October 31, 2014 | 858 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect everyday color! It is somewhat drying but you would expect with a matte lipstick. Just put some lip balm under it and you're good to go! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Perfect pink to pull off a smokey eye. Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Faux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Since my favorite nude LS was dc'd, 2years ago, I've been on the hunt for something similar. I have resigned myself to combining 2-3 shades, at once, and am never really happy. Well...I've been passing 901B up thinking that it would just be another failure in my LS drawer, even though it looks just like what I want- a nice nude with a little bit of pink, cream LS. Broke down and finally bought it. Saved the receipt thinking I would return it the next day. I know its cheap, but I'm sick of all the "cheap LS taking up my drawer. This is perfect!! If you want a creamy nude/pink, matte shade, no sparkles, no red, this is it. I still can't believe it! If the tube said "YSL" on it, I'd buy it, it's that good. Not drying, like MUFE and Nars. They Have nice nudes, but I always have to wear something else with them b/c they're too drying. This is super creamy. I'm buying every one I see before it's d/c'd! I'm done searching!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it. I love everything in the wet'n'wild brand. You just can't leave a customer unhappy when you charge as little as they do. I just got this lipstick in "think pink" today, I already had "just peachy" which I also love and they are very close in color, just peachy is more corally though. I love it, it's a nice, pretty, subtle lip color. It's very pigmented, not too drying, no essential flaws and for $2.99 I'm pretty darn happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by sdermody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

For the price, a really great bubblegum matte pale pink. It's actually a really great shade for more of a nude lip with a hint of pink. With a gloss, the color will pop more.

Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these! It is OPAQUE, would apply it with a brush/finger if you want less coverage or wear a balm underneath. Definitely matte but not drying. Long lasting as well since it doesnt slide around on your lips. Packaging sucks - lipstick doesn't fully retract into tube and clear plastic top is cheap, but the packaging is the only place i can find flaws in this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I used to have a bad allegic reaction to the old WnW lipsticks. I did not want to try this but I had heard a lot of raves on it so I gave it a shot.... Great color. Its pigmentation is better than other drugstore products that I have tried. Also, it LASTS on my lips, which is unheard of. I think the packaging is a bit off but for such a great price and quality, I personally do not care. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really didn't like this at first, but after buying Saint Germain, I figured I'd give my pinks another try, and well I actually like that this is not blue based like Saint Germain :D. The formula is also great, even though it is quite chalky it doesn't rob my lips of their moisture like my favorite lipstick Honeylove does! The price is the best part. I got mine for $1!! How can you beat that? I think this color looks great as a soft pink on paler skin tones, and looks awesome as a barbie-ish pink on darker tones. If you come across this you should give it a try, it is on the cheaper end and gives amazing coverage! I find that this color wipes off easily, but that's no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by beeeky9182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this color. I have always wanted to try a really pale pink lipstick, but I didnt want to pay for something expensive, so this is perfect! Its really nice for Spring to :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by wynterxstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It is a really nice pinkish nude on me, and lasts really well. It goes on smooth and opaque. I honestly thought it would be worse, because the last wet 'n' wild product I got was very bad, but I'm glad I have it.