Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/16/2012 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

W&W has done it again!! I was in LOVE with their dollhouse pink, but I can't find it anywhere now! It was so electric and pretty. Anyways, I might love this anymore. I bought it on a whim for .99! Wow, with a little bit of chapstick under it, it's super smooth and silky, paired with a little pink gloss, you have the PERFECT NUDE PINK lips! SO gorgeous! I'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER put concealer on my lips anymore! It's so done for. This lipstick is amazing. I love it. I might even buy more of these lipsticks in different colors! I have not been dissappointed. I love it. Fave lipstick, ever. Will repurchase, 5 or 6 more times. ;) If you like the pale pink look, THIS is the lipstick for you! So in love. Can't believe it. I won't leave the house without it, ever. Pretty long wearing, too! :) Lasts most of the day! Even when the lipstick fades away, my lips are still supple from the chapstick, and pale from the lipstick tint. It's amazing all around! Can't believe it! :)

on 5/13/2012 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very pale pink on me. Accentuates how dry my lips are, so I have to put a balm under it, which of course makes it not long lasting.

I paid .99 for mine - I should have bought 5 or 6 colors. I never pay full price for W&W - there's a sale at least twice a month somewhere.

Go Wet 'n' Wild! I remember how awful these cheap brands were until recently. I unfortunately still can't talk other women into trying the revamped brand, though.

on 4/20/2012 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm in love!...with a lipstick, haha. Seriously though, this shade is the bomb. I'm constantly on the lookout for good nude shades because my coloring makes wearing nudes in general very tricky. This one is a PERFECT light pinky-nude. Think your basic baby pink color toned down a notch and you've got it. It's maybe 1-2 shades lighter than my natural lip color and the quality is phenomenal, very opaque- one shade completely covers my lips, I don't have to apply another coat or anything. I especially love it topped with Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle, which enhances the color and adds a pretty shine. The packaging is total crap so you have to be careful with it, but a little extra care is worth the gorgeous color. And the cheap price! I think these lippies are only $2 at most drugstores. I can't wait to wear this with a smokey eye and delicate pink blush- it's going to look divine :D

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Color 5+ (AMAZING, MAC colors SUCK)

Packaging -1 (broke within days, now it's drying out with no cap, always happens with WNW packaging)

Dryness Factor - 2 (MACS get a big fat 0)

I guess that makes it a 3. Too bad, if they spent a few more cents making this it would have been PERFECT. You can't do that and keep it at $2.99!?!? Fine. Sell it for 2 or even 3 times as much, I WILL buy it if it's not drying or broken for that much money. Right now I had to buy this 3 times already due to the cap breaking, so I've already spent $10 and yet have tons of L/S left in each.

Girls buy MAC for several times more, but perhaps that is because of the name, because the colors are no good and if you really want to test drying, try their mattes, even their satins. WOW, this is moisturizing in comparison. Bottom line is, the quality & color of the l/s kicks MAC ass. The packaging, however, is a disgrace.

on 3/27/2012 4:59:00 AM

Perfect everyday color! It is somewhat drying but you would expect with a matte lipstick. Just put some lip balm under it and you're good to go! :)

on 3/10/2012 5:47:00 PM

Perfect pink to pull off a smokey eye. Gorgeous!

on 12/2/2011 6:11:00 PM

Since my favorite nude LS was dc'd, 2years ago, I've been on the hunt for something similar. I have resigned myself to combining 2-3 shades, at once, and am never really happy. Well...I've been passing 901B up thinking that it would just be another failure in my LS drawer, even though it looks just like what I want- a nice nude with a little bit of pink, cream LS. Broke down and finally bought it. Saved the receipt thinking I would return it the next day. I know its cheap, but I'm sick of all the "cheap LS taking up my drawer. This is perfect!! If you want a creamy nude/pink, matte shade, no sparkles, no red, this is it. I still can't believe it! If the tube said "YSL" on it, I'd buy it, it's that good. Not drying, like MUFE and Nars. They Have nice nudes, but I always have to wear something else with them b/c they're too drying. This is super creamy. I'm buying every one I see before it's d/c'd! I'm done searching!

on 10/9/2011 2:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love it. I love everything in the wet'n'wild brand. You just can't leave a customer unhappy when you charge as little as they do. I just got this lipstick in "think pink" today, I already had "just peachy" which I also love and they are very close in color, just peachy is more corally though. I love it, it's a nice, pretty, subtle lip color. It's very pigmented, not too drying, no essential flaws and for $2.99 I'm pretty darn happy with it.

on 9/23/2011 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

For the price, a really great bubblegum matte pale pink. It's actually a really great shade for more of a nude lip with a hint of pink. With a gloss, the color will pop more.

Would buy again.

on 8/15/2011 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love these! It is OPAQUE, would apply it with a brush/finger if you want less coverage or wear a balm underneath. Definitely matte but not drying. Long lasting as well since it doesnt slide around on your lips. Packaging sucks - lipstick doesn't fully retract into tube and clear plastic top is cheap, but the packaging is the only place i can find flaws in this product.

Popular Lipsticks