October 23, 2014 | 1473 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Drama

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by hforsyth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to mascara. It really does do what it claims, at least it does for me.

This mascara does flake a little, and you can very easily put too much on and it will look clumpy.
If you're careful with the application, this is a fabulous mascara. I have bought this several times.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara works pretty well to give you that Kim Kardashian spidery lash look, if that's what you're going for. However, it also clumps pretty easily, as others have noticed, and is easy to over do. The brush and formula has a little bit of a learning curve, but it's a pretty good mascara once you get the hang of using different parts of the brush to define and separate in order to achieve volume and length. For me, this formula really shone when I had on false lashes. I'd apply Hypnose Drama to them and it would be like WOW. However, for a more day-appropriate look by Lancome, I prefer Definicils, which works a lot like my beloved Loreal Voluminous Million to really define, lengthen, and separate my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by tiffany86

Love this mascara. Much better than most other brands. Would still prefer the basic hypnose. It seems to be a much smoother formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by louise210981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have long lashes, stay away from this mascara. Clump clump clumpy clump. That is all ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by IreneAdler1

The best ( and priciest) mascara I have ever tried. Lashes look thick, long and voluminous, and still remain flexible and soft. One layer is enough for a beautiful, almost false lashes look. Do not try to put on a second layer, as it will clump.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really didn't like this mascara at all. While it thickened my lashes decently, it was pretty clumpy. It also had an unpleasant chemically smell that I think was supposed to smell floral but it was pretty awful. I had this in a sample size and actually tossed it after trying to like it for about 1-2 weeks. It sounds like it works well for some people but I couldn't get past the smell or the clumps in the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by amandanicole1995

i recently purchased this mascara and i have heard sooo much rave about it usually i go for drug store mascara because i have always been skeptical about high end mascaras.

i would have to say that i was very impressed! it lengthens, volumizes you name it it does it.. it honestly makes it look like i have false lashes (yeah..... its that good)
it has this creamy texture and its very easy to work with.

my only complaint is..... THE PRICE!

i would definenately re purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Its a wet mascara when new so I started lightly coating so not to stick lashe together..curved inward towards lashes apply lots..curved outwards on lashes not so much and the sides separates. Curled lashes once applied more and really black..so far curl stays..will buy again..also like diorshow iconic..iconic overcurl. .and ysl faux cils in shocking.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by samm23

I have been a fan of Lancôme mascara for a long long time , I have tried others but always come back to this brand. I purchased Hypnose last December and really liked it , easy to apply , nice brush etc. For some reason when replacing it I decided to buy Drama, might have been the Lancôme show packaging that caught my eye :) .Anyway not the best choice for me. The brush is too chunky and I manage to get the mascara bloody everywhere to be honest .I also find it thick and gloopy and as the day goes on it ends up flaky . I think I fluffed up with this purchase to be honest. I will consider a different brand next time, based on this experience but will no doubt return to Lancôme at some point. Might check out some of your recommendations !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Dannigiirl

Wonderful mascara!! The bristles on the brush get every lash and really make my lashes thick! I love the brush in the fact that its oddly angled/shaped but it really helps give my lashes volume. One quick thing I found is that after wearing it for a few hours, my lashes/eyelids started itching badly. I'm not sure if there's something different in this one that I'm allergic to or what, but I will still use it for the great results. Another quick note, I didn't even have the mascara for a month and it started drying up in the tube and became difficult to get any product out of it.