MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is a good, if average, eye makeup remover. It isn't oily and leaves no greasy residue as some removers do, but that also might make it too harsh for dry (non oily) eyelids. Since I'm Oily McOilerson this works out just fine for me. It cuts several layers of eyeshadow, primer and mascara but will often leave a little behind. It's....delightfully average. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this and would only get it with a Pro Discount or at the CCO. If you order online and need. a little something to kick you over into Free Shipping then I'd throw this in as well. However, Clinique's removers are at the same price point and are worlds better.

Ingredients: water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoampodiacete, peg-6, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, trisodium edta, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben

on 12/13/2008 5:34:00 PM

I used to own a Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover and it was far too oily for me so I decided to go for this one since a friend recommended. And I was surprised by just how quicker it removed makeup (not the waterproof or heavy though). It really does a much better job on that. Also the texture feels perfect: light, non-oily, almost scentless and easy to apply. The design of the bottle is very nice and I love the purple color, however, the heavy top and a big opening make it hard to use. The price is really a good bargain. Would definitely repurchase if I don't find a better alternative.

on 7/29/2008 9:59:00 PM

This isn't that great of a product, actually it's pretty bad. It takes forever to remove my mascara. I have to use a lot of product too. Me no likey. I remember Lancome's being much better. I guess I will have to splurge on that.

on 7/23/2008 8:20:00 PM

Wanted to like it, but I don't. And for $18? I just couldn't stomach it. I thought it worked great & I didn't bother to go over my eyes again with the Mac wipes. So, I woke up to raccoon eyes! It sure removed the eyeshadow, but didn't do so great with mascara & eyeliner. Mac needs to go back & reformulate to be worthy of a high price tag.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This does not work well for me at all. I use it mostly to get off any traces of eye makeup that have survived my facewashing, and this does not really do it. I wind up having to use two or three cotton balls or cotton swabs, and my eyelids feel really dry after I use this. I have actually thrown the rest of the bottle away. :<

on 7/7/2008 1:24:00 PM

I bought this at CCO and even at a discounted price it's not worth it! This stuff sux! I would rather buy Rimmel for half the price and it works better.

Their dual makeup remover is quite good though... just this one sucks... very disappointed.

on 6/15/2008 2:59:00 AM

Boy O boy i love this stuff! My HG eye make up remover! It removes all traces of non waterproof eye makeup (even water resistant makeup) and does not sting my eyes in the slightest! My problem with most EMUR's is that my eyes are forever watering afterwards but not with this baby! One sweep and its all gone and i'm seeing clearly!

on 5/9/2008 7:38:00 PM

My goodness, this is one of the best products out there! I was so tired of using my other makeup remover because I would have to wash off the residue, etc. Not this product! If you make a mistake you can just take a q-tip dipped into the remover and erase the mistake and re-apply the makeup immediately. No need for any steps in between. :)

on 3/8/2008 7:56:00 PM

Removes shadow, liner and mascara (I don't use waterproof mascara, but I do use a base) without leaving any residue. I generously apply this to a cotton round, hold gently for 5 seconds and then wipe down firmly. I do have to wipe quite a few times, which ends up irritating the gentle, sensitive skin on my eyelids. If I want to play with makeup and need to take off a look more than once, my eye lids burn, get red and puffy. I need to find something new.

Pro Eye Makeup Remover is one of my favorites. It removes even the toughest eye makeup without stinging or leaving a residue. I like that I can use this to correct eye makeup mistakes and then reapply my eye makeup without having to wash anything off. This one of the few products that I've actually finished! Those of you have are allergic to parabens: be warned.

Ingredients: Purified Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben and Butylparaben.
continued >>