E.L.F. Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I expected a different color, this is more muddy dark orange than mauve, at least on my skin. The pigmentation isn't great, most e.l.f. studio blushes (except for Tickled pink) are way more pigmented. It's matte so I sometimes use it for a natural look, other than that it's really forgettable. Wouldn't buy again.

I like this color a lot. I think it can go with any skin tone. Staying power is pretty impressive, considering the price. If put a finishing veil on top of the blush, it will stay until you wash it. I will buy again!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For me this blush did wonders! I love thia blush, it's perfect for a natural look! It's veryyy pigmented which can be a bit messy but overall it.s AMAZING!

Garbage, garbage, garbage. Shouldn't really be expecting miracles for a $3 product, but after using this - I can see why it is only $3. It's extremely powdery - it's a total mess when you dip your brush into this to pick up color. And the pigmentation is HORRIBLE. I'm about an NC25 right now (rather light for me), and this does not show up on my skin. At all. IF I want this to barely show up, it's not happening with a brush. I'd have to rub my fingers in this blush and pack it on my cheeks. Um, no thanks. This went straight in the garbage this evening when I was going through my stash. Don't even know why I kept it. Two thumbs down, would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Picked this up for $3 at target. Color is gorgeous but pigmentation sucks. It's a dusty mauve color, perfect for getting a natural flush on the cheeks. Gives a slight glow on your face. Would not repurchase. Color is def buildable but I would rather spend $$ on a blush that has a better lasting power (Mac or NARs)

I absolutely love this blush.and it is also my favorite blush. I love mauve colors on my skin tone and I think this is perfect. Mine doesn't have a lot of pigmentation, but I think thats a good thing because that means I won't overdue my blush. I lalalalove it and recommend it to everyone!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is...$3!!!!!!!!! Such a great product. Also great if you use your elf blush brush. It creates a great subtle glow for those of you who just want a slight glow to your face :) For only $3, its a great bargain!

absolutely NO pigmentation !! GarbageGarbageGarbage

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Buildable, which is good, especially since I have to brush it on a few times in order to get any kind of color on my cheeks(nc20-25).
The color is pretty and matte, which I really like, but I hate having so much product on my cheeks. If it were a little more pigmented I'd have given it all five lippies.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

All I can say is that I do no like this product, because it will not show up on my skin, pretty color, but for very light skin tones! :(