July 31, 2014 | 1700 users online

Palettes - Sleek - Storm Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a fantastic palette! If you can get your hands on Sleek products, you should definitely try out their eyeshadow's because they are very pigmented and great value for money. The 'Storm' palette has 10 shimmery, and 2 matte shades (12 colours in total). The top row is great for neutral looks and the bottom row is perfect for dramatic smoky eyes. The shadows are quite soft and pick up easily with brushes. Some of the darker shimmery shades do have a bit of fallout but that is expected. My only complaint is that one of the lightest shades (2nd colour in top row) is quite glittery and doesn't have the best pigmentation compared with the other 11 colours. However, I'm not too bothered by it considering the payoff from the remaining shades. Overall, I would definitely recommend this palette (especially if you prefer a shimmer finish with eye-shadow).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by kaatiex

I adore Sleek palettes :) Storm is by far my favourite of them all. If you love a neutral eye then Storm is perfect. If it had a nice matte highlight I would have definitely given it a 5 star rating. Have almost run out of three of the shades - will definitely be buying again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by mixemotion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One word, AMAZING! this palette is beyond good for its price. I was a bit skeptical at first after seeing the cheap price, but was extremely impressed by the pigmentation of the colours. Will definately re-purchase in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by juvenileOrion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this about the same time as I did the UD Naked and I found myself reaching more for this than UD! It's amazing how pigmented the colors are and how easily they blend, especially considering the price. They stay on quite well too, although I do use a primer. I'm definitely a convert and look forward to more Sleek palettes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by hairus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are the only colours that I ever use. I try other eyeshadows, but I always end up coming back to this palette. The quality is amazing for the price, but can't say the same about packaging. Hopefully it's just mine, but it broke after 2 uses.
Overall it's definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My most used and loved among the Sleek palettes. I love the browns in it, you can create so many different looks. The colors are all very pigmented, really easy to blend and very long lasting. Most days I don't even use a primer underneath. I have experienced some fallout with one or two of these colors (I think one of them was the matte dark brown one, the other the sparkly ones). For the price this is amazing quality and I will definitely repurchase, this is probably my favorite palette ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by lovemakeup17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

All i really can say is that i used to buy LOADS of mac eyeshadows and my money was screaming, sooo I found this little wonder palette and I LOVE IT! it has replaced the expensive mac products i used to buy, all of theese r pigmented and great, love them sooo much! A great palette for great money love the mat browns for brows, and the shimmery pink is just FAB!

WILL BUY FOREVER!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I've been in an eyeshadow frenzy lately. I've been buying a ton of eyeshadow, solely only because lately I have master the art of how to at least apply them to look a little presentable, and not as though I've been slapped in both eyes with a paint brush.
I have got 4 of the Sleek Palettes in Storm, Original, Sunset and Bad Girl. Love them all!
Storm, I find is a must have palette for everyone! Some of the light frosty colours are a little frostier then usual, but they work great as highlighters. Super pigmented, again, just like the Bad Girl Palette, use a very light hand with the darker tones. All the colours are absolutely amazing, I am not usually an eyeshadow person (that because i dont know how to use them properly on my eyes), but I can picture myself using every single one these colours.
It's ashame that Sleek is only available in the UK, at only $15AUD including shipping per palette, it's quiet unbelievable! I'm just soo disapointed that I missed out on the Graphite Palette, I'm sure that's one I would dearly love judging from the online pics. DAMN!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by irenaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful colors, very pigmented. great palette. I can see myself wearing every one of the colors in it.
The packaging is a bit hard to open, but I guess I'll get used to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by hannahxx0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Previously I had never been interested in Sleek products so I never bothered checking their counter out until I did a swap with a girl from America who was after a palette so after I went along and checked them out I decided to buy the Storm for myself because I could see myself wearing all of the colours and I am soo glad I did.

The colours are great, I can get a nice gold daytime look out of the palette and a dark blue/green smokey eye from it also.

The packaging is nice, the products are super soft to touch and the colour pay off is amazing. At only 6.49 you can't go wrong!