November 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - MAC - Pro Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Kayraven

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to own a Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover and it was far too oily for me so I decided to go for this one since a friend recommended. And I was surprised by just how quicker it removed makeup (not the waterproof or heavy though). It really does a much better job on that. Also the texture feels perfect: light, non-oily, almost scentless and easy to apply. The design of the bottle is very nice and I love the purple color, however, the heavy top and a big opening make it hard to use. The price is really a good bargain. Would definitely repurchase if I don't find a better alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by starrye

This isn't that great of a product, actually it's pretty bad. It takes forever to remove my mascara. I have to use a lot of product too. Me no likey. I remember Lancome's being much better. I guess I will have to splurge on that.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by chdom

Wanted to like it, but I don't. And for $18? I just couldn't stomach it. I thought it worked great & I didn't bother to go over my eyes again with the Mac wipes. So, I woke up to raccoon eyes! It sure removed the eyeshadow, but didn't do so great with mascara & eyeliner. Mac needs to go back & reformulate to be worthy of a high price tag.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 2:57:00 AM More reviews by margaretshelton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does not work well for me at all. I use it mostly to get off any traces of eye makeup that have survived my facewashing, and this does not really do it. I wind up having to use two or three cotton balls or cotton swabs, and my eyelids feel really dry after I use this. I have actually thrown the rest of the bottle away. :<

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I bought this at CCO and even at a discounted price it's not worth it! This stuff sux! I would rather buy Rimmel for half the price and it works better.

Their dual makeup remover is quite good though... just this one sucks... very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 2:59:00 AM More reviews by miss_mac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Boy O boy i love this stuff! My HG eye make up remover! It removes all traces of non waterproof eye makeup (even water resistant makeup) and does not sting my eyes in the slightest! My problem with most EMUR's is that my eyes are forever watering afterwards but not with this baby! One sweep and its all gone and i'm seeing clearly!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 7:38:00 PM More reviews by spoopty

My goodness, this is one of the best products out there! I was so tired of using my other makeup remover because I would have to wash off the residue, etc. Not this product! If you make a mistake you can just take a q-tip dipped into the remover and erase the mistake and re-apply the makeup immediately. No need for any steps in between. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Removes shadow, liner and mascara (I don't use waterproof mascara, but I do use a base) without leaving any residue. I generously apply this to a cotton round, hold gently for 5 seconds and then wipe down firmly. I do have to wipe quite a few times, which ends up irritating the gentle, sensitive skin on my eyelids. If I want to play with makeup and need to take off a look more than once, my eye lids burn, get red and puffy. I need to find something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by allawallaballa

Pro Eye Makeup Remover is one of my favorites. It removes even the toughest eye makeup without stinging or leaving a residue. I like that I can use this to correct eye makeup mistakes and then reapply my eye makeup without having to wash anything off. This one of the few products that I've actually finished! Those of you have are allergic to parabens: be warned.

Ingredients: Purified Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben and Butylparaben.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Goldylox99

This is the only makeup remover I have found that doesn't sting and burn my eyes. I've tried all of the Lancome products that get such high reviews, drugstore brands, and even just plain oils. Almond oil and some of the others work well, but the Mac is my go-to remover. I use it just to remove eye makeup, and wash the rest off. It doesn't get every little bit, but it also doesn't leave me with eyes that are burning and tearing. I travel for ballroom dancing competitions, and it travels well (oil tends to seep out of tightly sealed bottles no matter how well I package it, and putting the bottles inside ziploc bags just give me bags full of oil). I highly recommend this as a good daily eye makeup remover.