November 27, 2014 | 1038 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clarins - Instant Eye Make-up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2006 4:58:00 AM More reviews by DorisDay

I have used both of the clarins removers - this review is for the one that is in the frosted bottle - for Heavy Make Up and Sensitive Eyes!
I like this very much - it removes all my eye makeup without much effort and doesn't irritate my highly sensitive eyes. A nice alternative to the Lancome remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2006 1:39:00 AM More reviews by divejunkie

I bought this after all the great reviews here because i needed something that would remove waterproof mascara with ease. This does start to work upon contact with minimal tugging, however I was a little disappointed that it took a while to completely remove all traces of mascara. Had to repeat the process a few times. The good news is, it doesn't sting or cause blurry vision with contact lenses in. Bad news is, the hefty price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2006 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Sweetcaroline98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is good but does need a bit more time to set on the eye to remove the entire color you may have on.
I may have to switch to the one for heavy eyemake up.
However, I do like that it is not greasy at all...does not film up on my eyes..leaves them fresh. This is awsome for those times you wear no makeup on your eyes and you just want to freshen them up. - perfect for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 9:01:00 AM More reviews by shamri

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It works great. It's smooth and cleans well. I wish the package was designed better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Richel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never had an eye makeup remover work so good!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 5:14:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a close second to Lancome Bifacils. It removes every trace of makeup, including waterproof, with no tugging. I do like Bifacil better because it's oilier which means less chance of tugging at the skin, and also Clarins sometimes stings my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2006 12:53:00 PM More reviews by pinup_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eye make-up remover! It easily wipes away all traces of mascara/eyeliner and other gunk, leaves a nice moisturized finish and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It smells beautiful...the rosewater present in the ingredients imparts a delicate natural floral scent, but there is no added artificial fragrance. My only beef is the price...but a high price is to be expected with all Clarins products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 6:00:00 AM More reviews by yuiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use J&J baby oil for removing eye makeup. But since I have tried this one, I put J&J away and never think to buy eye makeup remover from other brands. Although Clarins instant eye makeup remover is expensive, it is very very effective in removing waterproof mascara. Besides, it is not irritating to my sensitive eyes. I just LOVE this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Berty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best eye make-up remover I've found ever (and have tried quite a few)! It really removes all traces, doesn't sting or dry, and although it seems a touch oily at first, it soon sinks in and leaves your skin feeling smooth but without grease or stickiness. No residue, no problems for sensitive skin (and believe me, my eye area is v sensitive). I will not be changing products! The best way to use it is put some on a cotton wool pad, and the HOLD it on your eye for a few seconds. It magically dissolves even heavy make-up. No need to to drag it over the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 9:37:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good heavy-duty eye makeup remover, but I still prefer my Bliss Lid and Lash wash. This is very similar to Lancome's Bi-Facil and because of the oil content it really gets everything off, but at the same time it leaves a residue so I have to rinse my eyelids. Plus it's not great for sensitive eyes, some of it seeped in to my eye and caused some irritation. If you don't have sensitive eyes and don't mind shaking the bottle before each use, this is great.