Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo

3.3

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetrio, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cyclopentasilozane, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-10, SodiumPCA, Quaternium-80, Polyquaternium-7, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrytyl Tetastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenozyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (Cl1700), Yellow 5 (Cl19140), Fragrance (Parfum).

on 9/8/2011 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the ammount of money you are paying for these over priced products youd think youd be getting alot of argan oil but yet in EVERY MOROCCANOIL PRODUCT argan oil is very low on the ingridient list, this shampoo was good the first time then you will get a silicone feel to your hair , i DONT UNDERSTAND why this shampoo has 4DIFFERENT silicones in it ,..... that is completly unessessary. the one n only version of this shampoo is WAY BETTER (argan oil is high on the ingridient list and NO silicones) will no repurchase everrrrr

on 8/15/2011 4:34:00 PM

This shampoo is pretty good. The fragrance is much more subdued than the oil or hydrating mask - it's nice.
It did a satisfying job of leaving my hair soft. Not SUPER soft, but a lot better than some other products I've been using.
But do note that this is full of sodium-derived ingredients, which can be stripping for hair. I'm switching to Aquage silkening hair products for color-treated hair when this bottle is up, they sound great.

Update: it has so many sodium-based ingredients that strip the hair. I think I'm going to switch to Aquage shampoo/conditoner.

Hugely disappointed with this product. It doesn't have much "moroccan oil" in the product at all. Didn't like the way that it smelled or made my hair feel afterward. I felt like I had a layer of shampoo still on my hair that I couldn't wash out... still to the sulfate free shampoos that are made of natural ingredients.

on 7/29/2011 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo was recommended by a stylist for dry, color-treated hair. It may have been good for that, but I intensely disliked the smell... I got rid of most of the bottle.

on 6/24/2011 5:51:00 PM

Smells AMAZING, made my scalp itchy

I really wanted to love this product - but it didn't work for my hair. I loved the smell, but after two uses it was horrible on my hair. I have thick, medium length hair and have always had great success Redken AllSoft. My local store was out of the litres of AllSoft, so I decided to try this. What a mistake. The pump does not dispense enough product, so you have to pump it a few times to get enough shampoo for my hair. I followed the directions with the wash-rinse-repeat, and it lathered well. The first time I used it - I LOVED it. The second time, meh, and the third time my hair started to feel dry and straw-ish. I stopped using it, returned it, and went back to my AllSoft.

on 6/1/2011 1:38:00 AM

love this shampoo. gets my hair clean, nice scent, leaves it very shiny, AND my semi permanent color doesn't fade nearly as quick! jussssst wonderful. and for being sulfate free and getting my 3-4 day old hair clean with just 2 shampoos? awesome!

on 5/19/2011 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i have very fine, brunette hair and i recently bought this shampoo. the fact that is was sulfate and paraben free, infused with fatty acids definitely sold me on it. it doesnt way my hair down at all, keeps it clean for at least two days, and smell and feels amazing. the price is a little expensive, but i bought it at the wholesale beauty supply store only available to professionals so i am not sure what it would cost at full price. definitely worth my money, and a LITTLE goes a LONG way!!

on 4/28/2011 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this because it is sulfate free and I just had a Brazilian Blowout. Must say it smells divine and leaves my hair feeling even better! Well worth the price. So glad I bought the 33.8oz bottles of shampoo and conditioner.

on 2/4/2011 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Loved it the first time I used it. After the third day of using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was so dry and flyaway. It confuses me that some say it moisturizes their hair and returns it to health. I have fine, highlighted hair that thrives on moisture, but I had the opposite results. It did feel light and bouncy, but not in a good way. Almost felt like my hair had no 'substance' if that makes sense. I will stick with my Pureology lines for sulfate-free. I enjoy Nanoworks and Hydrate.

Popular Shampoos