Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

Price: $

on 5/22/2012 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have FINALLY found the perfect lipstick for me!!! I've been going on a wnw lipstick haul and picked this up recently and it is now my perfect lipstick! I have been searching for a color that can enhance my lips and this is a great nude color! I thought it would be more pinkish when I read the name but it is the right amount of pink for my lips. It is matte which can be drying but as long as you put lip chap on you're fine. Sometimes I dab it on the lips because I don't want too much color to show up but it's so pigmented that you can put a good amount of color with just one swipe. I must say for $2.84 cdn you cannot go wrong! Wet n Wild has done it again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my Favorite Lipstick :DDD On me (Medium olive skin NC37) it shows up kinda a light shade of corally-pink, but its so so pretty:) I can use it for anything, formal events or just a school day. It can look cakey if you put too much on because it is a matte color but to stop that....just don't put as much lol. I'm usually good with just one swipe across. I love that it's not too orange like alot of colors dubbed as "Peach" turn out to be. The packaging isn't the fanciest but who cares? As long as it holds the lipstick, it doesnt break the container doesn't matter. What people see is your lipstick on your lips not the tube and for such a nice color sold so cheap, this is a permanent staple in my makeup stash!!!!! Wet N Wild did it Again

on 5/10/2012 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lipstick is the bomb. I picked it up at Walgreens on sale ($1.99 I think?) and I'm really impressed! It's dirt cheap, even at full price, and it's good quality. It's matte, but not obnoxiously so; it doesn't make your lips look like the Sahara Desert. It's long lasting as well, and the color is perfect! I'm definitely going to be picking up more of these. WnW is really stepping up it's game! :)

on 4/30/2012 11:18:00 PM

im in love with this lipstick I've never been able to find a very natural peachy lipstick I'm very pale and my lips are very dry i totally love this lipstick packaking sucks but what else can u expect....!for 3 buck but other than that love the color and yes girls always put a lip balm under

on 4/17/2012 2:25:00 PM

Just Peachy is a very light, matte peach lipstick. I love all things peachy/coral, so I picked this up thinking it would be a nice, low-key lip color... which I guess it probably is for a lot of people. I really should've known better though. I have quite pigmented lips that are usually terribly dry, so I usually avoid both matte and very light lipcolors. They just don't work for me, and Just Peachy is no exception. The color isn't really flattering on me, since if I apply it heavily it completely blots out my natural lip color and washes me out. It also manages to gather in every line and dry spot on my lips - no matter how much I exfoliate or what balm I use underneath, it just ends up looking gross. Super disappointing, but I really should've known better. The formula itself is good for a matte lipstick, and I actually have another color I really like - Coral-ine - but Just Peachy is a dud for me.

on 4/16/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice, peachy-pink shade of lipstick! Love wearing it!!!

Because it is a matte lipstick, I highly recommend making sure that your lips are not chapped in any way before applying it. If so, the end results will not be good.

The staying power is great with this lipstick. And, it doesn't feather or bleed either.

on 4/14/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I am in love with this shade!! I got this and another shade from this line of lippies and I am so impressed by them! I've been on the hunt for the perfect peach-pink shade for over a year and I finally found it in this lipstick. It suits my coloring perfectly and is brightening, but definitely wearable. It's like a better shade of my YSL tender peach lipstick at a tenth of the cost. I'm going to go back and get a few backups of this lipstick to make sure I have it in stock. I would warn though that these lipsticks are a bit drying, so I fix that quite easily by by using a light lip balm before applying and viola, it looks beautiful.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited to try this because I love peach shades and it was cheap and had great reviews. Sadly, this applied very dry and tugged on my lips. I tried exfoliating and putting lip balm to try again, but it still looked like I caked my lips. The texture does remind me of the Revlon matte Nude Attitude, which was also way to drying and flaky. The color also looks like it clashes with my skin tone, which I didn't expect because I have olive, yellowish, warm toned skin that normally looks good with peaches. I didn't give it a 1 because it is pretty cheap so I didn't lose much, and I'm sure it does work for a lot of people.

on 3/10/2012 5:11:00 PM

Great light lipcolor. Sometimes it drags on the lips but I put a clear gloss over it to make it slip better. The wear time is great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have very pale, pink skin. My lips are also quite pigmented. This makes it hard to find a decent nude lipstick because pale pinks look really strange and peaches are more natural, less nude. This is perfect because it covers my lips without showing my natural color and looks soft and creamy.

Popular Lipsticks