October 20, 2014 | 1984 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Ohviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome brush. Soft, doesn't shed at all, feels sturdy. Cost around $10 on amazon and at Rite Aid, which is totally worth it. Not great for contouring with bronzer because it is so large but great for all over powder and blending. Stands on its own because the handle is flat on the bottom.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by tutlitu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this brush, and I use it for everything, powder, bronzer, blush, mineral veils, all-over-face colours etc. It's quite large, so if you need precision, this isn't the brush, but it's good for large-surface jobs. It also blends very well.

The brush itself is very soft, dense and comfortable to use. It's one of my most used brushes, and very versatile. It hasn't shed a straw. The only "problem" is that it's a bit dense, so it takes a bit of time to dry after washing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ecotools brushes alltogether are great. They:
- last forever
- don't shed
- don't smell
- are super soft, meaning they never give a streaky finish and don't irritate skin
- cheap and accessible!
- no intense dye on bristles
- eco friendly!
- Only thing is the weird shapes and fat handles.

This one in particular is... ok...
- shape seems like it should be a buffing brush but it definitely isn't because it's too flimsy.
- not flimsy enough to be a stippling/bronzer brush
- shape is a bit too big for contouring.. bristles are too tightly packed for a light bronzer application and not tightly packed enough for a good finish on foundation.

soooo... wtf? what do you use it for? idk. I didn't end up using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by lolakissxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I honestly love ecotools brushes! So soft and feels amazing when applied to the face, Love it I will always buy this brand :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by heycourtanayxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolute love all ecotools brushes! Every brush I use (except one by smashbox) is ecotools. They are all so soft, feel amazing on my skin, and of course work very well! I personally do not use this for bronzer because i think it is way too big, but it works very well for powder foundation and definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Iv had this brush for 2 years and it still looks and feels like brand new. It has never shed or lost its softness after weekly washings. It is perfect for applying powder, you can buff it, press it, swipe it, it doest matter- it works great. I don't like it for bronzer because it is too big on my face for that; but its great for going over blush and bronzer when you feel like it needs to be more blended or toned down.

This is basically a kabuki brush on a long handle. It's affordable, and in my opinion just as good (if not better) than other high end brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

Love this brush! Would recommend it to all of my friends; I'm very confident that you'll like it. c:
As with many other reviewers, I don't necessarily use this brush exclusively for bronzer. I had originally bought the Ecotools Powder Brush, hoping to use it to apply my Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (amazing product, btw), but it didn't distribute the blush very well. On the contrary, it works quite well for powder! What a shocker, haha.

ANYWAY, I picked this brush up in response to all the rave reviews on MUA. I dab it into my blush compact, spread it quickly on my cheeks, and don't have to blend a bit. It applies very evenly, very naturally, no hard lines whatsoever... I'm very happy!
And the packaging is lovely. I keep it so I can zip the brush up to travel. It's not wasteful, it's slim, it's easy to store, etc. Great find!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally found this wonder of a brush at Ulta. Got it for $10 as opposed to $40 for a similar brush from MAC.
This brush is just all around awesome. I had a really dense kabuki brush that's now discontinued (yes, it lasted that long) and it was wonderful for blending and applying powder, and I just couldn't seem to find a brush to replace it. This brush takes the cake. It's so dense and PERFECT for blending, buffing, and powder application. And so cheap too! I may have to get another. Be warned though, it does take awhile to dry and can lose some of its shape after washing. Still, I love this brush, just about everything down to how big the handle is, makes it really hard to drop it. What a winner!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

Before anything else, I want to say that I own almost all of the Ecotools brushes, and love a lot of them. This one is not one of them.
Don't get me wrong, the quality is very good and the bristles are nice and soft. But this is not my preferred brush for any product application. Sure, you CAN apply foundation, bronzer or powder with it, and it will buff them in fine. But it is way too big for getting a precise application on a "regular-size" face and too dense, which can much easier result in a heavy application. The density also makes it a bitch to wash properly.
I wouldn't even reach for this for putting bronzer down my neck for example, I'd always use a fluffier big brush instead.
Maybe this is a matter of preference, but there we go.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Abomination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

HG for applying my face powder. I like how dense & large it is, that I am done in 30 seconds or less. I have oily skin, so I can't buff powder into my face. I need to pat it on, so I don't lose the foundation/concealer I just applied. This does exactly what I need & more. Love love love & highly recommend!