October 25, 2014 | 1686 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2006 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Sweetcaroline98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is good but does need a bit more time to set on the eye to remove the entire color you may have on.
I may have to switch to the one for heavy eyemake up.
However, I do like that it is not greasy at all...does not film up on my eyes..leaves them fresh. This is awsome for those times you wear no makeup on your eyes and you just want to freshen them up. - perfect for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 9:01:00 AM More reviews by shamri

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It works great. It's smooth and cleans well. I wish the package was designed better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Richel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never had an eye makeup remover work so good!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 5:14:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a close second to Lancome Bifacils. It removes every trace of makeup, including waterproof, with no tugging. I do like Bifacil better because it's oilier which means less chance of tugging at the skin, and also Clarins sometimes stings my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by pinup_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye make-up remover! It easily wipes away all traces of mascara/eyeliner and other gunk, leaves a nice moisturized finish and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It smells beautiful...the rosewater present in the ingredients imparts a delicate natural floral scent, but there is no added artificial fragrance. My only beef is the price...but a high price is to be expected with all Clarins products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 6:00:00 AM More reviews by yuiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use J&J baby oil for removing eye makeup. But since I have tried this one, I put J&J away and never think to buy eye makeup remover from other brands. Although Clarins instant eye makeup remover is expensive, it is very very effective in removing waterproof mascara. Besides, it is not irritating to my sensitive eyes. I just LOVE this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Berty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best eye make-up remover I've found ever (and have tried quite a few)! It really removes all traces, doesn't sting or dry, and although it seems a touch oily at first, it soon sinks in and leaves your skin feeling smooth but without grease or stickiness. No residue, no problems for sensitive skin (and believe me, my eye area is v sensitive). I will not be changing products! The best way to use it is put some on a cotton wool pad, and the HOLD it on your eye for a few seconds. It magically dissolves even heavy make-up. No need to to drag it over the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 9:37:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good heavy-duty eye makeup remover, but I still prefer my Bliss Lid and Lash wash. This is very similar to Lancome's Bi-Facil and because of the oil content it really gets everything off, but at the same time it leaves a residue so I have to rinse my eyelids. Plus it's not great for sensitive eyes, some of it seeped in to my eye and caused some irritation. If you don't have sensitive eyes and don't mind shaking the bottle before each use, this is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2005 10:33:00 AM More reviews by thinkpink710

This stuff is comparable to Lancome's Bi-Facil. Removes makeup effeciently, leaves no residue or your eyelids greasy. Slightly drying though, so put on eye cream afterwards. *UPDATE* Requires some rubbing to get everything off, I'm starting to go back to Lancome's Bi-Facil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2005 10:39:00 AM More reviews by keahi

Dual-phase removers are the only ones I like, and I have tried quite a few of them that are out there. I've recently been sticking with the Neutrogena version because I think it delivers excellent results at a remarkable price. I really don't know why I felt compelled to try something different since I had no complaints with the Neutrogena, but you know how it is, you read some reviews and suddenly you're convinced you've been missing out on something REALLY great the entire time. So I wanted to treat myself to a really really good eye makeup remover because I think anything that helps preserve the delicate skin around my eyes is worth the price.
I think this is pretty good stuff. It doesn't remove makeup in an instant like others have said though IMO. Besides, I always remove the bulk of my mascara by holding a warm soft baby's wash cloth against my lashes and rubbing gently first anyway. I did an experiment using only this remover, just to test its strength, and tried to remove all my mascara with it alone (and I dont wear waterproof, mind you) and it took a lot of remover, time, and rubbing to get it all off. That's okay though, I've never used a remover that could do this unless it was pure mineral oil or something. My final verdict is that although I think this is a little better than the Neutrogena bi-phase remover (Clarins is slightly oilier) Neutrogena's costs about $5, while Clarins costs $25, and I definitely don't think it's five times as good to warrant paying five times the price. This is not the holy grail of makeup removers IMO.