one with the red cap which I think is the reformulated version. I really wanted to try the original with the black cap but I couldn't get my hands on it. Anyways, I really like the foundation. When applied it gives me a smooth finish.Easy to apply, I use either my fingers or the Real Techniques expert face brush. Medium coverage. It lasts around 6-7 hours on me. It has been my go-to foundation since I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by tan0088

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is hands down my favorite foundation, the original formula with the black cap.
I have normal skin with some dry patches. this product is amazing, it does not flake or look cakey.
The finish is natural, maybe a bit dewy which I love. The cover I would say is light to medium. Smells really nice and fruity but not overwhelming and doesn't last after you apply it. Lasting power is definitely not 16 hours, it's around 7-8 hours if you set it with a powder, after that it tends to fade.
Overall it's the best foundation I've ever tried especially for dry skin, no doubt will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Kipperoo453

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation!! I was using the body shop which was rubbish but I didn't realise quite how rubbish until I tried this :D very happy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by wisehm20

Very good quality foundation. smooth, shoft, and very easy to blend... I am in shade 53 light beige/beige clair. The one of the best drugstore range foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by SoniaStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My shade is 52 vanilla and it's little darker than my skintone,i couldn't find 51 but i wanted to try it since i heard so much positive comments about this foundation.
it has pleasant fuity smell,it gives a healthy and natural complexion.
For people with oily skin i don't think this will be a match since it's hydrating.

overall i really like it,but if i found the lighter shade i would be totally thrilled :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by nikkioh84

I quite like this foundation. The shade I bought matches my skin perfectly. It has a light to medium coverage. The downside is that I start to get oily within a few hours of wearing it. I do have to powder it down a few times during the day. Other than that, I think it's a great foundation for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Zelmora

I have already repurchased this before - in shade 52 vanilla. It gives light to medium coverage, has a lovely texture and pleasant smell. It's an accessible but still quality drugstore foundation that offers decent light shades with a yellowy undertone. Loving the pump dispenser too, which pushes the product from the bottom up so you can get every last drop (although there seems to be a new glass packaging where i am so it might not do that...). It wears off a bit during the day but I don't apply much, I like it sheer. Will buy more when I run out again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CorneliaZ

great texture. easy to blend. natural finish