Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

3.5

on 6/12/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HORRIBLE! Sure it covered the blemish... but later peeled and made me look orange the whole day! Not worth buying.....

on 6/3/2011 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tried this product just to conceal a couple blemishes on my face, and it covered pretty evenly, but I really did not like the fact that it made my skin very oily at the end of the day. It also wears off extremely quickly and it made my skin peel. I would notice that at the end of the day, all the areas where I applied it in the morning would be peeling and the concealer would be completely gone! I do not recommend this product for anyone!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product works really well with my skin but i have to apply it like everyday for a week and see till it disappears. It's really light on my skin tone so i always have to apply more. It really gets cakey on my skin. it looks like there's something werid on my skin and makes people wonder. BUT it does cover nicely and get rid of my problems ! Too bad it's like 14USD for me at Walgreens so it's really pricey. I wud pretty much use it when i need to . there's no need to add more than you need

on 4/22/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

This made my skin flake. Coverage was nice though.

on 4/20/2011 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Amazing, perfect, and actually promising. I used this and it did clear up my occasional pustules (pimples) here and there. My face is combination, so my cheeks get dry and my T-zone is oily; when I used this on my face anywhere, it works perfectly. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone!

on 4/17/2011 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

This made my skin get SO oily, I turned into a grease ball! Never buying this again, waste of money! (I have oily acne prone skin)

on 3/14/2011 4:46:00 PM

I don't really like the tip of the applicator, and things that you have to twist to get the product out are irritating. However, this stuff not only covers up my zits, it heals them better than any acne medicine I've ever used. Somehow it works that well for me! A little expensive, but it works and does what it says on the package so I give it a 5.

on 2/25/2011 11:58:00 AM

This is great - it's a liquid concealer that is in a pen type thing with a spongy end. Normally I don't buy products with salicylic acid, but I didn't know this had it in till I got home. I'm glad I didn't return it because it doesn't dry my skin out and has great coverage. It makes my zits less red, lasts all day and stays fresh looking. The pen design makes application accurate and easy.
The only problem is you don't get much product compared to most other concealers, due to the design of the pen thing.

on 2/21/2011 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I like the idea of this, it makes me feel like I'm actually trying to do something to clear up my skin.The coverage is pretty light, and you have to be careful applying it when trying to cover blemishes. I like the twist up packaging a lot, except the clear lid gets a little messy looking after a while. The Fair color is too light for me (I'm a Sand in Bobbi Brown, C2/NC20). I've repurchased this once, in a pinch, but for the amount of coverage you get I can't justify the price ($8.99).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

works soooo well on helping pimples coming up. doesnt give as much coverage as i would like though. Way to expensive for the quality