E.L.F. Studio Shimmer Palette

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Dimethicone, Polymethylmethacrylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Wax, Triacontanyl PVP, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Wow, this Shimmer palette is gorgeous! its great multipurpose and so pretty on the skin, def think it is a must have esp if you are into highlighting like myself..
~~PRICE/AVAILABILITY~~
The Elf Studio Shimmer Palette is only available in one shade: Sheer Sunrise (would love to see them come out with another one or more) The palette can be purchased of course on the eyeslipsface website or at some Target, Kmart, Sears Grand stores. Availability will vary depending on your location. The price is great, it is priced at $3 which is a great price for 4 different highlighters, well worth it, even in my frugal opinion!!
~~SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE~~
Elf Studio Shimmer Palette in Sheer Sunrise is a great quad of four similiar and light cream to powder highlighters. They are light pastel shades. These are smooth creams that apply so easily to the skin and dry to almost like a powder finish. All four shades can be worn daily and these are great for most if not all skin types. I have normal to dry skin (sometimes sever dry skin) & these have applied & blended nicely. If too much if applied, it may cling or emphasize dry spots. So the KEY to using these correctly & getting the best application is using either your clean fingers or brush of choice & using THIN layer. You can always build it up easier than you can take away. The littliest bit is needed for all highlighting needs. I apply these w/ my fingers since it warms up the product & allows smooth application but a brush would work as well. These glide on & blend out to give the skin a glow. All four shades can work for most skin tones. I love the way it makes my skin appear awake & less shallow. These wear all day as well. I do have normal to dry skin so those with oilier skin may find it wear time shorter but overall, they stay put for awhile..Ill still see the highlight when i take off my makeup. The colors are similar but slightly different, from left to right:
1st shade: the lightest of all, a white pearl
2nd shade: a pinky champagne w/ slight golden undertone, even against my cool tones, its beautiful, my favorite
3rd shade: a light orange bronze warm shade
4th shade: a true baby pastel pink
All four shades are similar but i can def tell a difference on the skin. I think these are universally flattering highlighting shades that everyone can use. These can also double as a cream shadow if you would love a sheer wash on the lids.
~~PACKAGING~~
The Elf Studio Shimmer Palette comes in the nice black compact. This compact is sleek & simple. Able to snap open/shut easily. On the lid, there is a small peep through window to see the product inside as well as Elf logo & product name in white lettering. The shade name is located on the back on a very small gray sticker. (i wish they would do something better than this but no biggie.) The inside is where you will find the goodies. There is a small mirror included underneath where the window is. This isnt too big but could be used in a pinch. The bottom portion is where the four rectangular pans of highlighter are placed. They are upright rectangles that have a decent amount of product. Ive barely made a dent in all four so its taking awhile to even see pan so far so its a good amount for the price. The compact is sleek, practical for traveling since you have four different shades as well as it can be multipurpose.
Overall, this is a must have in anyones collection esp for those who love highlighting. I reach for this often. Year round as well. This wears great in winter to summer. I love how i can pick which undertone esp with different eye looks. Its a slight difference but it helps to fit anyones skin tone. This is a great value and a great product. Will most def repurchase if i ever get through mine!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

质感,色泽,延展性,通透性,自然度,多样性,性价比都很好。对于一个是有35rmb的高光来说,别无所求。

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe this sat in my kit for 6 months. I added it an e.l.f. Order to get the
Minimum for the holiday kit, remembered everybody had great things to say and thought it sucked for an iridescent eye shadow. Turns out it's the palette box that sucks and this is the find! Used this with a understated look and bright blue on the lid but looked kinda unfinished. I just put in an order for elf so I remembered a reviewer saying exactly what you all are- I put some on browbone cheekbone bridge and inner corners of my eyes and I look like really finished and modern! Love it. It's definitely going to be a regular now.

