November 23, 2014 | 1223 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just Peachy is a very light, matte peach lipstick. I love all things peachy/coral, so I picked this up thinking it would be a nice, low-key lip color... which I guess it probably is for a lot of people. I really should've known better though. I have quite pigmented lips that are usually terribly dry, so I usually avoid both matte and very light lipcolors. They just don't work for me, and Just Peachy is no exception. The color isn't really flattering on me, since if I apply it heavily it completely blots out my natural lip color and washes me out. It also manages to gather in every line and dry spot on my lips - no matter how much I exfoliate or what balm I use underneath, it just ends up looking gross. Super disappointing, but I really should've known better. The formula itself is good for a matte lipstick, and I actually have another color I really like - Coral-ine - but Just Peachy is a dud for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

Very nice, peachy-pink shade of lipstick! Love wearing it!!!

Because it is a matte lipstick, I highly recommend making sure that your lips are not chapped in any way before applying it. If so, the end results will not be good.

The staying power is great with this lipstick. And, it doesn't feather or bleed either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this shade!! I got this and another shade from this line of lippies and I am so impressed by them! I've been on the hunt for the perfect peach-pink shade for over a year and I finally found it in this lipstick. It suits my coloring perfectly and is brightening, but definitely wearable. It's like a better shade of my YSL tender peach lipstick at a tenth of the cost. I'm going to go back and get a few backups of this lipstick to make sure I have it in stock. I would warn though that these lipsticks are a bit drying, so I fix that quite easily by by using a light lip balm before applying and viola, it looks beautiful.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by sw33tvi3tchic

I was excited to try this because I love peach shades and it was cheap and had great reviews. Sadly, this applied very dry and tugged on my lips. I tried exfoliating and putting lip balm to try again, but it still looked like I caked my lips. The texture does remind me of the Revlon matte Nude Attitude, which was also way to drying and flaky. The color also looks like it clashes with my skin tone, which I didn't expect because I have olive, yellowish, warm toned skin that normally looks good with peaches. I didn't give it a 1 because it is pretty cheap so I didn't lose much, and I'm sure it does work for a lot of people.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great light lipcolor. Sometimes it drags on the lips but I put a clear gloss over it to make it slip better. The wear time is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Purpleprincess888

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very pale, pink skin. My lips are also quite pigmented. This makes it hard to find a decent nude lipstick because pale pinks look really strange and peaches are more natural, less nude. This is perfect because it covers my lips without showing my natural color and looks soft and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

On me, this is more of a pinky peach. I have an olive/tan skintone. (Matched with NC35 at MAC.) This lipstick is matte, and very pigmented. It can be extremely unflattering if your lips aren't moistened. I recommend a moisturizing balm underneath, otherwise it's going to make your lips look DRY and accentuate any lines in your lips. It applies smoothly and evenly on top of the balm. Personally, I like to top this off with a gloss. (Wet 'n' Wild's "This Too Shall Glass" gloss is stunning with this lipstick!) The packaging is absolutely terrible, but for under $3 (CAD) I think we can all agree to let it slide.

"Shy Girl" by MAC is much 'peacher' on me than "Just Peachy." "Just Peachy" appears more on the pink side. Two different lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by emilypat

too bright for my skin, but great dupe for mac nc40

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by xthlx

I don't know if I got a bad one but mine is beyond dried out. It is honestly worse than play-doh. I can't even drag this on my lips without it caking up, even with a lip balm underneath. The color is great, but the quality is crap. The lipstick also fell apart pretty quickly.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by GwendolynDelaney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a fan of peachy lipsticks. However, this one did not apply very well at all. It was very dry and streaky, even with lip balm. The color wasn't very flattering either, but that's probably just my skintone (it's not a true peach.) I guess I shouldn't have expected that much for the price. I think this is better suited to those who are tanner.