Sleek Storm Palette

4.4

on 9/16/2011 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this palette! This and the Original palette from Sleek have the only shades I'd ever really use on my eyes. I have a lot of flashy colors I'd never use on myself (UD palettes, anyone?) The neutrals (brown, beige, champagne) get used the most. I also love the cranberry shade in this palette as well, it looks amazing paired with the pink shade and the black shadow as a liner. Since I've got it from the UK this may, it's the only eye products I've reached for.

on 9/14/2011 1:28:00 AM

Oh wow, I love this palette. I'm going to be honest and say I'm not much of an eyeshadow person. I don't really own anything but a few eyeshadow quads and I like to stick to my neutrals. So, if you're like me and you know it's about time to invest in a good palette (and I looked at them all... Urban Decay, MAC, Too Faced etc.) then this is the palette you want.

Not only did this palette cost me a mere $16AUD for 12 highly pigmented shadows but it also contained matte and frost. Other palettes for this price include what 4 shadows, that aren't really that pigmented or include chunks of glitter? I also like that everything is taken care of with this one little guy. I have inner corner/brow/face highlighters, multiple looks and beautiful darker shadows which force me to get out of my comfort zone (they're beautiful shades!).

EDIT (17th Feb 2012):
Since purchasing the Sleek Storm palette I've purchased several MAC eyeshadows (patina, trax, scene, naked lunch, etc) and I still find myself going for this palette. The highlight shade suits my NC25 skin beautifully and I still adore the neutrals and blues. Would still highly recommend.

I love this palette. I would compare this palette to the UD Naked palette and the Too Faced Natural Eye palette. It is full of neutrals, with blues and greens thrown in and includes both shimmer, glitter and matte shades. All the colors are extremely pigmented and long lasting. It contains 12 eyeshadows and are a absolute bargain for the price.

on 8/20/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a fantastic palette! If you can get your hands on Sleek products, you should definitely try out their eyeshadow's because they are very pigmented and great value for money. The 'Storm' palette has 10 shimmery, and 2 matte shades (12 colours in total). The top row is great for neutral looks and the bottom row is perfect for dramatic smoky eyes. The shadows are quite soft and pick up easily with brushes. Some of the darker shimmery shades do have a bit of fallout but that is expected. My only complaint is that one of the lightest shades (2nd colour in top row) is quite glittery and doesn't have the best pigmentation compared with the other 11 colours. However, I'm not too bothered by it considering the payoff from the remaining shades. Overall, I would definitely recommend this palette (especially if you prefer a shimmer finish with eye-shadow).

on 8/20/2011 4:24:00 PM

I adore Sleek palettes :) Storm is by far my favourite of them all. If you love a neutral eye then Storm is perfect. If it had a nice matte highlight I would have definitely given it a 5 star rating. Have almost run out of three of the shades - will definitely be buying again :)

on 8/4/2011 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One word, AMAZING! this palette is beyond good for its price. I was a bit skeptical at first after seeing the cheap price, but was extremely impressed by the pigmentation of the colours. Will definately re-purchase in the future.

I received this about the same time as I did the UD Naked and I found myself reaching more for this than UD! It's amazing how pigmented the colors are and how easily they blend, especially considering the price. They stay on quite well too, although I do use a primer. I'm definitely a convert and look forward to more Sleek palettes!

on 8/2/2011 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These are the only colours that I ever use. I try other eyeshadows, but I always end up coming back to this palette. The quality is amazing for the price, but can't say the same about packaging. Hopefully it's just mine, but it broke after 2 uses.
Overall it's definitely worth trying.

on 7/18/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My most used and loved among the Sleek palettes. I love the browns in it, you can create so many different looks. The colors are all very pigmented, really easy to blend and very long lasting. Most days I don't even use a primer underneath. I have experienced some fallout with one or two of these colors (I think one of them was the matte dark brown one, the other the sparkly ones). For the price this is amazing quality and I will definitely repurchase, this is probably my favorite palette ever.

on 7/13/2011 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

All i really can say is that i used to buy LOADS of mac eyeshadows and my money was screaming, sooo I found this little wonder palette and I LOVE IT! it has replaced the expensive mac products i used to buy, all of theese r pigmented and great, love them sooo much! A great palette for great money love the mat browns for brows, and the shimmery pink is just FAB!

WILL BUY FOREVER!