This is my first highlighter so I have nothing to compare it to but it certainly delivers a beautiful glow to my cheekbones and brow bones! Easy to apply with fingers, all colors pretty much look the same. Dirt cheap, highly recommend

One word....amazing!!! This has become a staple in my makeup routine. I love applying it as a cheek highlighter. It is fantastic and looks really good. If you are interested in trying elf this is a must! You will not regret it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is quickly finding a place in my regular makeup routine - I use it as a highlighter on my brows and cheekbones, and in those places it has great staying power. It's a true shimmer, with no sparkles or obvious glitter particles.

The place I want to use it the most is my eyelids, because it gives an amazing dewy sheen, but it creases in about five seconds flat. I even tried using a couple of different bases, but no luck.

The packaging is fantastic, especially for the price. It's nice and sturdy and has a mirror in the lid. The usefulness of the brush is debatable, because it's very small - I use my fingers to apply it to larger areas, but lately I've started smudging it around the inner corners of my eyes, and the brush is the perfect size for that. (I have long fingernails and just can't fit my fingertips into that teeny spot.)

High marks for packaging, price and versatility, but definitely don't buy if you only want to use it as a shadow, because it's definitely not made for that.

LOVE THIS! It is so cute. The colors are so so so creamy and blend-able. I put these colors on the top of my cheekbones and on the bridge of my nose to give me a glowing complexion. I also use it in the inner corners of my eyes. Gorgeous! Although all these colors look alike when actually applied to the skin, I really don't mind.

Incredible! I use this as a highlighter/bronzer as well as eyeshadow. I've recommended this to all my friends. You cannot beat this for 3 dollars!

I was really happy to find this palette at a local Winners in Canada because I haven't been able to find E.L.F. studio products anywhere else around here. It was relatively inexpensive because the tag said it was marked down from 15.99 to 5.99, but I know the E.L.F. line is usually much cheaper in the US.

I am really glad I bought this! Highlighters are my favorite products to try out/collect and this palette contains 4 different cream colors: white, peach, champagne and pink, though they are all relatively the same color on the skin, and they have an iridescent shimmer to them (but definitely not glitter or anything close). They remind me of the consistency of MAC's cream color base in hush with about the same amount of shimmer/sheen to them. Very creamy and blend-able! I give them overall a 5!

I am also a big fan of the packaging, which is a dupe for NARS pretty much. I especially love this one because it has a window that you can see the colors through which is always a bonus, and it has a little mirror as well! Loves it!

PS. I love them as a highlighter only, and was not impressed with use as an eyeshadow/base, because it creases, and the colors are quite pale and frosty to use on the lips...though E.L.F. says it is to use on these areas as well. I used them only on Brow bone, cheekbone, and cupids bow areas to highlight, and loved the result!!!

HG HG HG! Why there aren't more reviews for this product I just don't know. I was looking for an inexpensive alternative highlighter as a sub for my NARS Multiple in Copacabana, which is $$$. I still love the Copacabana, but this ELF shimmer palette is simply amazing. FYI, I use both for highlighting the brow bone, cheek bone, the cupid bow area of the lip etc - not for eyeshadow base or eyeshadow color or lipcolor so can't speak for those uses. But as a highlighter, wow! What I love about this is that it is so soft, subtle, blendable, sheer, silky, shimmery but not glittery. I also got the All Over Color sticks in various colors, which are okay, but you have to try this shimmer palette if you are looking for that soft shimmer highlighter. And when I say shimmer, I don't mean glitter chunky shimmer, I mean glowy. The All Over Color sticks are thicker and less blendable in comparison. In comparison to the NARS Multiple (I have only tried Copacabana), this is definitely more subtle so it depends on what you are looking for. I can't really notice that much difference in the palette colors it comes with when I put them on (there are 4, an ivory-ish, a peach-ish, a gold-ish, and a pink-ish). And I don't use the brush it comes with, just my fingers, but the little brush seems like it could be useful for something else, maybe a lip brush or a small precision eye brush, I'll have to see, but the brush does seem like it is of ELF studio brush quality. BTW, how I know something is HG for me is when I feel the intense need to purchase back-ups (just in case!) even though I just got the product - I just got two more.