Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

on 3/3/2012 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

this is my first too faced product purchase and this palette makes me want to purchase even more eyeshadow palettes from too faced! this natural eye palette comes with amazing, wearable colors that are silky, easy to apply & blend, and highly pigmented! i don't really use the how-to cards, but i wish a little eyeshadow brush came along with it. mine came with a packet sample of too faced shadow insurance which dried up after a day but the shadow insurance is an amazing eyeshadow primer!

heaven: matte white shadow, not the most used color for myself. it's not chalky, but quite sheer.

velvet revolver: matte, taupe color. it looks the most natural and this looks amazing all over the lid with sexpresso in the crease.

sexpresso: matte, dark brown. i use this for my brows using an angled brush and also in my outer-v.

silk teddy: shimmery, beige/champagne/pink.

push up: shimmery, light brown/pink.

erotica: shimmery, dark green/brown.

nude beach: GLITTERY, beige/champagne. this is the color i love but don't like using because of all the glitter fall out. once applied, the glitter is still visable on your lid but not as much. if you're planning on using nude beach, make sure to close your eye (glitter has gotten onto my contact before!) and do your face makeup afterwards.

honey pot: shimmery, beautiful tanned gold eyeshadow.

cocoa puff: shimmery, dark brown.

on 2/29/2012 4:31:00 PM

I asked for this for Christmas after reading all the good reviews. It's quite nice, and is versatile, but the shadows tend to crease on me even with UDPP. I'm not the sort of person who can be bothered putting on 3 diferent colours of eyeshadow each day anyway, so perhaps I'm not best placed to judge. Won't repurchase - not that it will ever run out!!

on 2/28/2012 3:53:00 PM

I bought this about 2 years ago and the only shadow that I can just start to see the pan on is Silk Teddy. I love these shadows. They're so pigmented so you don't need a whole lot to achieve any look. Personally, the "fashion" section is a little too glitzy for me, but when I'm going somewhere fancy I'll use them. They also look nice OVER the "day" section to spice it up for night time. If these shadows ever run out, I will definitely repurchase.
** I suggest using them with Urban Decay's Primer Potion for best results (:

on 2/25/2012 4:40:00 PM

This palette comes with lots of shimmery colors, including one, Nude Beach, which just does not stay on the lids because it is pure glitter. Sometimes, i'll mix it with a translucent primer (such as the VS Pro one) and it becomes a glittery cream shadow and lasts much longer. The other shimmery colors are beautiful, but not quite as wearable as I tthought they would be. Silk Teddy (a shimmery champage color) looks very similar to Stila's Kitten Eyeshadow, and may be my favorite shadow of the palette. There are three matte shades, which i think are nice but are very cool toned. Overall, all of the shadows are very nice and pigmented, and stay on all day. This palette is definitely great, but if this is the only eyeshadow palette you are planning on using for a "natural eye" look, I would go with UD Naked Palette instead.

on 2/19/2012 4:54:00 PM

I bought it recently. I have been looking for colors like this for a really long time and my room mate was actually using a Too Faced set that was similar to this - I tried it out and bought it! The colors last all night and they are really pretty! I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a neutral eye kit!

on 2/12/2012 5:15:00 PM

This is my number 1, go to, everyday eyeshadow palette. I am in love with this palatte, I've had it for almost a year now and can honestly say I have used it almost every single day. The shadow quality is great, smooth, silky and great pigmentation. The colors all compliment each other beautifully and every single one is wearable. 3 of the shadows are matte while 5 are shimmery and 1 is glittery. I find myself using silk teddy (champagney shimmery light pink) on my lid every day and heaven (matte white) as a highlight. This palatte can easily be used for an everyday look or a more dramatic look for later. I personally find myself using this more than the naked pallete. Love love love this!!!

on 2/8/2012 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

My go-to eye pallette. Extremely wearable, velvety, well pigmented colours that all work and blend well together. Everyday matte colours and extra glittery night out colours in neutral/warm tones with a tiny pull out drawer with a (useless) dual ended brush make this is the perfect eyeshadow kit to travel with. The best neutral palette I've ever come across in a cute and sturdy packaging--I've had this kit for a year and it's held up really well. The only downside is that some of the glittery shades (ie, nude beach) left sparkles all over my face.

on 1/8/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love every shade in this palette (even though I normally favor vivid brights or deep metallics) and the textures are great. I would've loved a mirror though!

on 12/31/2011 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

now THIS is what im talking about! all the colors in this chic little box were amazing. this collection is like my own private jewel and im glad its very popular, it deserves to be.the shades are very pigmented and they look good on every skin tone, now i dont need to buy anymore eyeshadows because i have a box with the very best in them

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This palette is perfection for either a daytime look, or a night look. It is part of my everyday makeup. Yes, some of these colours can be really shimmery, but they look really pretty when you put them on. These blend extremely well and there are so many looks you can achieve with this. It is a little expensive but it is TOTALLY worth it <3

Popular Palettes