August 28, 2014 | 1462 users online

Palettes - NYX - 10 Color Palette - Champagne & Caviar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Got this based on the reviews and was looking for a neutral palette. I would give it a 4.5 if I could. The only negative is I wish it was a bit more pigmented, but nothing to be upset about since it was only $10. The colors are beautiful and just what I was looking for to wear everyday. It goes on smooth with little fall out and I love the case and large mirror. Def recommend to others.
EDIT: with UDPP, these colors are WAY more pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Rachelchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this! The colors look so good on me, I can make it more toned down or more dramatic. I don't see this looking good on darker skin tones, I think its pretty obvious, but for lighter skin tones go for it! I even found that one of the shadow colors is similar to Nars Nepal which I love love love! Great quality product for not a ton of money. Adore.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start this by saying that I love NYX. And the shadows in this palette are great quality, especially for the price you pay. My only problem with the palette is that it seems to have very similar shadows and is missing others that I would figure would be in a natural eye palette. I must say though, I bought this about a year ago and I used it all the time, usually everyday. But as I've expanded my makeup collection, I don't find myself reaching for this palette often, if ever. They're great shadows, but I just feel that the palette is missing something, probably a better crease color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 5:53:00 AM More reviews by dubaibeilove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The price is cheap but the quality is better is high end. Highly pigmented and blends easily. I would never go back to Urban Decay's Naked palette. This is much better and cheaper!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this. I use it. But, it never stays on at all! I mean, it's GONE by the time I get home from work. I mean it doesn't even just fade, it disappears. I just thought this would perform better, the colors are gorgeous but if they don't stay on at least a little then what good are they! I may throw it away... :-\ Sad but true. Wet n Wild is better. bottomline.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Are you serious? These colors are not a like, each of them are different. They are pigmented and smooth, look at the pictures above. I hate people who are snobs just because they tried MAC and think it is god of all make-up. So they compare MAC quality to brands like NYX and think the products are bad because it is not MAC. Dumb.

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

EDIT: I ended up keeping it and now its my most used palette. It great for a quick neutral eye that looks nice for work or anytime need to look nice quickly.

I have the NYX green eyes palette and the smokey eye palette and they are all I use anymore. I saw all the reviews and tutorials for this and thought I'd try this too. All the beige colors look very similar to me but I'm sure if they are your thing you would disagree. I guess I'm just not into neutrals unless they are very light for highlights or very dark for smokey looks and the smokey palette already has that. If I had to do a more conservative look all for work or whatever, this would be perfect, but that's just not me. All in all, nothing wrong with this one, it has all the pigmentation and the soft texture that I love in NYX eye shadows. Just not my colors.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by GlaMourFloWer

The colors in the palette look so nice but once on four of the shimmer colors look the same, that was disappointing. The dark brown and black I like, I use those for my outer corner. I probably use only 3 shadows out of the palette I don't think it was worth it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this in a swap some time ago. I don't know if the texture is really that horrible or the person who owned it before me did something to it, but the shades in this palette was just crumbly and chalky and ashy looking on my skin tone. I am about a NW45/NW47/NW50 and it looks just horrible. Even when I improved my eyeshadow application, it still looks horrible. I cannot recommend this for someone similar to my skintone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears