NARS Desire

4.5

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 22 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Red 34 Lake, Red 36 Lake, Red 36, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Aluminum Powder, Red 7]

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is very flattering on my NC25 skin. Its a perfect fuschia color and applies beautifully. Recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I love this blush, it is such a fun color in the pan, a fuscia pink, so it called to me upon first sight, although I did steer away from it since I own sooo many blushes including MAC Dollymix, MAC Pink Swoon and ELF Pink Passion to name a few. This is somehow different though, it is very light in application and I don't even use a 187 brush for it, I am NC35 for reference. It is just gorgeous! It is not powdery at all! So you pay for quality with this. Now don't get me wrong I love my ELF Pink Passion, so if you don't want to spend the money only this and want a pretty “pink cheek” I suggest going the cheaper route, however it is NOT a dupe for NARS Desire. I would say MAC Pink Swoon is closer to ELF. I think this also would flatter most skin tones very well. ;)

In the pan, this blush is positively terrifying! I got this in a swap and wasn't anticipating it to be so neon. Thankfully, when applied properly, this gives a lovely, surprisingly natural looking flush to my cheeks. As with all NARS blushes, it is extremely pigmented so you must use a light hand to ensure you don't look like a clown. I personally tap a duo fibre brush into the pan and stipple it on very lightly and this provides a perfect application. I'd happily buy this again, but I doubt I'll ever run out as you only need a very tiny amount each time!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

A must have! Although the color may seem very bright at first sight, it goes on a perfectly pink shade. What I love most about this blush is that it lasts well throughout the day with a continous glow! I plan on purchasing more of Nars' blushes. This is defintely a must have caboodle item :)

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had been lusting after Desire for so long that I finally broke down and bought it. I confess to being frightened by it in the pan (pictures don't do it justice - this blush is BRIGHT!) but found that using a stippling brush this ensured a sheer, yet adequate application. That being said, this is extremely natural looking once it's on. I also own MACs Pink Swoon, and if I were to compare the two I think that Desire is loads more natural looking and less "Omg, bright pink!" than what Pink Swoon is. Desire is more of a soft magenta than a bright pink like the pan depicts, which is what makes it so unique. I love that it's so pigmented because I know at the rate at which I use it, it will last me forever. A very beautiful blush.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I DESIRE this product!the color is very pigmented!I love it although its pricey but its worth it.You get what you pay for,its very light and not cakey when you apply it.

No matter how many other blushes I buy, I always end up reaching for Desire. In the winter I have very fair skin, and Desire gives the perfect "just in from the cold" natural flush. It may look intimidating and crazy in the pan, but it is a buildable color and is beautiful when applied appropriately. I use a MAC 187 to apply a light dusting of Desire to the apples of my cheeks, and love the result. It might look a little scary at first, but Desire is truly beautiful and worth the price tag.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this blush. Personally, this should be renowned as a universally flattering color instead of Orgasm. Looks good on ANYONE... pale and tan skins alike. I actually think this looks extra gorgeous on colored women :) It literally gives me the color of my natural flush. Honestly, you don't necessarily NEED a 187 to apply this- I gently tap the product on my 129 and slowly build intensity.

LOVE this blush. My Mac Dollymix recently broke (boo!!) so this was my fucshia replacement. Yes, it's intimidating but it can be applied with a light hand easily and it is truly amazing. Works really well with chocolate brunette hair and simple liquid eyeliner. Would def repurchase but since a little goes a long way that will take a while.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have been eyeing this blush for quite some time and recently decided to buy one, as it is like no other blush in my collection. Yes, it is a freaky clown like pink in the pan, but if applied lightly (I will only use a MAC #187 brush as the #116 cheek brush applies this too heavily), it gives a gorgeous glow that is hard to get from other blushes. I think this blush is easier for medium to dark skin tones to pull off, but I've seen lighter skinned beauties pull this off well. It isn't a blush I reach for often, but it's good to have in my collection.

Video Reviews & Tutorials