April 24, 2014 | 1857 users online

Shampoo - Moroccanoil - Moisture Repair Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by stephanieee

love this shampoo. gets my hair clean, nice scent, leaves it very shiny, AND my semi permanent color doesn't fade nearly as quick! jussssst wonderful. and for being sulfate free and getting my 3-4 day old hair clean with just 2 shampoos? awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by ColoradoBebe

i have very fine, brunette hair and i recently bought this shampoo. the fact that is was sulfate and paraben free, infused with fatty acids definitely sold me on it. it doesnt way my hair down at all, keeps it clean for at least two days, and smell and feels amazing. the price is a little expensive, but i bought it at the wholesale beauty supply store only available to professionals so i am not sure what it would cost at full price. definitely worth my money, and a LITTLE goes a LONG way!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Grachy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it is sulfate free and I just had a Brazilian Blowout. Must say it smells divine and leaves my hair feeling even better! Well worth the price. So glad I bought the 33.8oz bottles of shampoo and conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by reneeschex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved it the first time I used it. After the third day of using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair was so dry and flyaway. It confuses me that some say it moisturizes their hair and returns it to health. I have fine, highlighted hair that thrives on moisture, but I had the opposite results. It did feel light and bouncy, but not in a good way. Almost felt like my hair had no 'substance' if that makes sense. I will stick with my Pureology lines for sulfate-free. I enjoy Nanoworks and Hydrate.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hm. This shampoo was a splurge for me-I thought $20 was a bit much for an 8 oz bottle, but I thought I'd give it a try. After all, if it was a super terriffic shampoo, it might be worth it! Well....it was OK. I have to be fair and say that the first time I used it, I was impressed with the smoothness and softness of my hair. BUT-I don't get the same results every time I use this shampoo, and I can't use it on consecutive days as it tends to sort of build up on my hair and make it heavy and greasy. I always had to alternate with another shampoo and only use this one every few days-I got good results then, but it would have to be more than just another "good" shampoo for me to repurchase, given the price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Elektro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I hate to write a negative review after all the good ones on here, but this product just didn't work for me.

The first time i used this i thought it was great, i love the smell, felt like my hair got really clean and it worked very well with the matching moroccanoil conditioner. After showering daily for about 3 days and using this product i noticed that when i blow dried my hair it had greasy spots in it. At first i thought i wasn't rinsing the conditioner out enough, so on my next shower i made sure i rinsed well after shampooing and conditioning. Same problem with the greasy roots/scalp. Next time i showered i shampooed with a different brand, then conditioned with moroccanoil conditioner, and voila! No more greasy spots. I guess this shampoo just wasn't cleaning my hair like it should have been. I also notice that my hair feels "clumped" after shampooing (feels like product buildup or something, even with rinsing). It smooths out when i condition it though. So i'm trying to use up the rest of this product, and i do this by shampooing with a different brand first to clean my hair, then with Moroccanoil, then i condition. ....since it's kind of tedious I think i might just stick with the conditioner and go with a different shampoo on my next purchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

Like the oil, I can't live without this. It smells great and I don't have to have to use any hair conditioner. I use it every night and I use very little and lathers up nicely. It's on the pricey side but very little goes a long way. The regular size usually last me over three months. The way this shampoo makes my hair, I would gladly pay more. Soft silky hair is priceless...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Raeschell

This stuff is great, it smells amazing and makes hair feel soft instantly. the Moroccan oil is my favorite product, so when i saw the shampoo i had to try it. i use this product almost everyday, but i sometimes find it leaves my hair a bit heavy when used to much. this product is a must have

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by whittiergal15

I waited till after 3 weeks of using this shampoo to write this review. I bought the 8.5oz bottle just to try it out I didn't want to buy the bigger size and regret it. So the first couple times I used the shampoo and conditioner I was really impressed. It did what any other shampoo did, what I really wanted to see was how well it treated my ends, and so far nothing special. However, I wanted to make sure to finish it because it is rather expensive and my hair 3 weeks later looks awesome. My hair is shiny, full of volume and my end look healither then ever. I do like the smell of the shampoo and I have gotten maybe compliments on how good my hair smells. I will be sticking to this shampoo/conditioner combo for awhile.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ressa777

With all the hype I thought this product was going to be amazing. Real disappointed. I personally did not like this product, it really dried out my hair. I have normal fine hair and it just made it feel really thin and stringy. I guess it just didn't work for my hair type. I do love the smell and probably could have gone 2 days without washing instead of my usual 1 day in between washes.