April 20, 2014 | 1624 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by cbuff13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this concealer for under my eyes! AMAZING staying power, I have never needed to touch it up (even in humid south Florida weather). Does not cake, does not settle into lines. My only complaint is the color range. I can only use this to highlight under my eyes as the darkest color is still too light for me to use as a spot concealer, and I am only medium skin toned!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This dries super chalky & left my skin itching for some reason. It never seems to match my foundation (also superstay) therefore highlighting instead of concealing. This was a let down

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and this product did not work for me at all. I used it under my eyes and it was cakey and did not cover well for me. I had to give it away

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by glllkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great for quick touch ups, and it comes in a super convenient tiny bottle that can go everywhere with you just in case. I wouldn't say it stays for 24 hours, but it definitely has a decent amount of staying power and works well for spot coverage/ under eye circles. I also like the applicator wand.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this concealer based on the claim of having 24 hour staying power. While it isn't 24 hours it did last a full work day and for about $7 it's not a bad price.

Pros:
-Long wearing
-A little bit goes a long way
-Medium to buildable coverage

Cons:
-Can be cakey
-Sinks into fine lines
-Doesn't have a wide range of colors

Tip: The colors tend to be a little lighter than they look in the tube, so you might want to keep that in mind.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by kellyfinn

I bought this concealer because it was on sale for a really cheap price at a store. It does do a decent job of covering my dark under eye circles, however, it dries quickly and is cakey. You could tell I was wearing concealer under my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Sirena089

This is a really bad concealer, I used it whenever I didn't get good sleep. It is really great at covering up but after a while it looks dry and cracked. Like you are a painting that needs resurfacing. I wouldn't use it to a party or anywhere that I want to impress people because it makes you look like a person with cracked skin. It also makes the under eye area look older than it actaully is.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by CarlyLively

I love this concealer. It matches my skin tone perfectly, and gives me the coverage I need. It's not too heavy at all. Although I do find it can tend to flake off if you don't moisturize well.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ViciousLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have stubborn dark circles and I was looking for something to cover them. This wasn't horrible, but it dried out very quickly and started looking cracked and weird. I kept having to smooth it out throughout the day and apply moisturizer even though I don't have dry skin. I gave it another shot the next day, and it dried out the area under my eyes so much that they started itching and it was uncomfortable. After work I went straight to Ulta and bought some Loreal Visible Lift concealer which ended up being the answer to my prayers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by iamtheanonymous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty good color match for me which is a rare find when it comes to drugstore products. Other than the great color match, the packaging and applicator is good. Despite using loose powder to set this, it still faded after about 4 hours of use (this was in hot, humid weather conditions- which isn't too bad but still not great in view this is meant to be a "super stay" product).