July 31, 2014 | 1713 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash BIG

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by LatinaKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absoluteley love this mascara!!!!! Totally recomend buying it!! The brush is kind of big, so if you don't like huge brushes, do not get this mascara! But I don't mind brushes that much, as long as the mascara works <3 This gives amazing length! I get huge full lashes in 2 coats! 3 Seems to clump a lot so don't put to much! It deffinitley gives you a BIG eyelash look! I would totally buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by lovelychristine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just loveee this mascara and it was a shock because i'm a hater for the original great lash. I can swear it's not the same formula! It gaves me long and full thick lashes i prefer this one to hypnose from lancome so this is an another proof that you can find great products for 4 $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this soooo much better than the original Great Lash. It gives me good definition and volume. One of the problems I had with the original was that it was too wet and clumped my lashes together, but I feel that this one is too dry; I can't seem to get enough product on the wand. It takes about 3 coats to achieve my desired results. It does, however, fan my lashes out with no clumping. I also wear it on my bottom lashes and I haven't had raccoon eyes. I went to a spin class today and some if it rubbed off on my face, but I was sweating heavily, so I thought it performed remarkably well, considering it's not waterproof. At under $4 USD, this is a definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlove25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! i have naturally extremely long lashes, so when i use this, they look false! Great Lash Big gives me the perfect full long lashes. This is the only mascara I use and I absoulety adore it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Although Lancome Hypnose is and always will be my HG mascara, when I'm too broke to spend $30 on mascara I always head straight for the Maybelline Great Lash Big when it is on sale and stock up. It lasts me about 3 weeks before it starts getting clumpy in the tube which isn't bad for the price you pay for it. I like that it is a little bit liquidy so it goes on really smooth and allows me to play with my lashes a bit after to make sure they aren't drying all stuck together and nasty. I always put it on top and bottom and when I do a side by side before and after comparison it blows me away how much longer my lashes look after and I don't really think it makes them look any fuller, but they really stick out. I will continue to buy as long as they keep it the same unlike Loreal Voluminous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I really like this mascara.It gives big well separated lashes with a giant brush .,The mascara never flakes unlike the lots of lashes one,

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sophiemoyle

i found that although this product wasnt the BEEESST, it was great for my bottom lashes, i dont have a problem with the price au $15 and the packaging? yeh whatever

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After success with the Great Lash Lots of Lash version, I had to try the Great Lash Big. It's a great mascara and the large-bristle wand really good! I have only used it today and I like it so far. I even worked out and no smudges or smears! I do prefer the Lots of Lash version better as I seem to be able to achieve more curl & length. However, Big combined with the Lots of Lashes made my lashes look fuller and no clumping! As a stand-alone I would give this mascara a 3 since the consistency is a bit more wet. When used in tandem with the other mascara, a 5! So the average comes out to a 4:)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh. Found it a bit too wet, made my eyelashes kinda clumpy. It did add length, but I didn't find that it added much volume or definition. Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product gives me goo length and some volume. I didn't like original Great Lash, but I like this. The packaging is pretty, too! :) Won't repurchase, because I like to try new mascaras.