April 16, 2014 | 1754 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by victorialafferty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I am suppppppper impressed (and excited) with this product. I have tried nearly every single drugstore lip product and this is amazing. Not only because of how cheap it was ($1.99 at my local Rite Aid), but because of the awesome color pay off. It is so pigmented and lasts and lasts. Even if this product was 9-12 dollars like most drugstore lipsticks I would still be impressed by the quality. I will be buying again. and again and again. My usual brands are Loreal Color Riche and Revlon Lip Butters, and when taking price, color pay off, and lasting power this surpasses both! I kid you not!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by loverlover1328

Got this in Sugar Plum Fairy (MAC Rebel dupe) from Crush Cosmetics for $7 and automatically wished I'd bought a backup. I won't add anything about the formula or the packaging (please read my other review).

This shade is so gorgeous - plummy fuschia. Seriously stunning! I put it on as soon as the package arrived and immediately fell in love with myself. You know how lipstick has that effect! It is perfect as an evening colour, but strangely, I find it more appropriate as a day colour than the lighter WnW shades, because it doesn't require a lipliner like those do.

If you love Rebel, get this as a backup because it is almost exactly the same (slightly brighter, slight + fuschia).

If you can't already tell, I'll be adding another one of these to my next Crush order! Def repurch!

More about me:
Asian normal skin - tending towards combination in summer
Was acne-prone for years
Foundation preference is to look as yellow as possible, absolutely nil pink
MAC NC-30, Shiseido O60, BeneFit Champagne, Bobbi Brown #4, MUFE Sand/Desert
Sunscreen everyday - alternating between Sofina and Invisible Zinc

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by xoxdlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are the best! I just went to WalMart to get more. I love them, and they're at a very good price. The first time i got them, they were 93 cents. But now they're a dollar each. It's still a really good deal though. Works perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 7 of these and def plan on getting more. These are matte yet still creamy. I have tried the revlon matte lipsticks but they feel greasy to me. If you want a smoother texture just add a tiny bit of gloss and its amazing. These are very ong lasting. The names are also adorable. I feel they have colors for everyone. Very cheap as well. The packaging, yes, sucks but come on, for $2, i'd like if they spent their time making the formula nice than the packaging. And these have amazing color pay off! super opaque.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by ganchi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in 902C and love it, so I was browsing the reviews here deciding what colors to try next, and holding the tube I have. Well, after about half an hour, I look down, and my hands are covered in black! The black finish on the lower half of the tube had rubbed off all over my hands (and chin!) It came off easily with soap and water, and I got most of the rest off the tube with a wet wipe.
Anyway, great product, just wanted to warn you... don't let the packaging get warm and damp!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by KandyKisses

I just bought this in Think Pink for $2 at Kmart. I was desperate for a super cheap lippie as I just ran out of my Rimmel and only had a few bucks to spare. I thought I would regret buying this but... nope! I love it! It gives me super pouty pink lips, but stays pretty matte and lasts for a long while. I've only used it once so far, but I see it becoming a staple in my make-up routine!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

I have this in Mauve Outta Here (907c) and Bare It All (902c). Bare It All looks orange on me (NC30) and isn't pigmented enough for my lips. Mauve Outta Here looks lavender on me but the pigmentation is much better. I wanted to give these a try after reading the raving reviews but I'm just going to stick to my Revlon SLs.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by cshell14867

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE These lipsticks I own them all and I'm stocking up! I really enjoy that they last long on my lips and the colors are really pigmented. The price is the best feature. I will continue purchasing wetnwild products they usually deliver great product for low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by newyorkrita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS LIP STICK!!!! I HAVE BOUGHT 1 MILLION LIPSTICKS THAT CLAIM TO BE MATTE AND LONG LASTING AND EVERY TIME THEY DRY MY LIPS OUT AND LOOK PATCHY, I GAVE UP ON MATTE LIPSTICK UNTIL RITE AID HAD A SALE ($1.29 )ON THESE LIP STICKS, I BOUGHT 901B "THINK PINK" THIS BEAUTIFUL PINK THAT LOOKS LIKE MACS SNOB, THEN I BOUGHT 910 "RED VELVET" A BEAUTIFUL RETRO RED COLOR AND THE OTHER ONE I GOT IS CALLED 903c "JUST PEACHY" IT'S A BEAUTIFUL NUDE THAT REMINDS ME OF CREME DE NUDE BY MAC BUT A MATTE VERSION. THESE ARE THE BEST LIP STICKS I HAVE TRIED IN A LONG TIME AND AM STOCKING UP ON THEM, EVEN FULL PRICE THERE ONLY $2!! SUCH A STEAL FOR SUCH GOOD LIP STICKS :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ecumsh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reasonably cheap. Good color range.