August 1, 2014 | 931 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I bought this about 2 years ago and the only shadow that I can just start to see the pan on is Silk Teddy. I love these shadows. They're so pigmented so you don't need a whole lot to achieve any look. Personally, the "fashion" section is a little too glitzy for me, but when I'm going somewhere fancy I'll use them. They also look nice OVER the "day" section to spice it up for night time. If these shadows ever run out, I will definitely repurchase.
** I suggest using them with Urban Decay's Primer Potion for best results (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by oliviaaa16

This palette comes with lots of shimmery colors, including one, Nude Beach, which just does not stay on the lids because it is pure glitter. Sometimes, i'll mix it with a translucent primer (such as the VS Pro one) and it becomes a glittery cream shadow and lasts much longer. The other shimmery colors are beautiful, but not quite as wearable as I tthought they would be. Silk Teddy (a shimmery champage color) looks very similar to Stila's Kitten Eyeshadow, and may be my favorite shadow of the palette. There are three matte shades, which i think are nice but are very cool toned. Overall, all of the shadows are very nice and pigmented, and stay on all day. This palette is definitely great, but if this is the only eyeshadow palette you are planning on using for a "natural eye" look, I would go with UD Naked Palette instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by hockeygirl14

I bought it recently. I have been looking for colors like this for a really long time and my room mate was actually using a Too Faced set that was similar to this - I tried it out and bought it! The colors last all night and they are really pretty! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a neutral eye kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by CammieBella

This is my number 1, go to, everyday eyeshadow palette. I am in love with this palatte, I've had it for almost a year now and can honestly say I have used it almost every single day. The shadow quality is great, smooth, silky and great pigmentation. The colors all compliment each other beautifully and every single one is wearable. 3 of the shadows are matte while 5 are shimmery and 1 is glittery. I find myself using silk teddy (champagney shimmery light pink) on my lid every day and heaven (matte white) as a highlight. This palatte can easily be used for an everyday look or a more dramatic look for later. I personally find myself using this more than the naked pallete. Love love love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Pennyapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My go-to eye pallette. Extremely wearable, velvety, well pigmented colours that all work and blend well together. Everyday matte colours and extra glittery night out colours in neutral/warm tones with a tiny pull out drawer with a (useless) dual ended brush make this is the perfect eyeshadow kit to travel with. The best neutral palette I've ever come across in a cute and sturdy packaging--I've had this kit for a year and it's held up really well. The only downside is that some of the glittery shades (ie, nude beach) left sparkles all over my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Veromusic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love every shade in this palette (even though I normally favor vivid brights or deep metallics) and the textures are great. I would've loved a mirror though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by FaceOfAnAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

now THIS is what im talking about! all the colors in this chic little box were amazing. this collection is like my own private jewel and im glad its very popular, it deserves to be.the shades are very pigmented and they look good on every skin tone, now i dont need to buy anymore eyeshadows because i have a box with the very best in them

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by TaylorDunne14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette is perfection for either a daytime look, or a night look. It is part of my everyday makeup. Yes, some of these colours can be really shimmery, but they look really pretty when you put them on. These blend extremely well and there are so many looks you can achieve with this. It is a little expensive but it is TOTALLY worth it <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

In terms of "naked" palettes, I MUCH prefer the Tarte matte naked palette over this one. I generally am not a fan of Too Faced eyeshadow as I find them chalky and overly shimmery. They don't blend well on me and I find the colors unexceptional. I have also owned the Urban Decay palette by that name and was more enamored of it but still always go back to the Tarte set of eyeshadows. Gave this one away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These eyeshadows are gorgeous-- they hit on everything I look for:

- velvety feel
- rich color deposit
- daytime and nighttime looks

It's rare that I like all of the colors in a palette, but this one's an exception, mainly because they are pretty neutral, yet warm-toned (if you couldn't tell I'm a fan of warm colors already); it's even hard to choose a favorite... One of the colors, Honey Pot, is the truest gold I've yet to try, and boy, is it metallic! Yet it's surprisingly wearable during the day. The palette also creates the perfect smoky eye, and the coquettish names (i.e. Sexpresso!) are quite fun :)

(However, the gold sparkles in Nude Beach tend to fall onto the cheekbones-- not a big disappointment given the excellent quality of the palette otherwise, but ye be warned!)