Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo

3.3

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetrio, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Cyclopentasilozane, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Polyquaternium-10, SodiumPCA, Quaternium-80, Polyquaternium-7, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Pentaerythrytyl Tetastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenozyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Red 33 (Cl1700), Yellow 5 (Cl19140), Fragrance (Parfum).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised by the negative reviews, I found this shampoo really good! Very luxurious feeling, smells great and my hair was so soft and shiny after (in use with the Moroccanoil conditioner). I loved it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Let me start by saying I have thick, coarse curly hair and have the Brazilian Keratin treatment. My salon recommended this shampoo as an alternate to the super expensive Nanokeratin shampoo as the Moroccanoil rep assured them that it is safe for BKT hair. Well, IT'S NOT"!!! The shampoo has sodium chloride in it, which in addition to sulfates, is a no-no for BKT hair. I had been upset that my BKT hadn't stayed in the last few months and was considering alternate treatments before I found out about sodium chloride not being good for BKT ( I knew about the sulfates) and saw that it was in my shampoo. Will never use again. If you do have the same hair as me but not using BKT, it should be fine.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I agree with some of the other comments about the greasy clump situation. I purchased the conditioner, which I love, and bought the shampoo on a whim to replace my usual Kerastase. At first I thought the shampoo was great, i.e., shiny hair, nicely fragranced, and overall soft. Then I noticed my hair felt greasy within a day of washing. I usually only wash my hair every three days and it NEVER gets oily. I blamed the extra oil production on stress. But after reading other comments, I think its the shampoo. I wouldn't purchase again for my finer textured hair but this would be great for curly, courser hair.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this for a month now and i do like it. I have very thick hair and this makes my haor smooth and more manageable no complaints. Works great with the moroccan hair oil as well.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the ammount of money you are paying for these over priced products youd think youd be getting alot of argan oil but yet in EVERY MOROCCANOIL PRODUCT argan oil is very low on the ingridient list, this shampoo was good the first time then you will get a silicone feel to your hair , i DONT UNDERSTAND why this shampoo has 4DIFFERENT silicones in it ,..... that is completly unessessary. the one n only version of this shampoo is WAY BETTER (argan oil is high on the ingridient list and NO silicones) will no repurchase everrrrr

This shampoo is pretty good. The fragrance is much more subdued than the oil or hydrating mask - it's nice.
It did a satisfying job of leaving my hair soft. Not SUPER soft, but a lot better than some other products I've been using.
But do note that this is full of sodium-derived ingredients, which can be stripping for hair. I'm switching to Aquage silkening hair products for color-treated hair when this bottle is up, they sound great.

Update: it has so many sodium-based ingredients that strip the hair. I think I'm going to switch to Aquage shampoo/conditoner.

Hugely disappointed with this product. It doesn't have much "moroccan oil" in the product at all. Didn't like the way that it smelled or made my hair feel afterward. I felt like I had a layer of shampoo still on my hair that I couldn't wash out... still to the sulfate free shampoos that are made of natural ingredients.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo was recommended by a stylist for dry, color-treated hair. It may have been good for that, but I intensely disliked the smell... I got rid of most of the bottle.

Smells AMAZING, made my scalp itchy

I really wanted to love this product - but it didn't work for my hair. I loved the smell, but after two uses it was horrible on my hair. I have thick, medium length hair and have always had great success Redken AllSoft. My local store was out of the litres of AllSoft, so I decided to try this. What a mistake. The pump does not dispense enough product, so you have to pump it a few times to get enough shampoo for my hair. I followed the directions with the wash-rinse-repeat, and it lathered well. The first time I used it - I LOVED it. The second time, meh, and the third time my hair started to feel dry and straw-ish. I stopped using it, returned it, and went back to my AllSoft.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products