Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret

4.4

on 3/22/2011 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This scent has easily grown into my signature scent. It has a style similar to D&G Light Blue but only better. This is softer and just delicious. It has something elegant about it something that just other fruity floral scents can't capture the same. I can easily see this as a scent I will finish and buy again and again.

on 1/14/2011 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this perfume on a whim, a little present for myself for starting a new job, but I am glad I did! I usually prefer warm, heavier perfumes such as Chanel no5 or vanilla essences, but this sweet florally scent is amazing! It is a very feminine scent, and it lingers for a good portion of the day. I think I would still switch to a heavier perfume for going out, but for day to day working life, this scent is perfect!

on 9/30/2010 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I was bored on my lunch break and went into the perfume section of the mall yesterday. I was curious about trying this because it smelled nice on the strip, so I sprayed a little on myself. As the day went on, this grew very overpowering on me, yet it didn't smell unpleasant in the slightest. I thought it smelled very "pretty" and sweet, yet there was something about it that gave me a huge headache--some kind of "le secret" poison added into the mix, if you will. Then I began thinking that this perfume kind of reminded me of mean women--how sometimes they appear nice and pleasant, yet there is something about them that leaves you with a migraine.

on 8/2/2010 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this fragrance!! It has very similar notes to flowerbomb but is unique in itself. Doesn't have great sillage or lasting power, I find I have to reapply after 4 hours. The bottle is very pretty but the shape make's it difficult to spray. I think anyone who loves flowerbomb would like this and it's slightly less expensive than flowerbomb.

on 7/13/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

God it's wonderful! I tend to have a problem spending too much on perfumes (everything I tend to like tends to be pricey), but I went ahead and treated myself this time and I'm glad I did! Just light enough.

on 7/10/2010 12:15:00 PM

A truly beautiful elegant scent, which is not to overpowering. My husband absolutely loves it on me, and he is pretty picky.

on 7/10/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh god I love this perfume. This is the first perfume that I'm completely in love with because it smells amazing, it doesn't give me a headache, and it isn't overpowering. I'm pretty picky when it comes to scents. I wont describe the scent since everyone already has. Only downsides are the price and that the scent doesn't last very long.

on 7/2/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Just bought this after using up two samples. It's light, slightly sweet without being at all cloying, a bit fruity, and a bit floral. At first spray, I smell lemon, cranberry, and a bit of jasmine. On the drydown, it smells mostly of green tea, and reminds of Avon's Toccara of the 80s. Very refreshing for summer. Not offensive to anyone at all -- people would probably think you've just used a very nice smelling shampoo. I'm normally a vanilla-based girl, but this drydown is more like soft-musk. Bliss Lemon + Sage body lotion works well with this. The bottle is pretty for the most part, but I don't like the silver starburst or the black writing -- it looks cheap and "evil" to me and initially stopped me from trying in the store until the salesperson came up and sampled it on me (that's why I'm taking off one lippie). Also, I'm not usually a fan of Givenchy scents -- they tend to be too strong and too floral for me, but this is nice, light, and slightly sweet.

on 6/12/2010 2:26:00 PM

Ange ou Demon is like two differet scents on my skin. A soft, fluffy, creamy base that reminds me of Nivea cream and sheer, bright, spiky, -dare I say synthetic- flowers that show their metallic heads from time to time in undeniable wafts. It is a light fragrance but actually has good sillage. I would give it a 3 with the right chemistry and a 2 with mine.

on 6/7/2010 8:50:00 PM

I am absolutely in LOVE with this perfume! There is nothing like this out there. I sampled it while searching for perfume as a present for my mum and this stuck with me since (for me) and two weeks later I had to make that purchase!

It has an elegant and light fresh smell with hints of citrus, an intoxicating fragrance with white flowers, Italian winter lemon, green tea leaves, jasmine, peony, blond wood and patchouli.

The only things that I do not like about the product are the lid of the bottle as it can be a bit hard to put back on at times when you are in a hurry and the price range is rather high with $80 for a 30ml and $150 for a 100ml.

All in all, a truly beautiful fragrance.

Popular Fragrances