October 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by mlg85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is cheap and effective.

Best if applied in a thin layer. I applied it too thickly previously and I broke out on my cheeks.

It comes in a huge tub which lasts for ages so the fact that you've got to stick your hands in there again and again means it's probably not very hygienic. Someone suggested getting the cream out with a cotton bud/something other than your hand but I couldn't be bothered. Needs to be in a pump container.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Shadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This cream is really good only in cases where your skin is really dry.This product doesn't brake me out even though it's thick.This is only like a night moisturizer because it might make you a little greasy at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by jessierose27

Used for years. No further irritation, breakouts, nada. I can finally say that I trust this product with my skin. When I was at my worst acne wise, this did not harm it. And when I went on medication, I followed with this, and my skin improved drastically!

I wish it came in a pump, though.

Try it. I love it ^_^ <3

Edit:
Still loving for three years.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by michellecollins

Love this! During the winter my skin gets super dry and flakey...and my mom commented to me how cakey my makeup looked because of my dry skin (I don't wear a lot of makeup at all). A friend brought it over once and I used it overnight- AMAZING! My skin was smooth and silky, and felt very moisturized. I washed my face with a gentle cleanser in the morning and my makeup went on much easier and blended perfectly, it looked so flawless and felt so good!
After she left, I didn't use anything and my skin started to go back to dry and pastey, flakey looking. I immediately went to the store and picked some up..$15, not a bad price, seemed expensive compared to all the $5 products surrounding it, but definitely worth it! Upon using it, my skin has looked gorgeous and brightened, and it helps my makeup so much! I now get complements on my beaming skin that I didn't before. I don't know what its like in the summer, it might be a little thick, but if just used overnight I think it will be amazing:)
As for breakouts, I'm prone to breakout with dryer skin, so it helped clear me up a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by poisonivy08

i'm in love with this moisturizer :-) ...i apply this after i wash my face with kojic acid soap (KOJIE SAN ) to get rid of the dryness. it can leave a heavy feeling on the skin when applied too much so just a small amount will do. i also use this as a foundation primer and it creates a smooth canvas .my face didn't get oily throughout the day as long as i set my foundation with Ben Nye Luxury powder in banana. this moisturizer didn't give meany break outs at all despite my sensitive skin so i highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by realitiane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say about cetaphil moisturising cream? Well it's okay, and I haven't found anything better yet.

It's not a miracle cream, to be honest it's an okay cream for me. What I like about Cetaphil moisturising cream is that it doesn't do some of the things that other moisturisers do to me. I can use it without getting burning teary red puffy eyes. This one doesn't. Some moisturisers make me feel icky because they make my skin feel sticky. This one doesn't. Creams and moisturisers often burn a little on my dry skin, this one doesn't, not even after I bleach my facial hair. Moisturisers tend to come out with sweat and cover the face with a disgusting sheen of ectoplasmic gue during exercise, this one doesn't.

Even though it doesn't do a lot of things, it does what it's supposed to do, nothing more, nothing less and it feels good on my skin. I do have to reapply several times a day. But I am content with this product.
I do think that it's too expensive, I've paid 12,95 euro's for 100g. I also don't like the packaging, I've seen a jar here on makeup alley, however I only found this in a tube. I would buy this again, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by LetsTalkMakeup07

I bought this in a squeezable tube version from a local store called Bartells. It was around $9 for a 3 oz tube. I know they have a bucket version but I didn't want to get that because it's so bulky when traveling. Anyway this is the perfect winter face moisturizer for me. It does bit break me out even though I have sensitive acne prone skin. I don't think I would use this in the summer because it's definitely a thick cream but it absorbs quickly. Also, the over all look of your foundation will improve also! Would definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by sodwjc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

be careful if you have sensitive skin--
i used this as a last resort (went to the gym) when i ran out of my aloe based skin moisturizer.
i broke out significantly and rosacea flared.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must-have during the dry winter month for me. Since my skin is so dry, I even use this during the summer for my arms and legs.
I recommend this to everyone who has problem with dry skin and nothing seems to work.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really dislike this cream. I used it on my face and around my eyes. The next day I got an eye infection that lingered for months, my doc said it was an infection caused by an allergic reaction. I can only assume it was this since it was the only new product I introduced. This product also clogged my pores horribly. I have nothing positive to say about this!