April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by xXKaryXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried it tonight for the first time since I was in high school. Back then I wasn't into skin care so it was hell for me since I didn't like the feel of it, but now I think it's refreshing. The peeling didn't hurt as much as they say it does (I have pretty sensitive skin), and what was left I just rinsed it off so I didn't mind. I tend to use moisturizer after I'm done with anything skin-related so I didn't notice any drying. My skin feels cleaner, refreshed, and I feel relaxed as well, and I love the scent. Did it live up to the raves? No, But I wasn't expecting it too, so I was not disappointed. I'll buy another pack once I run out of this one since I did like it as a pick me up.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by anightar

I had high hopes for this product because well all the rave and it was my first peel off mask. However, this mask didn't do anything for my skin. The smell isn't great either. It smells really floral that would give me headaches rather than a cucumber fruity scent. I will keep on using this product because I feel that I can use it on days where I don't want want to cleanse my face and just make my face a little fresher.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by CountryChick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love this! It's smell? Amazing. It's feel? Soothing after I take the stuff off. Only flaw is I can't seem to get all the stuff off. Some pieces hide and blend with your skin till someone tells you the next day,
"You have a flake on your cheek"
"No, that's just my facial mask"
UGH! No worries though, it's still a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by definebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is a very fun mask :)
it is the first peel off mask i have ever used and i have to say, this will most likely be going into my "quick spa" arsenal. it dries quickly if you use the correct amount (i find that using a slightly larger than pea size amount for my cheeks and forehead and half a pea size for my chin, i get the best one peel effect.) you can get it off in one go.after i peeled of the mask my skin feels so smooth and comfortable. i was half expecting to see my black heads in the mask but then again it wasn't really designed to do that. all in all it's a good affordable mask and i haven't experienced and sort of skin problems (i.e. acne, redness) so i will use this every once in a while.
not amazing, but good. no complaints thus far.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by billa2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had bought this almost a year ago but I haven't used it for a couple months. When I first bought this product I really liked it, it made my face feel clean and fresh and it was very satisfying to peel off the mask. I tried using this a couple days ago and immediately it started burning my skin! This did NOT happen the last time I used the product, and since the given shelf life is 2 years I don't see how it could have expired already. Obviously I tossed this right after, will definitely NOT repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by jooelze

Worse peel-off mask I have tried. It make my acne worse and didn't brighten my complexion at all. The only effects I could see from the mask were negative. I liked Queen Helen's Grape Seed Peel-off mask better and Boscia's black mask way better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I used this years ago when I was in high school and recently bought it again on a whim when I spotted it for $4 at riteaid. I remembered how cathartic it felt to peel this off your face. It literally feels like your top layer of skin is going with the gel. My face feels so smooth after. I like using either josie maran argan oil after this or another rich moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay so lets start off by saying, I LOVEEEEEEEEEE every product by Freeman..

I've been looking for a good Peel, and i found this sitting in walmart, and there were only two bottles left, so i picked one up.

This is the best thing you could do for your face, after a hard days of work, and you want to refresh your skin.

it cools skin and makes it feel soft. I always follow any face treatment with a moisturizer, but i recommend Aloe Gel for the oily people.

Smell- It's thankfully a faint smell, but it's not bad. I just don't like cucumber scents, but this one isnt so bad. I don't really smell it much when its on my face

Feel- It's a bit gooyer then what i prefer, but it sticks to the skin, and doesn't drip

Taste- I don't know why anyone would wanna taste it..lol jkz!

I love it, and i would buy it...

And people stop complaining about the product, it is only about $4..gosh

My tips:
-Apply it when you wakeup
- Blow dry your face, so it opens your pores and really lets it sink in
- finish off with a light moisturizer or Aloe Gel
- Apply a thick layer *Don't cheap out it's only $4*

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by lovedrunk

Okay, so this is no MIRACLE skin product but for the price it's great. I've been using this mask 2-3 times a week for the last few months. I enjoy the smell of it although the consistency of the product is very gooey. I apply a thick layer (that's what works best for me) and leave it on for about 20 minutes or so. I love the cooling sensation it gives my face! I've never had a problem with it not drying as other reviewers have said. It actually dries pretty fast for me (maybe because my skin is dry.. idk?) I love peeling it off although watch out for your eyebrows/hair. It sticks to it like glue! It's not a big deal though. My face feels really smooth afterwards and I have noticed the next day after putting it on the night before my uneven complexion actually looks more even. Like I said, it is no miracle worker for skin but I think for how cheap it is you can't really go wrong!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by sremmers123

This is a clear, glue like substance so it's quite hard to slather on your face in a uniform layer. It felt nice a cooling at first. I had (apparently) put a thicker layer on some parts of my face, and a thinner layer on others. After waiting about thirty minutes, my entire face wasn't dry so I just started to peel off the dry parts (I was sick of waiting). This mask will find every single hair you never knew you had and rip it out of your face in the most painful way possible! When I first applied this mask, I was very careful to stay away from my eyebrows, my hairline, and "side burn" type hairs but when I peeled it off, it was still ripping hairs out! The peeling is painful, but almost satisfying. After getting all of the dry parts off, I attempted to scrub off the "still wet" mask with a facial scrub. After drying my face, I noticed that there was still a sticky feeling. I had to wash my face again to get rid of that! I do not like this product! It's hard to apply, it can be difficult to get off, it's painful, and my skin doesn't look any different!