April 24, 2014 | 1800 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this mascara but i wish it was waterproof. Good mascara esp for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by andreakp103

I loved this mascara. It lives up to its name. Favorite part about it is that I don't have to curl my lashes with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ellie249

Favourite mascara of all time, maybeline has really got it spot on here. Such an excellent mascarađź‘Ś

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by benefitgal98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked this mascara quite a bit, other than the fact that after a month or so it got really flakey and 2 coats made each eyelash look like a big clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

my HG mascara. I use the waterproof one. It doesnt smudge, stay all day and hold the curl really well. With the Shiseido nourishing base, it's my go to combo for 3 years. The only problem I have is that it dry out fast, you have to replace after 2 months

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by aclockworkrystn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many drug store mascaras and this is hands down one of the best ones. I've also tried the Maybelline colossal volume and the one in the blue and purple bottle (can't remember the name) and this is better than both. Makes my lashes long and nicely separated with no clumping. For the price it's most definitely worth trying. I would buy this again for sure.
Edit:
Been using this for over a week now and it's still just as amazing. Lasts all day, no flaking, great black color (doesn't look grayish like some mascaras I've used). This morning I tried one coat of Maybelline Colossal Volume under one coat of Falsies and WOW. My eyelashes have seriously never looked so good. I am not one of those girs who was blessed with long lashes either, and the two together seriously gave me amazing, long, voluminous lashes (I've posted a picture). I will be continuing using one coat of each from now on. Every time I run out of mascara, I usually pick up something new to try but I will definitely just buy this again (along with colossal) because it's that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by jackiech100

I've been using the same mascara for three years because every time I try I new one, I hate it. My sister just bought this mascara (she had been using the same brand I was). I decided it wouldn't hurt to try it so I stole it from her bathroom and wore it that day. Immediately when I put it on, I said "wow." Unlike other mascara a I've tried, Falsies right away coats your lashes with product to make then long and dramatic. I've been wearing them everyday now and plan to buy my own when my sister goes back to her apartment.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by KayleenAffliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I must have gotten a bad batch because this product was horrible. I've tried it 4 or 5 different times and it keeps giving me the same results - gross-looking, mucky, spider-lashes.
The formula was too runny and the brush just splattered the product on and made them thick and looking awful. You'd have better luck rubbing mud on your lashes.
I've always had luck with Covergirl mascara, so I'll just stick with that!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by AshhhAnn

There's a lot of things I love about this mascara, in my case one tube lasts a long time, which I did not expect, but I've had my same tube for over a year, (I also switch between other Mascaras', & sometimes I don't wear makeup.) But just because I love certain aspects of this mascara, doesn't mean I'm IN Love with this product. I love how big my lashes look when I use this product, and it's pretty durable, (I pick at my mascara & lashes all the time during class, and it tends to look fine at the end of the day.) It does help hold a curl also, & does a lot to accent my eyes if I wear it with other eye make-up or not. I don't like how this can feel on my lashes, it can feel sticky, and sometimes your top & bottom lashes will scrape together. This product and also look really clumpy and flakey & and like someone just melted plastic onto your eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by girlygirl8705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this mascara a lot. It went on smoothly, was volumizing, was inexpensive and just looked good. The thing that keeps this mascara from being HG status was that I had problems with it flaking. I can handle a couple of flakes but this was a little more then a couple. I almost feel like I could overlook that aspect to this mascara (since it is great otherwise) but it flaked into my eye and that felt like a deal-breaker. I also found myself messing up my foundation a little when I tried to get the flakes off my cheek which also really annoyed me. Anyways, if this became flake-free....holy crap...HG. But until that becomes a reality....then not so much.