OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries

4.8

on 7/30/2010 5:37:00 PM

I got this color on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! Berries is a bright, fun summery color that looks equally good on both fingers and toes. It actually reminds me a little of Barney the dinosaur, but slightly warmer (and more sophisticated, obviously. :) It's bright enough to be noticed, but not too electric to be obtrusive. NICE!

on 6/25/2010 7:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This color is so unique and fun! In two coats, it looks great.

on 5/30/2010 12:13:00 AM

very beautiful color! i was a little hesitant wearing this because it is a purplish color and i just don't think purple is professional but it comes out beautifully!! would definitely buy again!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my absolute favorite nail color. I didn't expect this to be, but this was actually the first OPI nail color that I got after I did a manicure in a salon in this color.
It makes my hands just looks like wow, it matches my skin tone and makes it look good I guess. It just looks so good on my hands! ALL TIME FAVORITE!

on 4/6/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I adore this raspberry cream shade; it's equal parts feminine, pretty, and sophisticated. My nail polish collection is 75% shades of pink, and this one certainly stands out. It is a gorgeous combination of fuchsia and purple, so if you are deciding between the two...you will not go wrong with this. Leans more on the purple side for me. It reminds me of those delicious tropical Starbursts in the passion fruit flavor. Goes on evenly and opaque with just one coat, looks perfectly rich with two. Could work just as easily in the fall as in the spring.

on 4/5/2010 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I just got this in a pedicure this weekend and I LOVE IT! I love purples and pinks and this is a lovely purple with just a very little bit of pink in it. I am going out to buy this the next chance I get. Lovely glossy/cream color for spring. (no sparkle or frost in it).

on 2/28/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have all the Espana Collection and Ate Berries in the Canaries is the first one I put on. I love this color as it has a bit of raspberry in it. It doesn't look pink nor purple. A sort of bright purple/pink and it's gorgeous. I have worn it twice and it's similar to Hong Kong Collection Dim Sum Plum. I wear this color several times. I love it.

on 2/23/2010 11:05:00 PM

LOVE THIS COLOR!!! If there was any color from OPI you should get it should be this!!!! Just the prettiest magenta-purple-raspberry color. LOVE IT WHY AREN"T YOU BUYING IT????

on 1/31/2010 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

If I could describe this color in one word, it would be "raspberry."

This is a simple raspberry creme, but for some reason I don't see this color very often. What Ate Berries in the Canaries really has going for it is that it can be described as "bright," "classic," and "unusual" all at once. I'd think this color would work for everyone. One of my favorites, for sure!

on 1/28/2010 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This was my signature color in Fall 2009. I would definitely buy it again unless they make a very similar color that's newer and better. It's the perfect marriage of fuschia and grape.

Top Rated OPI Products