October 1, 2014 | 1461 users online

Shampoo - Moroccanoil - Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by purityplease

Hugely disappointed with this product. It doesn't have much "moroccan oil" in the product at all. Didn't like the way that it smelled or made my hair feel afterward. I felt like I had a layer of shampoo still on my hair that I couldn't wash out... still to the sulfate free shampoos that are made of natural ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Floradanica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This shampoo was recommended by a stylist for dry, color-treated hair. It may have been good for that, but I intensely disliked the smell... I got rid of most of the bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Shaktituras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells AMAZING, made my scalp itchy

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by gingerale2317

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product - but it didn't work for my hair. I loved the smell, but after two uses it was horrible on my hair. I have thick, medium length hair and have always had great success Redken AllSoft. My local store was out of the litres of AllSoft, so I decided to try this. What a mistake. The pump does not dispense enough product, so you have to pump it a few times to get enough shampoo for my hair. I followed the directions with the wash-rinse-repeat, and it lathered well. The first time I used it - I LOVED it. The second time, meh, and the third time my hair started to feel dry and straw-ish. I stopped using it, returned it, and went back to my AllSoft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by stephanieee

love this shampoo. gets my hair clean, nice scent, leaves it very shiny, AND my semi permanent color doesn't fade nearly as quick! jussssst wonderful. and for being sulfate free and getting my 3-4 day old hair clean with just 2 shampoos? awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ColoradoBebe

i have very fine, brunette hair and i recently bought this shampoo. the fact that is was sulfate and paraben free, infused with fatty acids definitely sold me on it. it doesnt way my hair down at all, keeps it clean for at least two days, and smell and feels amazing. the price is a little expensive, but i bought it at the wholesale beauty supply store only available to professionals so i am not sure what it would cost at full price. definitely worth my money, and a LITTLE goes a LONG way!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Grachy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it is sulfate free and I just had a Brazilian Blowout. Must say it smells divine and leaves my hair feeling even better! Well worth the price. So glad I bought the 33.8oz bottles of shampoo and conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by reneeschex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved it the first time I used it. After the third day of using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was so dry and flyaway. It confuses me that some say it moisturizes their hair and returns it to health. I have fine, highlighted hair that thrives on moisture, but I had the opposite results. It did feel light and bouncy, but not in a good way. Almost felt like my hair had no 'substance' if that makes sense. I will stick with my Pureology lines for sulfate-free. I enjoy Nanoworks and Hydrate.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hm. This shampoo was a splurge for me-I thought $20 was a bit much for an 8 oz bottle, but I thought I'd give it a try. After all, if it was a super terriffic shampoo, it might be worth it! Well....it was OK. I have to be fair and say that the first time I used it, I was impressed with the smoothness and softness of my hair. BUT-I don't get the same results every time I use this shampoo, and I can't use it on consecutive days as it tends to sort of build up on my hair and make it heavy and greasy. I always had to alternate with another shampoo and only use this one every few days-I got good results then, but it would have to be more than just another "good" shampoo for me to repurchase, given the price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Elektro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate to write a negative review after all the good ones on here, but this product just didn't work for me.

The first time i used this i thought it was great, i love the smell, felt like my hair got really clean and it worked very well with the matching moroccanoil conditioner. After showering daily for about 3 days and using this product i noticed that when i blow dried my hair it had greasy spots in it. At first i thought i wasn't rinsing the conditioner out enough, so on my next shower i made sure i rinsed well after shampooing and conditioning. Same problem with the greasy roots/scalp. Next time i showered i shampooed with a different brand, then conditioned with moroccanoil conditioner, and voila! No more greasy spots. I guess this shampoo just wasn't cleaning my hair like it should have been. I also notice that my hair feels "clumped" after shampooing (feels like product buildup or something, even with rinsing). It smooths out when i condition it though. So i'm trying to use up the rest of this product, and i do this by shampooing with a different brand first to clean my hair, then with Moroccanoil, then i condition. ....since it's kind of tedious I think i might just stick with the conditioner and go with a different shampoo on my next purchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No