Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel

4.4

Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Propylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Benzoic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Acetate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Sorbitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 14700 (Red 4)

on 12/31/2010 3:59:00 PM

love love LOVE this body wash! i bought a bottle about 8 months ago and its still half full! it smells gorgeous and leaves your skin so soft and silky, good for people who like to shower and go and dont have time to moisturise! it has a handy pump top so you dont waste any by spilling and no twisty tops! and the price is crazy cheap! i bought it for 3!!

on 12/17/2010 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I never thought I could fall in love with a shower gel! I discovered this when I got a S&G gift set last xmas, and realised how amazing it was instantly!

the smell is divine, a little goes a long way (2pumps on my sudsy puff lathers up nicely) and it doesnt dry out my skin!

In ireland this costs around 7.50 but I think thats ok for the 500ml you get, a bottle lasts me almost 6 months! and Boots often have 3 for 2 deals etc, so you can get a bargain from time to time. I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this product smells great, and does what it should do.

love this, its so creamy a little goes a long way, smells gorgeous and makes you feel so clean afterwards and your skin feels really nice afterwards. i tend to go through a bottle too quickly though i love it so much that i over do it!

on 8/25/2010 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This smells amazing! And it lingers after your shower too. I agree with the reviewer who said it smells like Miss Cherie by Dior (I think it's the strawberries?). Gives me the perfect amount of moisture and leaves my skin feeling soft. I must admit, I mostly bought this because of the scent. I usually don't like really creamy body wash because, most of the time, it doesn't leave me feeling clean. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with this one. After my shower, I feel clean AND moisturized. Love it!

on 8/16/2010 12:43:00 PM

In love with the smell, leaves my skin soft and smooth. A very generous amount of cleanser for a reasonable price!

on 8/4/2010 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The previous reviewer basically said all I have to say about this product. It smells so pretty and feminine, it cleans gently and doesn't dry out my skin and it's great value for money. I discovered Soap and Glory products because my daughter uses them and now, I'm a convert too.

on 6/20/2010 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This is soooo gorgeous. Smells amazing, and leaves skin really soft and moisturised. I bought the biggest bottle and it's lasted months, and it's still half full. One of my favourite soap and glory products, and the best (and only!) shower gel I use.

on 6/13/2010 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love love love this, the smell is great, keeps my body smooth and moisturised, and it lasts forever! This is my HG showergel - if you can have one of those. I used 3 or 4 pumps on a shower puff daily and it lasts well over 4 months! For 5 that's not bad! Love it, can't reccommend enough. I always stock up on it when Boots have 3 for 2s and have repurchased many times.

on 6/7/2010 11:25:00 AM

I really love the smell of this product! I was hesitant to use Soap & Glory because I thought it looked cheap. So I got this as a gift from a friend, and was really pleasantly surprised.. It makes me smell fresh and lovely all day, which no other shower gel does for me - my mum said it smelt like an expensive perfume so that's good, right?! The gel lathers nicely and feels really luxurious on the skin. It also feels moisturising and doesn't dry out my skin at all. Definitely a S&G convert now, I want to buy more of their products for sure :)