October 24, 2014 | 1725 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mint Candy Apple

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BabyMae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this color. i have been using it over and over for a couple weeks. im not sure if its my top coat but it seems to chip quite easily. it made my nails yellow which really made me mad but its easy to fix. i do love this polish, maybe i need a new top coat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I painted my nails with this colour tonight since its very Eastery in my opinion and the colour is absolutely gorgeous. I bought this after seeing Tracy from EleventhGorgeous wearing this colour in a video and decided to buy it. Essie is my favourite polish brand- i feel like they definitely have the pretties colours. This colour is identical to that of a robin egg so if you like that greeny colour you will like this. The only thing I don't like about this polish which I find to be kind of consistent with some Essie polishes is that it is a bit watery and therefore applies unevenly. It looks fine after 2 coats but you definitely cannot get away with one. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by maemary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My full review with images is here: http://saidinsilence.com/2013/03/14/essie-mint-candy-apple-review/

I LOVE this color. I think it's perfect for spring. It applies really thick, so you don't have to apply coat after coat after coat. 1-2 coats is sufficient. Love it. Chips like every other polish I've ever used. I work in retail, so the second I'm fishing for change, is the second I get a chip in my polish. Still, I love it, and the color is fab.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by stellarebecca

Hi! So i'm just going to dive right into this review. First i'm going to explain why I gave this nail polish the ratings I did. I gave the overall rating a 3 because I absolutely LOVE the color, it resembled the color of "Alex by the book" by Nicole O.P.I, but less expensive by a dollar or so. Aside from the color I was a bit disappointed as to how long the nail polish stayed on; I had had it on for around nine hours, in that time I had gone out for lunch and then back to school. In that time three of my finger had had the nail polished chipped off. Next, I gave the price a 4 because it was 10 dollar. I really think that this Essie polish was worth the money. I gave the packaging a 4 because if anyone has seen the bottle that the Essie polishes comes in you know it is very sturdy and has thick glass, I have dropped it a couple of time and no breakage, leaking or chipping. That is why I gave the packaging a 4. I would defiantly buy this product again! I hope this review was helpful

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

not much to say except - GORGEOUS COLOR! This is perfect for events or even just everyday life during the spring and summer! The only thing is the price, you can find a revlon color (ugh I forget the name) that is pretty much the same color.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Princesscharming1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful robins egg blue with a hint o mint. Creme. Opaque.
Received many compliments.
I needed a good clear top coat to make it really shine.
Gorgeous color. Brings out my tan.
When I look at my nails with this hue on I feel happy :)
Formula seems more chip resistant than some of Essie's other colors.
I will def buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mphxb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this color would be pretty...but...it's not my favorite...It's too creamy colored to be a mint, but it does the job I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go to for "mint" colored nails. Color is spot on and applies like butter!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Picon08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am in complete love with this polish. It is a perfect mint green with a smidge of blue. Saying that, it changes depending on how tan I am and the light. It seems to suit any season - be it winter or summer. The polish is nicely pigmented and only really needs two thin coats. It only started chipping on me after a week! By then my nails grew out so much I had to take it off anyway! I have dupes in other brands but this is the one I keep going back to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by diorbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mint Candy Apple is a lovely mint green with a hint of blue nail varnish with a creme finish. The colour is well pigmented and goes on very smooth for a light colour like this, the brush makes application perfect. This lasts for ages on my nails even without a base coat and it's a colour that looks good all year. I would definitely repurchase