August 28, 2014 | 1251 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Mimiheartsyuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works really well with my skin but i have to apply it like everyday for a week and see till it disappears. It's really light on my skin tone so i always have to apply more. It really gets cakey on my skin. it looks like there's something werid on my skin and makes people wonder. BUT it does cover nicely and get rid of my problems ! Too bad it's like 14USD for me at Walgreens so it's really pricey. I wud pretty much use it when i need to . there's no need to add more than you need

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This made my skin flake. Coverage was nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by kcarrollxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing, perfect, and actually promising. I used this and it did clear up my occasional pustules (pimples) here and there. My face is combination, so my cheeks get dry and my T-zone is oily; when I used this on my face anywhere, it works perfectly. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lydnlina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This made my skin get SO oily, I turned into a grease ball! Never buying this again, waste of money! (I have oily acne prone skin)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

I don't really like the tip of the applicator, and things that you have to twist to get the product out are irritating. However, this stuff not only covers up my zits, it heals them better than any acne medicine I've ever used. Somehow it works that well for me! A little expensive, but it works and does what it says on the package so I give it a 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by foxyloxytoo

This is great - it's a liquid concealer that is in a pen type thing with a spongy end. Normally I don't buy products with salicylic acid, but I didn't know this had it in till I got home. I'm glad I didn't return it because it doesn't dry my skin out and has great coverage. It makes my zits less red, lasts all day and stays fresh looking. The pen design makes application accurate and easy.
The only problem is you don't get much product compared to most other concealers, due to the design of the pen thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by MsGolightly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the idea of this, it makes me feel like I'm actually trying to do something to clear up my skin.The coverage is pretty light, and you have to be careful applying it when trying to cover blemishes. I like the twist up packaging a lot, except the clear lid gets a little messy looking after a while. The Fair color is too light for me (I'm a Sand in Bobbi Brown, C2/NC20). I've repurchased this once, in a pinch, but for the amount of coverage you get I can't justify the price ($8.99).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by futuremodel44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

works soooo well on helping pimples coming up. doesnt give as much coverage as i would like though. Way to expensive for the quality

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by melisahere20

This is an ok product. this product had so much hype and it dissapointed me a bit. I have acne prone skin and when i apply this to my future pimples, it actually helps it go away but, the coverage of the concealer is not good. it just absorbs into my skin. you have to apply with a brush to get a little bit of coverage. but other than that i wouldn't reccomend this product to none of my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by June187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My secret weapon. By and far my fav concealer. The ONLY thing that can cover marks and blemishes on my fair skin without being noticeable. The coverage is just right and the light color is right on. Usually the light colors in anything are either too dark, too yellow or too pink. This is a very neutral very fair tint.. so much so I have to get a shade darker and mix if I get a bit of sun. But it's still worth it. I have never noticed this concealer helping clear any blemishes but it doesn't break me out either.. so I can live with that. I have turned a few people on to this stuff and they loved it as well. It's inexpensive and if you like a liquid concealer as opposed to a stick (I do) then I say give it a shot!