Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

on 10/13/2013 11:26:00 PM

I have this one in the brown packaging/tube (no colour). I absolutely love this product, it is so smooth, creamy and the smell is soooo good and fruity and it actually does moisturize my lips well. It has become part of my daily beauty routine, carry it everywhere and apply it whenever I need it. I bought another one in Petal for my sister who has been ill and has very dry chappy lips, and she also likes it. Love the packaging, the tube is locked by twisting it so the inside will never falls out accidentally. Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/12/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip balm. It smells like heaven and leaves me a gentle blushy red on my lips (which is brilliant coz i tend to have pale lips but hate lip stick/gloss).
It's moisturizing enough for fall but not sure if it is good enough for winter (will have to wait and see). but again, the smell is the greatest thing for me, light yet great. oh and the packaging is cute too.

on 10/11/2013 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I use it When my lips are so dry that hurt, by the next day my lips will feel so much better, the packaging is good because the bottom screws in preventing accidents in your purse. The bad part of it: price, I will usually buy in a kit so you get several ones cheaper than by itself.

on 9/29/2013 5:59:00 PM

I adore this lip balm.
It has a gentle rose scent, and tastes sweet. It leaves a very pretty blush color on my lips. And it is incredibly hydrating! Whenever my lips are feeling sore or dry or flaky, I slather this stuff on my lips-- it really works!

on 9/27/2013 1:24:00 AM

I really liked this lip balm when I tried it. My boyfriend loved the gentle red tint. It wasn't overwhelming. I loved how it tasted, which may sound weird, but it was yummy. It did moisturize, I do however use it over baby lips quenched. I wish this wasn't that expensive though.

on 9/23/2013 11:16:00 PM

The is one of the several lip balms I own from Fresh. I love them all. The rose lip treatment giver a super natural tint that's just enough to give colors to my face. Super smooth, love the shade. Recommend.

on 9/20/2013 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product...I got the little gift from Sephora that has both this one and the regular one, but the smaller sizes. I love the smell, reminds of bergamot tea. I also LOVE the texture and it really lasts on my lips...I left work at around 5:00 and by 7:00, I could still feel it on my lips, which is pretty amazing for a balm. Just wish they were a little cheaper, maybe $15. The price is very steep, IMO.

on 9/11/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I received this item as a gift from Sephora. The sample I received was a very generous size of .08 oz. Sugar Rose has an SPF of 15 which is a big plus in my book. Another thing I liked about this product is the sheer rose tint that it gives the lips. It is very pretty and a great option when you are going for a natural, effortless look. The packaging is very pretty and it holds up to the wear and tear of being tossed around inside a makeup bag. The product smells like lemon. It is not overwhelming and fades quickly. The balm felt slick and greasy on my lips when first applied but after a while it left my lips feeling nicely hydrated. Like other reviewers, I also had a problem with this product melting. I didn't leave it in the car or anything. It melted in my makeup bag inside my purse. In all fairness, I do live in a very hot climate but I haven't had any other lip balm melt before. Sugar Rose is a bit spendy at over $20.00 for a full size tube of lip balm. I don't think I will purchase this product. At least not individually. I might buy it or try other shades if it is part of a set so I can try other products from Fresh.

on 9/10/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like the package, the color and the smell is great; It's not the most hydrating lip balm but its ok , however I live in a hot city and mine melted, so now it is so sticky and difficult to use. Keep this in mind if you are gonna spend that amount of money and you live in a hot place.

on 9/8/2013 5:38:00 PM

Really love the rose and the original Fresh lip balm. Very expensive but smells amazing and feels great on my lips. The rose has just a hint of color, perfect for day and night.

Top Rated Lip Treatments