April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by sdermody

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

For the price, a really great bubblegum matte pale pink. It's actually a really great shade for more of a nude lip with a hint of pink. With a gloss, the color will pop more.

Would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love these! It is OPAQUE, would apply it with a brush/finger if you want less coverage or wear a balm underneath. Definitely matte but not drying. Long lasting as well since it doesnt slide around on your lips. Packaging sucks - lipstick doesn't fully retract into tube and clear plastic top is cheap, but the packaging is the only place i can find flaws in this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I used to have a bad allegic reaction to the old WnW lipsticks. I did not want to try this but I had heard a lot of raves on it so I gave it a shot.... Great color. Its pigmentation is better than other drugstore products that I have tried. Also, it LASTS on my lips, which is unheard of. I think the packaging is a bit off but for such a great price and quality, I personally do not care. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really didn't like this at first, but after buying Saint Germain, I figured I'd give my pinks another try, and well I actually like that this is not blue based like Saint Germain :D. The formula is also great, even though it is quite chalky it doesn't rob my lips of their moisture like my favorite lipstick Honeylove does! The price is the best part. I got mine for $1!! How can you beat that? I think this color looks great as a soft pink on paler skin tones, and looks awesome as a barbie-ish pink on darker tones. If you come across this you should give it a try, it is on the cheaper end and gives amazing coverage! I find that this color wipes off easily, but that's no big deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by beeeky9182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this color. I have always wanted to try a really pale pink lipstick, but I didnt want to pay for something expensive, so this is perfect! Its really nice for Spring to :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by wynterxstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It is a really nice pinkish nude on me, and lasts really well. It goes on smooth and opaque. I honestly thought it would be worse, because the last wet 'n' wild product I got was very bad, but I'm glad I have it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

The packaging sucks but it's really creamy and pigmented. It's rich and if the shade looked good on me, i would wear this but this color just doesn't suit my skin tone much. But overall, it's a decent product. It lasts and goes on creamy in my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by 1017

First things first, I am paying $2.99 for a lipstick. I am not surprised the packaging is cheap and crappy. The color goes on kind of cheap too, very mod pink. So if a mod pink is what you want...then not bad. But it looked too off and like a little kid playing in makeup on me. PSA though if you are a bit more yellow, try Just Peachy by WnW (same style tube), you may like it! It will skew better on your skin tone, but still give that same soft lip feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by PINKGUCCI

It's the exact pink I had in mind when I was on mission to find a BARBIEPINK. What I love most about it is that it's not sparkly. but the only downfall for me was the cheap packaging. my lipstick practically fell out of the package. Other than that, I would purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kendramarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, its my everyday color that I wear to school and people always compliment me. It may be to light pinkish but I love the fact that it looks barbie-pink! The price is amazing and the lipstick itself. Its matte and not so drying on my lips probably because I apply chap stick right before I apply it. Although the packaging isn't so great. I recommend this.