Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret

4.3

on 8/2/2010 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this fragrance!! It has very similar notes to flowerbomb but is unique in itself. Doesn't have great sillage or lasting power, I find I have to reapply after 4 hours. The bottle is very pretty but the shape make's it difficult to spray. I think anyone who loves flowerbomb would like this and it's slightly less expensive than flowerbomb.

on 7/13/2010 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

God it's wonderful! I tend to have a problem spending too much on perfumes (everything I tend to like tends to be pricey), but I went ahead and treated myself this time and I'm glad I did! Just light enough.

on 7/10/2010 12:15:00 PM

A truly beautiful elegant scent, which is not to overpowering. My husband absolutely loves it on me, and he is pretty picky.

on 7/10/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh god I love this perfume. This is the first perfume that I'm completely in love with because it smells amazing, it doesn't give me a headache, and it isn't overpowering. I'm pretty picky when it comes to scents. I wont describe the scent since everyone already has. Only downsides are the price and that the scent doesn't last very long.

on 7/2/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Just bought this after using up two samples. It's light, slightly sweet without being at all cloying, a bit fruity, and a bit floral. At first spray, I smell lemon, cranberry, and a bit of jasmine. On the drydown, it smells mostly of green tea, and reminds of Avon's Toccara of the 80s. Very refreshing for summer. Not offensive to anyone at all -- people would probably think you've just used a very nice smelling shampoo. I'm normally a vanilla-based girl, but this drydown is more like soft-musk. Bliss Lemon + Sage body lotion works well with this. The bottle is pretty for the most part, but I don't like the silver starburst or the black writing -- it looks cheap and "evil" to me and initially stopped me from trying in the store until the salesperson came up and sampled it on me (that's why I'm taking off one lippie). Also, I'm not usually a fan of Givenchy scents -- they tend to be too strong and too floral for me, but this is nice, light, and slightly sweet.

on 6/12/2010 2:26:00 PM

Ange ou Demon is like two differet scents on my skin. A soft, fluffy, creamy base that reminds me of Nivea cream and sheer, bright, spiky, -dare I say synthetic- flowers that show their metallic heads from time to time in undeniable wafts. It is a light fragrance but actually has good sillage. I would give it a 3 with the right chemistry and a 2 with mine.

on 6/7/2010 8:50:00 PM

I am absolutely in LOVE with this perfume! There is nothing like this out there. I sampled it while searching for perfume as a present for my mum and this stuck with me since (for me) and two weeks later I had to make that purchase!

It has an elegant and light fresh smell with hints of citrus, an intoxicating fragrance with white flowers, Italian winter lemon, green tea leaves, jasmine, peony, blond wood and patchouli.

The only things that I do not like about the product are the lid of the bottle as it can be a bit hard to put back on at times when you are in a hurry and the price range is rather high with $80 for a 30ml and $150 for a 100ml.

All in all, a truly beautiful fragrance.

on 6/2/2010 10:51:00 PM

I lovvvve this perfume, I have been wearing this everyday since I purchased it about 3 weeks ago. It was $51 USD at my local Ulta. This scent was so worth it though. I was with my mom at Macy's when this scent was debuting and the sales rep. had samples. I was like ehhh ok I will try this- thinking I would probably hate it because I usually just stick to what I know with scents because so many fragrances make me sneeze. I tried two samples before I had to go out and get it.

This scent does have a scent of tea to it, but I really like it, I feel like the scent is very fresh and original. The price is a 5 only because let's face it... if you are buying a designer perfume you have to be willing to lay down some money for it. I bought the smaller bottle for $51, but I feel like it was a reasonable deal because I just want to be sure that it is absolutely right for me- so far, it's a yes! I also gave packaging a 4, this is due to the way the lid is shaped- sometimes I am in a hurry and it's hard to put back on straight in a hurry. Overall, this is my new go- to fragrance. For me, it's perfect for wearing on a shopping adventure with friends- and also for a romantic dinner with someone special- which is hard to find in a perfume =)

on 5/11/2010 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was at the Clinique counter and I kept getting wafts of this wonderful warm scent. The SA told me she just sprayed Ange ou Demon Le Secret. She gave me some samples and I loved it right away. I loved the smell from the 1st spray, I do not get any weird note like others have said. I love the tea note in this, it smells fresh but has a lovely warm drydown. This lasts all day on me and I have been getting compliments on this everytime I wear it.

Love, Love, LOVE! An amazing fresh spring/summer scent. It opens a little weird. But the dry down is fabulous! It's one of those scents that makes me feel good when I wear it. At first whiff I can pick up on the green tea and peony. Then it morphs into a bright jasmine with a fruity cranberry smell. It is almost like it is always changing on me. Smells a little different with each whiff. If that makes sense. When I finish this bottle I will without a doubt purchase another one.

Popular Fragrances