July 31, 2014 | 1602 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Excellent mascara! I highly recommend this product. Absolutely no clumping and enhances the look of my lashes without looking unnatural. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by j0j0

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a mascara that packs a punch when it comes to thickening and/or lengthening, then this isn't it. However, it does provide a nice "natural" look when you're looking for minimal. It darkens nicely, separates lashes and doesn't clump, and I haven't experienced any irritation or smudging while using this. The brush is similar to the Cover Girl Lash Blast mascaras, in that it's got rubber bristles. Some people don't like that, but I do. The brush isn't as huge, either. It's quite a bit skinner and maybe a tad longer than the CGLB brush. Don't know if I'll re-purchase this, but I'll definitely use up the tube I have now for those days when I want a little something, but not too made-up.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Total thumbs down. Everytime I use this mascara, it irritates my eyes SO badly. Maybe I just got a bad one but when any kind of mascara begins to irritate your actual eyes, that's a problem. It also smudges.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Clitorisaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this daily, and it gives a really nice fan-like look to my lashes. It removes very easily (I use EVOO) and I'm glad I discovered this great, affordable mascara.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this for the first time today and liked it so much I got a backup! I had bought this based on reviews here This is more of a natural looking mascara, it doesn't give a ton of volume. It does darken though, and give a bit of length. The best part for me about this mascara is how great it makes my lashes look! The brush separates your lashes perfectly so you have a ton of dark lashes. No clumping at all, no spider legs here! I wore it for several hours today, even with some crying, and it didn't flake or smudge. Will definitely rebuy!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lalalaurenbunny123

This did almost nothing for my eyelashes, which are pretty thick and curly to begin with. It doesn't even look like I have mascara on when I put it on. I guess it would be good for someone who wants a more delicate/natural look with their mascara, however it is not what I prefer. Considering that it's ELF I was expecting more since I LOVE almost all of their products, I was very disappointed in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! Goes on smooth, one coat, no clumps. It isn't readily available in Canada, so I have been trying in vain to find a similar formula, but nothing yet comes close.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by courtliz512

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh...I've used MUCH better mascaras, but it's just not for me...it's okay for the lower lash line, but like I said, I've used better, I've used worse...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by asjdfkl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. Like, love love. Not even because of the price, as I'd still buy it if it were 5x more expensive. The first time I put it on I was just testing it on top of my Lash Blast. It was so much blacker than the "very black" LB that I felt a little cheated. It's a lovely inky color akin to MUFE Smoky Lash. Doesn't do a whole lot for volume but loads for lengthening, making this my perfect daytime mascara. Holds a curl well, doesn't flake at all, and yeah, $3? Seriously?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by kristyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally got my first ELF haul and I must say that this was a lovely, unexpected surprise. I mean, I knew I had purchased it - but I didn't expect to be so happy with it!

The ELF brush is brilliant in this - no comb needed because it doesn't clump! I previously used Body Shop's mascara and I would have to follow Goss's trick of applying mascara to a eyelash comb and then apply it to my eyelashes to avoid the clumps. Its also nicely lengthens whilst keeping to that natural look - I'm not a falsies-kinda girl so the lack of any additional volume is fine by me.

The packaging is basic, black and discrete so I wouldn't think twice of carrying it around (what can I say? I'm not one for oversized tubes in neon colors). The price, of course, is the topper - living in South East Asia means that I end up paying triple for ELF - but its still half the price of my Body Shop mascara! I've only just started using this and already I'm on the lookout to buy extra for squirreling away.

Pros

- No clumping
- Nice brush / Discrete packaging
- Nice lengthening effect
- Affordable

Cons

- Errmm.. can't think of any!
- Okay, maybe its lack of availability in SE Asia
- Lack of volume (but seriously, this is a plus for me!)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No