E.L.F. Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Picked this up for $3 at target. Color is gorgeous but pigmentation sucks. It's a dusty mauve color, perfect for getting a natural flush on the cheeks. Gives a slight glow on your face. Would not repurchase. Color is def buildable but I would rather spend $$ on a blush that has a better lasting power (Mac or NARs)

I absolutely love this blush.and it is also my favorite blush. I love mauve colors on my skin tone and I think this is perfect. Mine doesn't have a lot of pigmentation, but I think thats a good thing because that means I won't overdue my blush. I lalalalove it and recommend it to everyone!

on 1/19/2012 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush is...$3!!!!!!!!! Such a great product. Also great if you use your elf blush brush. It creates a great subtle glow for those of you who just want a slight glow to your face :) For only $3, its a great bargain!

on 1/14/2012 1:52:00 PM

absolutely NO pigmentation !! GarbageGarbageGarbage

on 12/27/2011 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Buildable, which is good, especially since I have to brush it on a few times in order to get any kind of color on my cheeks(nc20-25).
The color is pretty and matte, which I really like, but I hate having so much product on my cheeks. If it were a little more pigmented I'd have given it all five lippies.

on 12/24/2011 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

All I can say is that I do no like this product, because it will not show up on my skin, pretty color, but for very light skin tones! :(

on 10/19/2011 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I give this blush four lippies instead of three because it introduced me to my perfect cheek shade. Before I tried this blush, I was using only pink and peach colors, and neither looked right. This blush is almost a nude shade, and brightens up my complexion and shapes my face without looking too "made up." I do not find it to be very pigmented, and layer it over my NYC creme blush stick in Berry New Yorker to get the right color. I have hit pan on this, and will use it up, but I prefer Cover Girl's more pigmented Brick Rose Cheekers, so I won't be repurchasing.

on 10/17/2011 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I do like this although it is quite light. I don't know if it's light on pigment or simply a light color on my skin (NC20ish) but it's pretty nonetheless. I don't notice much shimmer but rather a nice sheen as opposed to actual glitter found in some ELF blushes (think Fuschia Fusion), which is fine with me. This one is not shiny but nor is it matte; perhaps a satin? haha. In any case for $3 I like it enough to wear a few times a week, especially with all the plum and berry lipcolors so popular this season. It doesn't overwhelm or compete with them, and gives more color than a neutral without being OTT. I like the packaging too, maybe better than any other ds brand- simple elegance and very NARS-like (minus their rubbery case that attracts dust like crazy). Will probably repurchase when I use it up, and will check out other shades as I need to replenish my blush stash.

on 10/15/2011 8:50:00 PM

Cheap and beautiful! I can't figure out why some people have said that it lacks pigmentation. Not the case at all! Not too shimmery either. Just perfect!

on 8/27/2011 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

NC55 for reference. I brought this ELF blush because it looked to be the darkest and the most pigmented. This blush has not pigmentation it doesn't even come off as chalky it's just not there. I've never seen a plummy mauve blush that's so invisible but this one is it. This is definitely for the lighter skintones.

Popular Blush Products