DermOrganic Leave In Treatment with Argan Oil

4.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Argan Oil, Grapeseed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Glycereth-2 Cocoate/Benzoic Acid (Natural Preservative), Fragrance.

on 4/14/2011 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product was suggested by my hair stylist and I'm so glad she gave me a sample to try. My hair instantly has a nice shine upon application without the product feeling too heavy on my hair. The scent is nice and even though the product appears to be oily (as in the name), it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or greasy... just healthier.

on 4/8/2011 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this for a few months now and I'm loving it, doesn't weight my hair, tames the frizz and speeds the drying time, I also find it very moisturizing in fact it has replaced my conditioner and my curly hair looks much nicer and less oily now that I'm using this instead of conditioner.
Cons: it's first two ingredientes are silicons.

on 4/3/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I can't really comment on the price of this product (I bought it for $15 at TJMaxx) but if I would have known how much I'd love it I would have stocked up.

I bought it while on a business trip in Stockton- I hate that town. I haven't traveled for work in awhile so naturally I forgot a few things, and by a few things I mean basically everything, including shampoo and conditioner. A couple days in I used the hotels offering because I was too exhausted to venture out. Naturally my hair looked terrible after using their horrible potions.

I picked this up after seeing it and reading the good reviews. The smell is slightly fruity, not great, but not intense or lingering. As with all skin/hair oils, less is more. A dime to quarter sized puddle easily works through my hair- I've been mixing it with a little of Dr. Bronner's creme to help it spread more easily.

It's by far the best detangler I've ever used on my fine but thick hair. Even after a frisky romp that I would normally have had to work conditioner through my hair to fix, I was able to easily brush my hair back into place. The oil gives a weightless and lasting smoothness that I haven't experienced with another product. Definitely worth a try.

on 2/16/2011 3:41:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I use this along with the Dermorganic sulfate-free shampoo and conditioning masque. The three products together have seemed to really nourish my hair in a way I've never experienced with other products. I don't know how to describe it, other than that my hair feels and looks happy.

For an oil, I am surprised by how much of this stuff can disappear into my hair without weighing it down at all. I don't even have to be cautious about getting it close to my scalp, and my hair is on the oily side. Love the way this smells, although I could see how some people might dislike it. It smells very exotic, like a rich, sweet oil. Kinda wish the smell would linger more.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've embarked on the magical journey of turning my naturally dark brown/almost black hair to light light blonde. My colorist, who normally tells me not to "bother with any if this crap" when it comes to the products sold at the salon, handed me a bottle of this and looked at me as if she were handing sight to a blind man. I bought it of course. To echo the other reviews, this stuff is very most excellent.
Because it is an oil and not a silicone, it really improves the hair's condition without just coating it, and in turn, there's no build-up.
The only added input I can offer is for those who have color-treated (bleached) hair, which can be tricky. Especially if one is trying to maintain an ash blonde. I do not find that this product has a negative (brassy) effect, which is great. Life itself can turn bright ash or (gasp) platinum hair brassy, so even if this has a minor effect, it's a small tradeoff for hair that is in much better condition.
I'm just sayin'.

on 11/28/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the best EVER!!!! I bought the 4 fl oz bottle for $19.99 at Marshall's. This stuff isnt typically sold at Marshall's but I got lucky.
My hair is curly and thick naturally and I flat iron it minimum twice a week so it is also fried and damaged. I rubbed it into my hair after the shower when it was already dry prior to flat ironing it. This changes the texture of my hair from brittle, dry and damaged to shiny, soft, manageble and totally healthy hair (not greasy at all). Also, it cut my straightening time in half (I guess when hair is softer it is easier for flat iron to go through it - that's the only reason I can come up with). It's not expensive, it works wonders, I love it and will forever buy it.
The shampoo and hair masque were sold there as well and I made a terrible mistake by not buying it.

on 10/10/2010 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was sent a sample sized bottle of this as an extra in a swap once upon a time. That tiny bottle lasted me a few months with regular use. After it was used up, I purchased a full-sized bottle (4 fl oz). I use about 6-7 drops on my shoulder-length hair after it's dry from a shower so this bottle will last a very long time. I used to spend a fortune on styling products but I don't feel like I need to now, this does everything I could ask for. It tames frizz, makes my hair unbelievably soft, bouncy, shiny and it doesn't hurt that it smells amazing too.This is one of those products that you happen upon and it's just perfection. I wish I could remember who it was that sent me the sample so that I could thank them! It's also worth mentioning that this is vegan - no animal testing, no artificial preservatives, sulfate-free, gluten-free, no sodium chloride, parabens, mea, dea or dyes.

on 9/11/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product but hate the smell! It smells kinda ashy or like incense. But my hair has never been silkier! I really feel like this product is healing my hair and making it silky smooth. I usually spray a good smelling product on top of it to neutralize the smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I started using this about a month ago and wow what a difference it has made! I was using OroFluido oil (I LOVE!) but its pricey and the reviews were good for the DemOrganic so I tried it. It was less than 17 bucks from Amazon with shipping which I consider reasonable for the quality of the product.

I have thick, wavy hair and for several months I was flaking up like crazy because it was so dry (I use clarifying shampoos because I like my hair to feel CLEAN and mosturizing shampoos always build up on me) but I guess it was drying me out. I started using the oil after ym showers. I wash and condition, then use a nickel sized amount (hair is midback now and THICK) and rub it through my hair and massage my scalp then comb it through. It has replaced my detangler - it detangles on it's own, and my hair is light and bouncy with little frizz.

I have noticed the texture and strength of my hair improving as well. When I condition now and rinse, I actually feel it all smooth and strong when I tug like in the Pantene commercials. Even my stylist has noticed and commented. I really reccomend this.

on 3/27/2010 11:35:00 AM

This stuff is amazing! My hair is thin, wavy, frizzy and crunchy-dry. This oil gives the illusion of healthier hair. I use about 15 drops and work it through wet hair, add some Tousle Me Softly mousse and dry with a diffuser. Its like someone else's hair. Love it!! When I run out, I will probably try Moroccanoil, just to see if there is any difference.

Top Rated DermOrganic Products