October 24, 2014 | 1620 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Mellow Mauve

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this although it is quite light. I don't know if it's light on pigment or simply a light color on my skin (NC20ish) but it's pretty nonetheless. I don't notice much shimmer but rather a nice sheen as opposed to actual glitter found in some ELF blushes (think Fuschia Fusion), which is fine with me. This one is not shiny but nor is it matte; perhaps a satin? haha. In any case for $3 I like it enough to wear a few times a week, especially with all the plum and berry lipcolors so popular this season. It doesn't overwhelm or compete with them, and gives more color than a neutral without being OTT. I like the packaging too, maybe better than any other ds brand- simple elegance and very NARS-like (minus their rubbery case that attracts dust like crazy). Will probably repurchase when I use it up, and will check out other shades as I need to replenish my blush stash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cheap and beautiful! I can't figure out why some people have said that it lacks pigmentation. Not the case at all! Not too shimmery either. Just perfect!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NC55 for reference. I brought this ELF blush because it looked to be the darkest and the most pigmented. This blush has not pigmentation it doesn't even come off as chalky it's just not there. I've never seen a plummy mauve blush that's so invisible but this one is it. This is definitely for the lighter skintones.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jovhyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this blush color. It was only $3 and comes in a nice package with a small mirror. Unfortunately I will not be repurchasing because it makes me break out. I stopped using it for over a month, then i thought maybe it was something else making me break out, so i went and used it again (and yes, i wash my brushes often) and next morning i had pimples on both sides where i used this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by eilidhpattinson

I am in love with the ELF brushes & seeing as I'd purchased the angled blusher brush, I thought I'd get a blush to use it with.
I love the packaging; so sleek and easy to travel with but the actual product itself is awful. I find it to be chalky and not pigmented at all. It looks cakey when applied to the skin and doesn't last long.
I would definitely not repurchase or recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Love this. Today was the first day I've tried it, but it's not as cool toned as you would expect for a mauve, and because of that, it's definately skin brightening for me. Fantastic quality and price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

FANTASTIC! I found a lovely mauve that doesn't make me look too goulish. Mellow Mauve - the name says it all! It's nice and mellow for a mauve and it has a few shades running in it like brown, pink and a dusty mauve. The shimmer is low key and the pimentation is nice. I ♥ ELF's blush packaging and to be honest, I've owned NARS blushes and swapped them all. I find ELF's Studio Blushes to be better and for $3.00, it's a good thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

Great everyday rosy pink color. Matt n very natural looking for me. I m NC25-30

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the blush ive been looking for! I tried Berry Merry but it just wasn't right so i swapped for this one & am pleased with it. I wanted BB's Slopes blush but thats a bit out of my price range right now so this will make an excellent sub (atleast for me anyways).