September 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by realitiane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say about cetaphil moisturising cream? Well it's okay, and I haven't found anything better yet.

It's not a miracle cream, to be honest it's an okay cream for me. What I like about Cetaphil moisturising cream is that it doesn't do some of the things that other moisturisers do to me. I can use it without getting burning teary red puffy eyes. This one doesn't. Some moisturisers make me feel icky because they make my skin feel sticky. This one doesn't. Creams and moisturisers often burn a little on my dry skin, this one doesn't, not even after I bleach my facial hair. Moisturisers tend to come out with sweat and cover the face with a disgusting sheen of ectoplasmic gue during exercise, this one doesn't.

Even though it doesn't do a lot of things, it does what it's supposed to do, nothing more, nothing less and it feels good on my skin. I do have to reapply several times a day. But I am content with this product.
I do think that it's too expensive, I've paid 12,95 euro's for 100g. I also don't like the packaging, I've seen a jar here on makeup alley, however I only found this in a tube. I would buy this again, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by LetsTalkMakeup07

I bought this in a squeezable tube version from a local store called Bartells. It was around $9 for a 3 oz tube. I know they have a bucket version but I didn't want to get that because it's so bulky when traveling. Anyway this is the perfect winter face moisturizer for me. It does bit break me out even though I have sensitive acne prone skin. I don't think I would use this in the summer because it's definitely a thick cream but it absorbs quickly. Also, the over all look of your foundation will improve also! Would definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by sodwjc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

be careful if you have sensitive skin--
i used this as a last resort (went to the gym) when i ran out of my aloe based skin moisturizer.
i broke out significantly and rosacea flared.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must-have during the dry winter month for me. Since my skin is so dry, I even use this during the summer for my arms and legs.
I recommend this to everyone who has problem with dry skin and nothing seems to work.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really dislike this cream. I used it on my face and around my eyes. The next day I got an eye infection that lingered for months, my doc said it was an infection caused by an allergic reaction. I can only assume it was this since it was the only new product I introduced. This product also clogged my pores horribly. I have nothing positive to say about this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MsNikolefm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One day I woke up to my skin being very dry & flaky with a rash like appearance which is not.at all how it usually is which is a normal oily skin. I switched to this brand after deciding its obviously a mixture of the products I'm using and the changes in weather (in the uk its very very cold and icy). I absolutely love the product its super creamy hydrating and makes my skin look radiant. Along side the cleanser my skin looks almost back to normal. It has no scent which I love and sinks in quickly I reaply through the day (if I don't wear makeup) the packaging isn't exactly nice looking and it doesn't come in a handy tube. But overall ive found it works brilliant for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is my holy grail moisturizer. I've used it for a few years now as a nightly moisturizer but after a bad incident with Clinique's 3-step system, this stuff has also become my daily moisturizer as well. It's super thick, cool, and creamy and I'm honestly in love with it. I get flaky skin on my forehead and around my nose/on the top of my cheeks and with this stuff, it's just all gone. My skin stays moisturized all day/night and soothes any flare ups I get. The only thing I would change about this stuff is the packaging. I mean it's a very high quality jar and everything, but it's a little bit on the bulky side. I wish they had the super thick intense moisturizer in a tube instead. But either way, I've been on the same jar ever since I've started using the stuff and I've still got a quarter of the jar to go so $10 a jar every two or so years is pretty damn cheap in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ashnicholexo

This stuff is super moisturizing I use this stuff at night after I wash my face with neutrogena clear pore cleanser/ mask and it's great. Definitely my favorite. I don't wake up having flaky skin. Which is good :) If you use a lot it can be a bit heavy (that's why I only use it at night), but if you don't care then I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love my cetaphils, and now that winter is brutalizing my home this is awesome. I think they reformulated because it's buttery and easier to spread on my skin. It's still in the tub but I use it after a shower so big deal. I also use the lotion. But this stuff is freaking gold. Yes, it's more expensive than a dollar store cream but it lasts. I suffer from itchy, sensitive skin especially in winter. So does my mom. Her doctor recommended this and I'm hooked. Like the lotion, it's fragrance-free, light, absorbs well and leaves skin very soft. The ingredients are slightly different than the daily lotion but not worse. I highly recommend! :) I do want to add that it works best for body. Face, ok, but it's heavier. I wouldn't wear with makeup. But the lotions are all-purpose. Go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer! I'm allergic to a lot of things, so I need simple ingredients. I also use tretinoin and it leaves my skin so dry most days. I think that it is non-greasy. After reading the reviews I was expecting it to feel like vaseline, but it's very light and creamy to me. It makes my skin so soft and radiant! I will spend whatever to make my skin great and I'm so excited how cheap this is.