April 16, 2014 | 1488 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by FaceOfAnAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

now THIS is what im talking about! all the colors in this chic little box were amazing. this collection is like my own private jewel and im glad its very popular, it deserves to be.the shades are very pigmented and they look good on every skin tone, now i dont need to buy anymore eyeshadows because i have a box with the very best in them

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by TaylorDunne14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette is perfection for either a daytime look, or a night look. It is part of my everyday makeup. Yes, some of these colours can be really shimmery, but they look really pretty when you put them on. These blend extremely well and there are so many looks you can achieve with this. It is a little expensive but it is TOTALLY worth it <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

In terms of "naked" palettes, I MUCH prefer the Tarte matte naked palette over this one. I generally am not a fan of Too Faced eyeshadow as I find them chalky and overly shimmery. They don't blend well on me and I find the colors unexceptional. I have also owned the Urban Decay palette by that name and was more enamored of it but still always go back to the Tarte set of eyeshadows. Gave this one away.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These eyeshadows are gorgeous-- they hit on everything I look for:

- velvety feel
- rich color deposit
- daytime and nighttime looks

It's rare that I like all of the colors in a palette, but this one's an exception, mainly because they are pretty neutral, yet warm-toned (if you couldn't tell I'm a fan of warm colors already); it's even hard to choose a favorite... One of the colors, Honey Pot, is the truest gold I've yet to try, and boy, is it metallic! Yet it's surprisingly wearable during the day. The palette also creates the perfect smoky eye, and the coquettish names (i.e. Sexpresso!) are quite fun :)

(However, the gold sparkles in Nude Beach tend to fall onto the cheekbones-- not a big disappointment given the excellent quality of the palette otherwise, but ye be warned!)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by krenan

Try LTD Commodities Natural Eye. $5. I was shocked to see this and Matte Eye in the catalog for $5. Darn it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Vanessaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really Love this eye palette, it's my everyday go-to for eyeshadow.

I barely ever wear eyeshadow for school but if I do- its with this palette because it's so easy to make a lovely eye.

The shadows are very pigmented and last a long time, very pigmented.
I have not always used a primer with this and the shadows do not budge.
I really love to mix 'Silk Teddy' & 'Nude Beach' for an all over lid colour.
Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ferisita

I have a HUGE collection of eyeshadows....like a thousand no kidding, and I loooooove this palette...excepto for the really glittery color nude beach because it has like chunks of glitter, i seldom use it, but all of the other colors are so pretty and velvety....Very wearable, they don't crease (and I have really oily lids) ypu can match them to create a really natural or glamorous look. My favorite colors are push up, honey pot and sexpresso. The pigmentation is amazing as well as the staying power...sometimes when i had my makeup on and for any reason I didn't took it off I went to sleep with this eyeshadows and next morning....SURPRISE!!! I still had my eye makeup the same way I did the day before....
I think the quality is great and it is not so expensive considering you get 9 eyeshadows.
I also have the Naked palette, that has some similar o identical colors, but the stayin power is better in the Too faced eyeshadows.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Three words. Ebay, Makeup, Stinks! Bad idea.....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by OClovaa949

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product worked great for me..i really liked everything about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

I absolutely love this palette! I believe it deserves as much hype as the Naked palette; even though it does has less color choices. Each and every color in this palette is wearable.

It comes with lovely matte [ Heaven,Velvet Revolver] and shimmery [Silk Teddy, Nude Beach, Push Up, Honey Pot, Sexspresso, Erotica, Coco Puff]

The only color I don't absolutely love is Nude beach, because I find the glitter to be too chunky for me.

It's easy to make several, complete looks out of this palette.