December 18, 2014 | 1809 users online

Polishes - OPI - Ate Berries in the Canaries

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by bluemelon

This is such a gorgeous, yummy creme berry colour from the Spain collection (have it on right now!). I think it has the teeniest tinge of purple in it, making it cool toned. When I first got it, I thought it was all too similar to All That Razzberry from the Chicago collection, but after swatching it (above) & also swatching All That Razzberry, I found the latter to be slightly deeper.

I found the formulation of this to be OK - I had some issues with other colours in the Spain collection, particularly the darker ones, but this one applied fine. Great shine and great wear also. And this is a colour that can be worn all year round, because it's not dark but not bright either - really gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by xaoey05

I got this color on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! Berries is a bright, fun summery color that looks equally good on both fingers and toes. It actually reminds me a little of Barney the dinosaur, but slightly warmer (and more sophisticated, obviously. :) It's bright enough to be noticed, but not too electric to be obtrusive. NICE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is so unique and fun! In two coats, it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by heyimcortney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

very beautiful color! i was a little hesitant wearing this because it is a purplish color and i just don't think purple is professional but it comes out beautifully!! would definitely buy again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by kissesinbetween

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite nail color. I didn't expect this to be, but this was actually the first OPI nail color that I got after I did a manicure in a salon in this color.
It makes my hands just looks like wow, it matches my skin tone and makes it look good I guess. It just looks so good on my hands! ALL TIME FAVORITE!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by traceyadwl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore this raspberry cream shade; it's equal parts feminine, pretty, and sophisticated. My nail polish collection is 75% shades of pink, and this one certainly stands out. It is a gorgeous combination of fuchsia and purple, so if you are deciding between the two...you will not go wrong with this. Leans more on the purple side for me. It reminds me of those delicious tropical Starbursts in the passion fruit flavor. Goes on evenly and opaque with just one coat, looks perfectly rich with two. Could work just as easily in the fall as in the spring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this in a pedicure this weekend and I LOVE IT! I love purples and pinks and this is a lovely purple with just a very little bit of pink in it. I am going out to buy this the next chance I get. Lovely glossy/cream color for spring. (no sparkle or frost in it).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have all the Espana Collection and Ate Berries in the Canaries is the first one I put on. I love this color as it has a bit of raspberry in it. It doesn't look pink nor purple. A sort of bright purple/pink and it's gorgeous. I have worn it twice and it's similar to Hong Kong Collection Dim Sum Plum. I wear this color several times. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by lemonybubbleu

LOVE THIS COLOR!!! If there was any color from OPI you should get it should be this!!!! Just the prettiest magenta-purple-raspberry color. LOVE IT WHY AREN"T YOU BUYING IT????

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

If I could describe this color in one word, it would be "raspberry."

This is a simple raspberry creme, but for some reason I don't see this color very often. What Ate Berries in the Canaries really has going for it is that it can be described as "bright," "classic," and "unusual" all at once. I'd think this color would work for everyone. One of my favorites, for sure!