August 1, 2014 | 998 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - couture couture 2009 perfume

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I can't even begin to describe how lovely and beautiful this perfume makes me feel. I can be having the worst day possible, but if I put this on, I feel like a million bucks. It's super sweet, perfect for daytime. Something about this is reminiscent of something my mother wore when I was little, I can't figure out what though. Overall it's feminine, sexy and sweet. The only con is that it doesn't last long enough for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume is terrible i was just about to buy it of ebay without testing it and then today i was walking threw the perfume section at Myer i saw this perfume i decided to test it when i sprayed it on my hand it smelt terrible something i would never buy it reminded me this hairspray smell or same cheap product i love viva la juicy it delicious but couture couture is way off for me not this time juicy couture but the bottle is pretty cute.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just okay on me. The top notes are a little bit too "in your face" for me, if you know what I mean. I've only had rollerball and mini sizes of this, so I can't imagine what it would be like to spray it on, how strong it must be! I like the other Juicy scents, so I thought I'd like this one as well. Maybe as a body lotion, but not the juice. Kind of like a stronger, sharper version of the original Juicy Couture fragrance, which is plenty strong on its own!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by diamond479

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I'd like to say how much of a head-turner this perfume is! I get complimented on it all the time. I love sweet scents, so this was perfect for me. I wear two squirts whenever I apply it, and it lasts all day (even over-night if I apply it on in the evening!) I have never had a problem with the bottle tipping over, nor do I really see how it could tip over (I own the 3.4oz bottle), although I can see the problem with the smaller versions. Overall, this is a fresh, fun and exciting fragrance that I recommend for teenagers and young adults alike.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by emmaveronica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this perfume. It's sexy and sweet without being to young or tacky. The bottle kind of has some problems standing up sometimes though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Oroboros72

It's funny how childhood memories play a big role in how we react to scents. I don't have fond memories of grape kool-aid at fun summer parties. Instead I am instantly reminded of this grape-flavored cough syrup, Dimetapp, that my mom made me drink. so unfortunately all fake-grape scents, candies, and sodas just strike me as disgusting. (I recently felt this way even more strongly with Harajuku lovers wicked style LOVE, which is 100% grape).
Couture Couture starts out like grape cough syrup, but that fades and what is left after 30 minutes is a creamy amber and sandalwood that isn't unpleasant, but smells very masculine to me. Not bad, but not feminine either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by michyg

I really like this perfume, although don't love it (well ALL of it anyways). I looooooove the middle and dry down of this, it's absolutely wonderful... it reminds me of fresh laundry... fresh laundry done in a light floral/fruity wash.yummmm. my B/f loves the dry down part too. The top notes are definately strong at first and smell of grapes particularly but I find it settles quite quickly. Unforunately, the scent doesn't last long. I don't think I'd buy a full size bottle of this.. just yet anyways.. I have a rollerball and it will probably last a while as I don't wear this everyday.

update:

I asked and got a full size (100ml) bottle of this for christmas from my boyfriend. I have fallen much more in love with this than i originally did.. At first its very strong... only one spray does it and i definatly get a grapey sweet and citrusy smell with some powder and floral after about 2 hours it dries down to the most beautiful ambery/sandalwood smell ever. ITS GORGEOUS... i cant stop smelling myself. This is my everday fragrance... my b/f loves it and my friends say this smells like me. I'm so happy that my b/f actually got this for me

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 3:35:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanted to say cmon to the people that design these perfumes. Why cant they last, this is like a splash not a perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

I can't get enough of this perfume. Every time i wear it, people go nuts about it. I think it reacts wonderfuly with my natural phenomes. I along with many other people have said that i smell extremely juicy and delicious when I am wearing it.
It smells like you just want to eat it. It smells like heaven.
I. ADORE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

ok..so I'm kinda cheating this review b/c I don't have the real thing. I got a knock-off at the drugstore, but I'm pretty sure I got the whole picture with the fake.

I think the only reason I bought it was because it smelled like my grandmother's perfume. She used to wear Eternity and I thought this smelled a lot like her. So....other than the nostalgic/emotional reason, I would not have purchased this.