Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Active Ingredient: Reservatrol: Provides antioxidant benefits to help soothe, calm, and protect skin against environmental attack. 2 oz: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Resveratrol, Hexyldecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glutathione, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Tetrapeptide-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. -,

on 5/12/2010 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I was not impressed with this product. Hope in a Jar is a much better moisturizer. This was too greasy and caused bumps in my T-zone, as well as more oil, redness, and irritation. This is definitely not a good moisturizer for anyone with combination or oily skin. The packaging is misleading because it indicates it is suitable for all skin types. This is definitely not the case.

on 5/9/2010 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this moisturizer soooooooooooooo badly but too bad it gave me the worst reaction ever!

I got a sample jar at the philosophy counter after reading about this accidentally on MUA. I tried it on the night before I was gonna be a bridesmaid on my cousins wedding.

I WOKE UP WITH A HUNDRED BUMPS ON MY FACE. Literally! MAN! I swear this is the only different thing I put on my face at night. WHY? :((

Well I wanted it sooo bad but its not for me then :) Thanks god I got the sample before actually buy it!

on 5/6/2010 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have been using this for about two months. While it hasn't helped with fine lines or melasma, it does moisturize very well and keeps my skin "toned". I did finally try Hope in a Jar......which is okay, BUT the smell is almost nauseating. I just bought two more jars of this......still not really sure if it's worth the price, but my face doesn't break out and seems glowy.....

Update 7/16/2010: Okay, so I broke down and bought some Perricone better than Philosophy...sent back the Perricone and am gonna stick with Miracle Worker unless I happen upon another HG...

on 5/5/2010 3:40:00 PM

Yes, its a Miracle Worker alright, at least for my skin.

I have dry, sun damaged older skin. I use Help Me every night. I have begun
using MW cream over top of it every night about 3 weeks ago.

The hydration level is superior to anything I have ever used before, and I have
used plenty. I remind myself every night to apply with a very light hand. I was
so used to slathering on moisturizer to try to get some relief, that it is hard to
believe the moisture and hydration I get with such a small amount. Yes, it
seems expensive at first glance but the way I use it now (sparingly) it should
last a very long time.

I also use Miracle Worker serum in the morning before makeup. It is the most
wonderful primer I have ever used allowing totally smooth application of any
foundation I apply over top.

I think if your skin is oily or combination, this would be way to rich for you. But
for those of us who are truly dehydrated, it has been a true gift.

Well done, Philosophy!

on 4/28/2010 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

after a day of using this product, it felt lightweight and refreshing but then in the afternoon i saw red bumps on my cheeks!

on 4/10/2010 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Wow, this is awesome for super dry skin! I prefer it over Hope in a jar & also better than When Hope is Not Enough replenishing cream! Just the right amount of moisture without it looking or feeling greasy! A+

on 4/6/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. My skin has never looked better.

on 3/8/2010 1:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This moisturizer has been a life saver for me this winter! Background on my recent skin condition: although my skin is clear, it is sensitive/combination, and in the areas that are prone to dryness there is flakiness (all in all not a nice palette for makeup). Granted I've started using a retinol based product and I use the Clarisonic every other night but even when I decreased the use of those products my skin was still dry. I've tried tons of products to combat my flakiness. I've used Dior hydra action, clinique's moisture surge, and my least favorite philosophy's hope in a jar and nothing has helped to alleviate it. The SA at the Philosophy counter said that she had skin issues similar to mine, used this product, and that I could bring it back if I didn't like it. I've used it the past several days and what a difference it has made to the texture of my skin and the application of my makeup. Gone is the flakiness, my makeup application is now even and flawless, and my co-worker noted that my skin was glowing. I love that it sinks in quickly and that I don't have to wait for it to set before starting makeup application. In addition, there are anti-aging properties to this but I have had zero irritation and for a fair person like me its noticeable if I do get irritated. Hope that someone else struggling with dry, sensitive skin reads this and tries this cream too!

on 2/25/2010 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is a good moisturizer, but for $55 I expected it to be a bit better than that. No, I wasn't expecting to look 21 within a week of using it (or ever, for that matter). However I have had this for three weeks and have used it faithfully at night with ho-hum results. I also don't particularly care for the consistency, it's a bit on the thinner side for me....a bit like yogurt. My skin gets super dry with the Midwest winters and yes this helped....but again, that just makes it an expensive moisturizer, In my opinion any Olay night cream would provide the same level of hydration at way less than half the cost. It's just not for me. I won't be repurchasing this one.

on 2/23/2010 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love love this Moisturizer, Its truly god have really dry skin all year long..Inspite of regular exfoliation and moisturization, I cant wear any kind/brand of hydrating foundation, because it gets all cakey and flaky.I have been using Philosophy's Miracle for about 3 weeks now, 2 times daily, once in the morning and once just before going to bed, At night, I mix in 2 drops of Philosophy's 'hope is not enough serum' with the moisturizer. The moisturizer does feel a lil sticky when you first apply but that disappears once it is absorbed into the skin, and it absorbs really fast and it also smells good..OMG, i dont feel the tightness of my skin anymore, my skin is baby soft, and no more dry patches!! I would seriously die if philosophy d/c this product:)Thank you Philosophy for creating this miracle!