April 16, 2014 | 1398 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by foxyloxytoo

This is great - it's a liquid concealer that is in a pen type thing with a spongy end. Normally I don't buy products with salicylic acid, but I didn't know this had it in till I got home. I'm glad I didn't return it because it doesn't dry my skin out and has great coverage. It makes my zits less red, lasts all day and stays fresh looking. The pen design makes application accurate and easy.
The only problem is you don't get much product compared to most other concealers, due to the design of the pen thing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by MsGolightly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the idea of this, it makes me feel like I'm actually trying to do something to clear up my skin.The coverage is pretty light, and you have to be careful applying it when trying to cover blemishes. I like the twist up packaging a lot, except the clear lid gets a little messy looking after a while. The Fair color is too light for me (I'm a Sand in Bobbi Brown, C2/NC20). I've repurchased this once, in a pinch, but for the amount of coverage you get I can't justify the price ($8.99).

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by futuremodel44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

works soooo well on helping pimples coming up. doesnt give as much coverage as i would like though. Way to expensive for the quality

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by melisahere20

This is an ok product. this product had so much hype and it dissapointed me a bit. I have acne prone skin and when i apply this to my future pimples, it actually helps it go away but, the coverage of the concealer is not good. it just absorbs into my skin. you have to apply with a brush to get a little bit of coverage. but other than that i wouldn't reccomend this product to none of my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by June187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My secret weapon. By and far my fav concealer. The ONLY thing that can cover marks and blemishes on my fair skin without being noticeable. The coverage is just right and the light color is right on. Usually the light colors in anything are either too dark, too yellow or too pink. This is a very neutral very fair tint.. so much so I have to get a shade darker and mix if I get a bit of sun. But it's still worth it. I have never noticed this concealer helping clear any blemishes but it doesn't break me out either.. so I can live with that. I have turned a few people on to this stuff and they loved it as well. It's inexpensive and if you like a liquid concealer as opposed to a stick (I do) then I say give it a shot!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

disappointed. i grabbed this at walmart when i had my walmart giftcard. i heard such great things about this. i have used the maybelline dream mousse concealer, and it covers well, but it tends to look chalky and stand out on my dry skin. i hoped this would work, but no such luck. I purchased the darkest shade in the store (medium) & it is too light for my (medium-tan) complexion! what the hell neutrogena! anyone darker than me wouldn't be able to use this! second of all, i hate the consistency. it's in a nice tube that twists the product up...however, the consistency is runny and seems to blend right into my skin. it does not cover red blemishes very well at all. & this stuff was more expensive than the maybelline that i usually use! this was about $8-10 which is expensive for a drugstore product. EPIC fail!

Edit: 3/29/11: I ran out of my Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer and it's discontinued so I've been using this. I swear the more that I use this, the more blemishes I have. Really red blemishes that I never get! I used this on my cheek today to cover redness. There were no blemishes there, but now tonight, there's another big red blemish! This is supposed to clear skin but seems to be making mine worse

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I bought this product when I could not find my Revlon ColorStay concealer with SoftPlex. Not too impressed. It's ok but I prefer the Revlon or Clinique's Blemish concealer more. It's thin so it doesn't cover very well. Also, it seemed like I had to click the applicator forever to get product to come out so it's only half full with actual concealer. I'm sure it would be fine for lighter coverage but not good enough for me. I will use it until it's gone which, luckily for me, won't be long since there doesn't seem to be much product left. It MIGHT last two weeks. Wondering if I got a dud? Who knows but I won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by jovia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I use this whenever I have blemishes on my face and only in places that aren't as noticeable; I apply it below my cheekbones and not under my eyes. It dries kind of matt and is somewhat tackier than I would like under my eyes. It also has a slight pastiness that is not flattering under bright lights. However, if you have any acne issues, this is a great way to hide while applying treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by TeMpErMeNtAl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product can be a bit difficult to use if your not quick. It dries pretty quickly and stays in place so that can be a good thing or a bad thing. I use this with a blending brush and it works well. I don't apply the applicator to my face but to the back of my hand then dip my brush into it and blend it into my face quickly.
I don't know if it really helps but it doesn't harm. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by megheartsshoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

picked this up when my nars concealer ran out - wanted something that would help my dry but acne-prone skin, which is no easy task! my skin is fair but yellow-toned so i have trouble finding the right match sometimes, but the lightest shade blends perfectly into my skin. super easy to blend - not too liquidy, and offers good coverage while looking totally natural. it also actually helps to calm and reduce blemishes.