August 2, 2014 | 1359 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

I gave this product a 3 but it's probably more of a 3.5. It is cheap and I like this stuff, it does the job. I also love how easy it is to get this stuff off! All of my expensive mascaras take such a long time with special make-up removers to get off, but this stuff comes off nicely. It also makes my eye lashes pop quite well. It is definitely worth the buy if you don't want to fork out loads of money for a mascara that works well. The staying power is also quite good, I haven't had to re-apply during the day, but then again I have never worn this on a good out before so I'm not sure how you'd go. But I use this for day use and it does the job. The only con I really have with this stuff is that it is quite wet.. It can be slightly messy with applying and sometimes during the day I find black smudges under my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by christinegg

I've heard so many good things about this mascara and thought i would love it but it was absolute crap! it clumped my lashes together, gave no volume whatsoever and had a really really wet formula. really disappointed :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I tried so hard to like this mascara, but it just didn't work out. True to the name this mascara is quite volumizing, but my lashes were left so clumpy and sticky that it was almost unbearable. I do like the brush because the curved shape makes it easier to get the smaller lashes on the end, but the product itself is not worth it. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Require volume & lots of it...get that from this mascara in 2 coats. Also auto curls my longer then avg yet skimpy lashes w/ NO curler needed. Took off lippie only b/c it def dries out lashes & not a fan of the bendable wand, but I do love the formula & look I achieve b/c of this awesome brand!! I find price a little high, Shoppers Drug Mart Toronto @ $11.30, however will use Target or Walmart next purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeautybutterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Still the best mascara EVERRR! :-)
High end... drugstore... Dior... Mac... Loreal... Scratch all that.
This is the best for volume, curl, length, flared/"wispyness", not irritating to sensitive eyes, pretty affordable, nice fun packaging and easy to remove! Loveliness!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Mascara wise - I fairly believe this is the best product that Maybelline range offers.

Formula: when you first try it on, don't judge the product by the wet texture feel you might experience. Once you use it for a week or so, it starts getting that nice, a little bit drier touch that one adores about mascara. It gets better once it is actually open.

Effect: to my long but not quite volumized lashes - this mascara gives a nice definition and a little bit of volume, but never too spidery (I don't coat it more than 2 times). I can't say my lashes get a false lash effect, but they look nice and defined.

Wear: during first weeks of using this mascara, it never flakes. However closer to its dry end - it might leave a spot or two. I find it smudges a little underneath the lower lash line, so I try not to coat my lower ones with it too much. I use a non-waterproof formula.

Removing: easy to remove with my Bioderma.

Conclusion: I give this mascara 4 points out 5. I believe it is a great, if not the queen, of drugstore mascaras. I wish it wouldn't smudge as much on the lower lashes and volumize mine a little more. But it is a very good every-day, non-hassle option.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I LOVEEE this mascara! It makes my short asian lashes super luscious and voluminous. I apply two coats of this and it makes the biggest difference in completing my eye makeup. Highly recommend!!!

Please watch my K-pop tutorial using this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

This isnt the worst drugstore mascara but its definitely not the best! My hg mascara has to be loreal carbon black ! I had high expectations for this mascara but it wasnt that good. It was justt ok . Nothing special didnt lengthen my lashes nor volumized them it was just like product on my eyelashes. It also dries very quickly. Not sure i picked up a really old one from my drugstore but it seemed to be very drying and couldnt use it after 2 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I am a mascara junkie. I own waaay to much. But for some reason, this is the one that I use about 97% of the time. I curl my lashes, and then I apply about 1 or 2 coats of this mascara and my lashes look fuller, thicker, and longer, and it doesn't clump. Definitely going to repurchase, because it's my favorite drugstore mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by kayelem

I curl my lashes, wipe the brush with a tissue and then put it on. I love it because it makes my lashes thicker and longer. It removes easily with Bioderma Sensibio. The brush is extremely short which makes it a little awkward. It is far better than the 4 dollar ELF mascara I was using before.