December 20, 2014 | 1630 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Victoria's Secret - Victoria's Secret Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF 20

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I had a 10$ off coupon n saw the great reviews n thought why not???So I only ended up paying a few bucks for this.If you have very oily skin I would stay away. The reason this has so many great reviews is because there is only one person hat reviewed with very oily skin. This has a pump on it that I liked the look of it at first but sometimes when you press down nothing comes out and sometimes you get an extra big globb so I ended up hating the pump.The product itself is somewhat greasy to me and for me being acne prone, is something I would run from putting on my face.This made my face oiler and shinier faster after my makeip application. I had a few breakouts not sure if it was from this or hormonal time of the month. I would not purchase this cheap greasy primer again.Prob great for dry or drier skin sounds like

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I use a lot of primer so it's one of my more costly makeup expenses. I'm always hoping to find one that's a great deal, but so far the best ones I've found are Lancome Pro Base and Smashbox Photo FInish with Dermaxyl. This VS one wasn't terribly expensive and had great reviews but after 2 weeks of use, I am forced to admit it isn't working for me. Its failings are two-fold; it doesn't give a soft look around my eyes like the Smashbox Dermaxyl does, and my makeup melts off a lot faster than it does with Smashbox Dermaxyl.So back to my old favorite I've gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by livetodance

Update- started using this product again. When I tried it the first time I was wearing it on its own, without moisturizer. Now that I am using it over my moisturizer it is perfect! Makes my studiofix flawless looking and extends my makeup by a few hours. Will repurchase as I am running out.

I really wanted to love this product, but it just wasn't meant to be. The texture is very nice; it is very silky smooth. However, I felt that is just sat on top of my skin and did not absorb at all. When I applied my MAC studiofix on top it seemed to not really bond well to the primer. I think I will just stick to my regular Aveda hydrating lotion, because this just doesn't seem to do it for me. Maybe a good face primer just doesn't exist....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I have tried A TON of Primers. Seriously, everything from Fyrinnae to Maybelline to Smashbox to Cargo....The list is huge. This is the very first one I've actually used up in its entirety AND have repurchased immediately, because all of my other backup Primers just won't do. It's affordable (about $16...so half the price that Cargo Blu Ray is), has a great clear pump bottle so you can easily see how much you have left, goes on smoothly, has SPF, gives a slight luminescence to the skin if you want to wear it alone, and creates a nice smooth canvas for your foundation. My one and only gripe is that if you squirt a little too enthusiastically with the pump, the product may shoot across the room and decorate the wall next to you (true story!). Also, the last couple pumps left in the bottle come out just a little more 'dry' and less emolliant than the rest of the bottle. I love this stuff. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by candiecoatediv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily to combination skin so I have been looking for a primer to use daily especially in the evening when I go out with friends, that will eliminate shine. Well I have found that product!
This primer not only has a velvet feel to it, it also minimizes pores, controls shine and makes my foundation look flawless. This is perfect for oily to combo skin I will definitely repurchase this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by selyn3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't know much about makeup primers, but after looking at Youtube videos, I decided to check some out. The VS brand is one of my FAVORITES!

The price is very appropriate and I would definitely purchase it again. Add me to the list of satisfied customers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

Add me to the list of people who are so happy with this primer. It comes in a pump, which makes it hygenic. A little primer goes a long way. It has SPF and glides on smooth. Feels like the smashbox primer, but at a fraction of the price. I was talking to the salesperson, and they said that very little primer is needed actually to hold your makeup in place. She said some people pile on the primer, which is a big mistake. Very little, goes a looooong way. And it truly does for me too, one pump is enough to cover my entire face, and neck. Doesn't cause flaking like other primers do, and my makeup lasts 8+ hours with this. Will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by glvazquez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What's not to like? It feels like smashbox but this one has UVA and UVB sun protection.Smashbox does not provide UVA protection.This makes it decieving since the SPF refers to UVB anot UVA.The price makes it a steal

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by WednesdayMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this primer. I would say love, but it's just that I don't think primer is a necessity for makeup. But this feels like nothing else I've ever felt, it's velvety smooth and isn't shiny or oily like most primers. Gives my face a nice smooth base and doesn't break me out. The price is nice, too considering VS isn't always cheap and neither are primers in general.

The pump works on mine and everything but it sort of spits out the product at me and scares me everytime and gives me too much. I even try to press really slowly and still it gets me. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by wdp1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Last week someone asked me if I had changed my hair color. Nope. "Something about you makes you look younger." Pretty sure it was this product! It does a great job of making small fine lines disappear, and my make-up lasts a lot longer to boot. I hadn't used a primer before but received a sample of Lancome. Not wanting to pay the hefty price I did a lot of research and came up with VS. I've never bought any other makeup from VS before, but I'm definitely impressed with this. I love that it comes in a pump bottle, too!