November 22, 2014 | 1923 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer spf15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am NC 40 and i bought this in the color Tan, which seems to work for me it looks very light in the tube, thought I got the wrong color but its very light and sheer so it blends in super well. Love the dewy look this gives too. So far have'nt had any problems with it separating in the tube. Have been using this for a month now and i really love this product and its super cheap unlike the 40 dollar ones. Thumbs up from me.
EDIT*****Cannot believe it :( this product has been breaking me out and I am so bummed. Love everything about this TM but the breakouts are a big no...I always thought it was something else, guess I was in denial. This is by far the best TM, I have tried in terms of coverage and finish and nothing can beat that..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by butterfly3475

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this yesterday at Walmart for $8. I read reviews before I purchased it, and it seems a lot of people like it. I've used it once, and WOW I love it! It gives a nice, dewy look and evens out my skintone. I wear NW25 in MAC, and the Tan shade is perfect on me. Blends nicely, and you only need a pea size amount for your whole face. I do have combo/oily skin, and a few hours after application, my t zone was shinier than usual. I would recommend if you have oilier skin, to NOT moisturize before using this. I moisturized before using this, thinking that it would help with blending, but its really not necessary. Goes on smooth, evens you out, and covers well. I will repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by danyell2425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have replaced my Revlon Colorstay foundation for this. I love it. It's now my HG! It makes my skin looks flawless and gives me a dewy look as well. I have SUPER dry skin. And this works great. I love the packaging, it's very easy to use. I will def buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by XxOmgItsDaraxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in the shade Tan...which is the darkest. I am NC40 in the summertime and right now about NC35 or so (its winter so I'm a bit lighter). I am only 16 yrs old so I don't need much coverage. This was a perfect color match for me but it might be hard for many to find their shade since the selection is so limited (only 4 shades to choose from). It smells like sunscreen (has spf 15). I use a bit more than a pea size to cover my whole face. It feels very light,moisturizes well (I use in on top of my moisturizer too) and it gives my skin a nice dewy finish. The only con I say this has is the poor color selection. It also tends to seperate in the bottle but its fine when you shake it...doesn't bother me. I love this and will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Rosallka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If i ever run out, i would buy this again. This is a good product. Its cheap, efficient, and it covers my redness really well. Im only 15, but ive been told i have baby skin which is pretty true as i dont have pimples and imperfections and such. The light coverage is great, but the only thing I did not like was the unnatural sparkle that it gave off. I would opt for a more natural finish. I do not wear this everyday, only for parties and big events and such or if i just want something with a little more coverage. I bought the color light but i would say im a pretty medium colored person. The color selection is also very limited so I gave one lippie off.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So the hardcandy line just appeared at my local Walmart a couple months ago. It's a brand I'd heard of and was eager to try. I got this in my stocking at Christmas. My Fiance noticed I was looking at it or something. I love this stuff. It's light, and just evens out my tone, which is all I really need in a foundation even. I have dry skin and haven't had a lot of issues since I started using this product. I saw some one not crazy about the staying power. If you set it with a powder, it does the trick. I have a mineral powder I dust on and I'm set to go. There is like one touch up during the day then.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by loveleighxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really loved this product. It was extremely cheap (only $8) but also good quality. I decided to try it out because Hard Candy is a good brand that's against animal cruelty. It gives good coverage and doesn't feel too thick. The packaging is cute, nothing too over the top..but cute, nonetheless. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

[ Note: I do not have the Spf one because I guess in Canada they don't have it yet. ]

My tube of product separated after a month. I find this product to oxidize. It makes my face about 2 or 3 shades darker than my neck and the rest of my body. Not to mention a little orange too. It barely gives me sheer coverage and but its not blotchy. It's still easy to blend. But no thank you to the separation and oxidizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by TheGirlBehindTheLies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this product. I can use the amount of about a small pea, and it covers my face. It's very smooth and blends almost by itself. The product is silky feeling, and very sheer, but has more coverage than I was expecting from it considering it is just a tinted moisturizer. I LOVE that it has SPF15, but I do wish it was a little higher. For the price, I am *extremely* pleased. Personally, I plan to layer this with a concealer underneath(I hope to go back and get the Glamoflauge one!) and a powder foundation on top to set it. Will DEFINITELY rebuy

BUT!!!!! Because we are talking about Wal-mart, some of the products sit on the shelf longer than they probably should, so you have to be careful, when looking at the product, that it hasn't begun to separate or look funny in the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by falovalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this at first, as it gave my skin a nice glow. It did make my skin shiny during the day, but my skin is oily, so I can't hate it for that. The major problem is the separation that happens in the tube. You end up with color at the bottom of the tube, with a milky white liquid on top of it. If that problem was remedied, it would be a pretty good product.