April 21, 2014 | 1199 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Totally Toffee

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I wanted to try a nude lip for a change. This is nude pink on me, lighter than my natural lip color. It is really too pale for me, however with a little berry colored gloss on top it's lovely.

I wouldn't buy again, I don't care for something quite this nude.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by ladystarr

This is one of my favorite colors from this line. Overall, the texture is creamy. I am a mac NC37 & this is a beautiful everyday nude for me. It reminds me of mac freckletone, but I wouldn't say that it is a dupe for it. Wait for these lipsticks to go on bogo. I got mine at walgreens for 40% (~$4), which is cheaper than target or walmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

I've got a few color sensational lipstick and this is one of the few which i got online since this is not available in my country, although they do come out another one which i think is quite the same in Australia but not the same as the US/Euro range. I haven't got that so i don't think i will compare that but then i like this one. This is the everyday, netural pink on me, i don't see any peach or brown on me. Though it seem on the lipstick. Very happy with this. When i applied a slightly loud blusher color, this is the one i reach for and even if i don't, i think this compliment me well. It's cheap as i often got it during the BOGO and it's moisturizing enough that i don't have to apply lip balm under it. Would definitely repurchased. Updated: Been using this everyday for work. I think it is good enough to add a little color on my face but not that bright for work. I just love this netural pinky nude with slight brown actually i am not very good in describing color and they tend to change on me anyway so i love this enough to want to purchase 2 and i'm hoping for a BOGO too. So up another lippies. I don't think i will get sick and tired of this color yet but until i do, this still remains my favourite, very easy to apply without worrying that too much color or seen as too bright and have to blot it off on my lip for work

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Totally Toffee is a very pretty neutral shade ~ it's a nice, subtle, nude with the right amount of peachy brown on me. It's very similar to Maybelline, Moisture Extreme in Nude Blush without the gloss and shine. Now that Nude Blush has been discontinued, I will be buying Totally Toffee again...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shade. It's very easy to pick up and wear everyday. On me it's not too brown or peach. More of a nude pink with a touch of neutral brown. It's pretty, but a warm shaded neutral.
Update: So far this is the only one of this lipsticks I own that hasn't gone rancid. I barely use them, and even if you own a new never been touched tube, it will go bad after a few months.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by kimmybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty medium peachy nude. Wish it was a little lighter and it would be a great everyday nude for me! As usual, the packaging and texture are both great from the Color Sensational line.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Smashbox80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Surprisingly, this is a very nice, more pink than brown, nude for me - I love how the color is smooth and creamy, but not too creamy that it slides off my lips. This is one of the other colors I have purchased from Maybelline's new line of lippies and I continue to be impressed. Smooth, moisturizing, creamy color, pleasant scent that is indetecable when worn, nice packaging that stays closed, even when tumbling around in my bag. I really enjoy layering my lip color, so I have been using MAC lipglass in Soft Wave just in the center of my bottom lip for extra fullness and shine. Will repurchase when I run out and will be trying more colors!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:19:00 PM More reviews by hellopatty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this color looked weird dark orange/brown. not cute. plus, the texture is very runny and slides off my lips. i'll try other colors...nc40

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by JimmyToast

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best part about this color is it does not make your teeth look dingy as some nude shades often do. I find all the CS lipsticks to be moisturizing enough that I have stopped using balm and only reapply the lipstick during the day. Reapplication is smooth and I don't have any piling or lip crud :-) This line has me back in lipstick instead of balms and glosses. One tip I got from MA: Smell these. Any of them that smell "off" and rancid are no good. The normal scent is not delicious exactly, but it won't smell spoiled.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Surprisingly this is an excellent nude but not to concealer lips nude for me and my cool super pale complexion. This lippie is cheap, pretty, flattering, scented nicely and the cap doesnt fall off in my purse or make up bag...can't find a thing wrong with this. Highly recommend this and the Color Sensational line lipsticks!