Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 3/30/2013 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is THE brush. The best brush in the world... At least for me!
I love this for applying liquid foundation, pressed powder, mineral foundation... Everything!
What else should I say? Cheap, not the cheapest but the quality is even much better than a lot of high-end brushes.
Love ecotools <3

on 3/30/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I must gush: I absolutely love Eco Tools and all of their brushes. They are the only brushes I will use. I guess you could say I'm spoiled, since I refuse to use any brushes other than Eco Tools. I love how soft they are on my face and how evenly they distribute my blushes, powders, shadows, etc. The bronzer brush is a little big, I prefer the regular face brush, but overall Ecotools has some of the best brushes. The sets are expensive and so are the singles, but I splurge each time when I replace brushes and buy Ecotools.

on 3/20/2013 11:34:00 AM

I love this brush! It's so soft and dense I use it to apply my liquid foundation

on 2/18/2013 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this brush to apply blush, and although I find it way too big, I just use a small section of the bristles. This is such a soft, dense brush for being drugstore brand. All of my blushes blend effortlessly with this brush.

Often with natural or ecofriendly products there's a compromise we have to make between ethics and quality. This product is both good for the planet and good for my face :)

on 2/18/2013 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I do not think this brush is for applying bronzer, more for buffing purposes as the brush size is too big. I use this brush to blend the blush and bronzer into my skin so that there are no harsh lines. For buffing purpose, it works like a dream and I've never experienced and scratchy feeling or any shedding. However, it takes a long time to dry after washing.

on 2/2/2013 12:41:00 PM

I absolutely love this brush. I use it everyday for my face powder. It is very dense and soft I cant get enough of it. It is a big size ( which I prefer) so I can cover my face more quickly. I highly recommend this brush. The only minor complaint is the price. I purchased this at Ulta for $12.59. That's a bit steep but its worth it, You do get your money's worth.

on 1/30/2013 9:32:00 PM

The design of this brush is very unique. Its a "kabuki" brush in a full sized brush handle. It is very soft and is so dense. I don't recommend using this for bronzer because of the density. This brush is a breeze to wash. I recommended this brush to anyone especially beginners with makeup. I have no complaints, except the price, Its a little steep, at my local Ulta its $12.59. Other than that, I have no complaints I would repurchase this and I highly recommend this.

on 1/28/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I really love this brush, it is so sturdy and versatile that it is pretty much good for all your face make up needs, not just bronzer. It is has been packed really dense and the bristles are super soft and easy to clean, so it will last you a long time when cared for properly. I love the super chunky handle too, because it can just stand freely on my vanity without falling over all the time like some of my other brushes! I find it really good for bronzer, although some other reviews of this brush contradict my view. I agree that it can make contouring a little difficult but if your looking for a light, all over glow then this brush makes it really easy. Its also good for blush and setting powder. Would most definitely recommend and purchase again, not that I should need to anytime soon!

Love this brush. I don't use it for bronzer but for my Meow setting powder.The bristles are very soft but are packed tight enough that the brush itself is very firm and does a good job spreading the powder evenly. I'm a big fan of the Ecotools entire line and have several of their brushes that I use all the time. These are great for the beauty babe on a budget....and even if you have the money to spend, these are as good as any of the high end brushes I have. Run...don't walk.....

on 1/20/2013 4:22:00 PM

Awesome brush. Soft, doesn't shed at all, feels sturdy. Cost around $10 on amazon and at Rite Aid, which is totally worth it. Not great for contouring with bronzer because it is so large but great for all over powder and blending. Stands on its own because the handle is flat on the bottom.

Top Rated Ecotools Products