August 28, 2014 | 1185 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by LetsTalkMakeup07

I bought this in a squeezable tube version from a local store called Bartells. It was around $9 for a 3 oz tube. I know they have a bucket version but I didn't want to get that because it's so bulky when traveling. Anyway this is the perfect winter face moisturizer for me. It does bit break me out even though I have sensitive acne prone skin. I don't think I would use this in the summer because it's definitely a thick cream but it absorbs quickly. Also, the over all look of your foundation will improve also! Would definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by sodwjc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

be careful if you have sensitive skin--
i used this as a last resort (went to the gym) when i ran out of my aloe based skin moisturizer.
i broke out significantly and rosacea flared.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A must-have during the dry winter month for me. Since my skin is so dry, I even use this during the summer for my arms and legs.
I recommend this to everyone who has problem with dry skin and nothing seems to work.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really dislike this cream. I used it on my face and around my eyes. The next day I got an eye infection that lingered for months, my doc said it was an infection caused by an allergic reaction. I can only assume it was this since it was the only new product I introduced. This product also clogged my pores horribly. I have nothing positive to say about this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MsNikolefm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One day I woke up to my skin being very dry & flaky with a rash like appearance which is not.at all how it usually is which is a normal oily skin. I switched to this brand after deciding its obviously a mixture of the products I'm using and the changes in weather (in the uk its very very cold and icy). I absolutely love the product its super creamy hydrating and makes my skin look radiant. Along side the cleanser my skin looks almost back to normal. It has no scent which I love and sinks in quickly I reaply through the day (if I don't wear makeup) the packaging isn't exactly nice looking and it doesn't come in a handy tube. But overall ive found it works brilliant for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is my holy grail moisturizer. I've used it for a few years now as a nightly moisturizer but after a bad incident with Clinique's 3-step system, this stuff has also become my daily moisturizer as well. It's super thick, cool, and creamy and I'm honestly in love with it. I get flaky skin on my forehead and around my nose/on the top of my cheeks and with this stuff, it's just all gone. My skin stays moisturized all day/night and soothes any flare ups I get. The only thing I would change about this stuff is the packaging. I mean it's a very high quality jar and everything, but it's a little bit on the bulky side. I wish they had the super thick intense moisturizer in a tube instead. But either way, I've been on the same jar ever since I've started using the stuff and I've still got a quarter of the jar to go so $10 a jar every two or so years is pretty damn cheap in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ashnicholexo

This stuff is super moisturizing I use this stuff at night after I wash my face with neutrogena clear pore cleanser/ mask and it's great. Definitely my favorite. I don't wake up having flaky skin. Which is good :) If you use a lot it can be a bit heavy (that's why I only use it at night), but if you don't care then I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by BlackHoleDiver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love my cetaphils, and now that winter is brutalizing my home this is awesome. I think they reformulated because it's buttery and easier to spread on my skin. It's still in the tub but I use it after a shower so big deal. I also use the lotion. But this stuff is freaking gold. Yes, it's more expensive than a dollar store cream but it lasts. I suffer from itchy, sensitive skin especially in winter. So does my mom. Her doctor recommended this and I'm hooked. Like the lotion, it's fragrance-free, light, absorbs well and leaves skin very soft. The ingredients are slightly different than the daily lotion but not worse. I highly recommend! :) I do want to add that it works best for body. Face, ok, but it's heavier. I wouldn't wear with makeup. But the lotions are all-purpose. Go for it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer! I'm allergic to a lot of things, so I need simple ingredients. I also use tretinoin and it leaves my skin so dry most days. I think that it is non-greasy. After reading the reviews I was expecting it to feel like vaseline, but it's very light and creamy to me. It makes my skin so soft and radiant! I will spend whatever to make my skin great and I'm so excited how cheap this is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very simple but good moisturizer, it calms the skin down and provides moisture.
I use it only when my skin feels super sensitive and chopped to calm it down, otherwise i prefer using creams with other effects as well.