Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

3.9

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful consistancy for a concealer. Great staying power and hides my bags really well. I dab it on with my ring fingers and blend it in with a soft blending brush and it's perfect. A bit pricey but worth it!

on 3/29/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in 002 beige cause I really like the matching fooundation. The concealer has a nice consistency but creases like crazy on my eyes and the color is a little brownish (001 was to pale and 003 too dark) for my NC25 skin tone, I like effacernes in 02 better.

on 2/29/2012 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this concealer for ages and it has been my HG for so long. Well, I took a picture of myself a few weeks ago and noticed that I could still see my dark circles. So I went out and tried some different concealers to try to hide these dark circles..and I am still looking to find one that is hydrating like this one, but covers better and is not cakey and drying by midday. So my point is basically if this had better coverage, my search would definatley be over. I will keep using this unless I stumble across something better.

Update: After trying many different concealers, I have to say that I have gone back to this one. It blends like a dream and does not cake up. I realize just how much i missed this concealer, and all i do is add a little more if I need more coverage. This is the best concealer I have ever tried, and keeps me looking great. I CANNOT deal with cakeyness. This is definately my HG and I have started on a fresh tube of it that I went and bought last week, since I have almost finished with the previous tube (I carry that in my bag to add a little more if I have to during the day which is rare- and it doesn't cake if I do that). <3

on 2/25/2012 8:04:00 AM

Hydrating! I have really dry severe dark circles. This covered them up by like 70% (plus it's not thick at all!) then I top it with some shu uemura concealer which perfects it and highlights it
I highly recommend this for all you out there that have dry undereyes like I do

on 2/23/2012 6:34:00 PM

I was happy to find a concealer that is not drying, cakey or too light. it has a good consistency, covers my bags and seems to smooth out my wrinkles as well. i have been using bobby brown corrector, which i liked initially, but i like Dior better. Had tried nars stick, but that was too drying and my wrinkles were accentuated. I recommend Dior's concealer. it was worth the money for me.

HGrail concealer,i have dry skin below my eyes and need a good concealer that is hydrating and to cover dark circles ,also one that doesnt sit in lines and this is it .I am so happy to have found it the colour is perfect 001 ivory and it applies great and stays on all day .

on 1/21/2012 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skin is highly reactive, very sensitive and acne-prone, dehydrated by Accutane and has a few PIHs to cover, as well as dark undereye circles. This concealer was a miss for me. Let's start by its positive points: the coverage is medium-full, it lasts for more than 12 hours on my skin if it's set with powder or at least 6 hours if not, it doesn't contain perfume, sunscreen or alcohol which can all make my skin react badly, it feels nice on and blends in like a dream. However it also has my biggest pet peeve with all concealers and foundations: it oxidizes into a horrible orange shade 3 minutes after it's out of the tube. I bought this in 002, and the color match was almost spot on for my cheeks, without excessive yellow or pink tones, albeit being warmtoned overall. I normally apply the concealer with a blending brush much like the ways of Pixiwoo, and by the time I get half of my cheek done, the concealer's shade has already become peachy-orange. After powdering, it becomes a totally different undertone than my neck which is particularly yellow (I have the common problem of the face-neck color difference which requires me to use a darker toned foundation/concealer to not look like I'm wearing a mask). It looks somewhat natural in my bathroom light, but the undertone difference is multiplied by 100 when I take a flash picture or when I am under strong lighting. I love this concealer however I'm just so sad that is cannot work for me. Overall this is a great concealer if you normally have peachy undertones or if you only use this on the smallest area.

on 1/17/2012 9:15:00 PM

This is a very good concealer if you have dry skin and not too much to correct. It is super creamy and it works wonderful with Diorskin Nude foundation.

on 1/16/2012 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Great coverage
Moisturizing for undereye
Stays on
Does not cake
Glows
Concentrated- took me more than a year to finish the tube

Cons:
Color is a little off in the summer- I have to blend beige with honey.

My favorite concealer, and I have tried many (Chanel, kat Von d, amazing, Laura mercier, physicians formula, etc) .

on 1/10/2012 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My HG concealer It does not crease around the eyes like every other concealer I've ever used!!! I love it!!