E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 11/2/2012 4:58:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

After reading many MUA reviews, I was still not sure if this powder blush had sparkles or "glow". I stay away from glitter on my cheeks. ( Not a good look for me)
After a sale purchase at DS.Com I can tell you that it does have a small amount of very fine sparkles. It's not a glitter extravaganza.
After applying and shining a light on my face I couldn't see them on my cheeks which was good. Unfortunately, I also had a hard time detecting the peach/pink hue on my light/med skin.
It is buildable without a powdery finish but my complaint is the lack of staying power. It fades on my dry cheeks in about 3 hours. The color is pretty especially for lighter skin tones.

on 10/26/2012 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is such a wonderful natural looking color. It does have a teensy bit of shimmer in it, but you really have to get up close to see it. The staying power lasts about 3 hours for me, and then it starts to fade a bit. But at the end of the day I can still see it, which is pretty amazing for $3 blush.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to drugstore every day blush. I wear this 5/7 days of the week, at least. I have fair (Ivory foundation) skin, and this shows up with just enough pigment. I could totally understand where people would say there is not enough pigmentation in these, but for my skintone, I love it. I have repurchased a backup just in case, because I can never find this color "Tickled Pink" they always have Twinkle Pink which is NOT complimentary to my skintone. I've had my original for about 9 months and have yet to go through it so I am also happy about that!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite drugstore blush. I didn't expect it to be as great as it is, and I'm very impressed! It lasts ALL day for me, and it's very pigmented. It really brightens up my pale skin and I use it every day. I also like the non shimmery formula and the packaging as well.

on 8/17/2012 9:10:00 PM

This is my all time favorite blush from elf. It gives you a nice glow of color wothout looking like a doll. One- two daps of your brush is enough since it is so pigmented :D
The only cons is it is kinda powdery and not long lasting. Other than that the packaging is not bad. The product itself is great :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is basically a perfect blush EXCEPT it has filler in it!
So maddening because the color is beautiful, it's the perfect amount of pigmentation, and best of all, it looks good with red hair! So many blushes don't and this really worked for me at least, but I do have weird coloring, so it might not work for you even if you are a ginger. ;)
The packaging feels really sleek and I like it except the mirror is kind of tiny. :/
Overall, I do really like this blush and will repurchase it, but the filler really dissapoints me.

on 8/10/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Eh. I'm up in the air about this blush. I've tried it out a couple of times, but it just doesn't work as well for me as I expected from other reviews. I get it, it's cheap. I like that. But it didn't want to leave the pan whatsoever for me, and when it did, it was too chalky to work correctly. The color is cute, I give it that, and the price is great for those who need a cute color on a budget, but beware the functionality.

on 7/23/2012 12:56:00 AM

This blush is great for everyday, and every eye look. You can apply this blush, to give a nice natural glow to the skin, or apply it with a smoky eye, etc. It is true that the pigmentation of the blush isn't the best but it is easy to build up the color. It doesn't have shimmer and is great for school or work. One of my favorite things about this blush is the packaging, it is very sleek, comparable to Nars blushes.

on 7/19/2012 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the cheapest pink blushes on the market.

This one has really good pigmentation and it gives me a cute dolly look.

There's really nothing more to say about it. If you're new to blushes go explore ELF's blushes and buy some in various colors since they're $1-$3. Try them all and see which colors work with your skin tone. That's what I did when I was new and I don't regret it. ELF has a very large range to pick and choose from so don't hesitate to try any of their blushes! :>

It's a good starting point before committing to any higher end blushes.

on 7/19/2012 10:23:00 AM

I really love this blush for several reasons.
1. It's very natural looking. It gives a healthy flush look.
2. It goes great with bronzer. It looks really pretty with a light dusting of bronzer over the top of it.
3. A little goes a long way. And it applies very well with an angled blush brush.
4. You can wear it with any makeup look...from natural to glowy to smokey.
5. The packaging is strong and sturdy and feels very high end.