April 18, 2014 | 1357 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by lovethesun

This is my HG black eyeliner. The color is a true black, very dark. The eyeliner has an almost creamy consistency, it applies quite thick even when you're not applying much pressure. I apply a little bit and then smoke it out a little with the smudge tip, it smokes out quite nicely without fading the color. True to its name, it's waterproof and survives almost anything. The only drag and the reason why I took off a lippie is because it's so damn hard to remove completely. I bet if I scrubbed hard enough at my eyes I could take it all off but because I don't want premature eye wrinkles I have to be patient and use gentle strokes with a cotton pad dipped in makeup remover. And even then I don't get all of it off, I can still see traces of it between my eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by SEPORALOVER

THIS IS THE STANDARD BAD GAL PENCIL NOT THE WATERPROOF VERSION!!!! Love the color of this eyeliner and how the pencil easily glides onto the eye, it is a jumbo pencil if your into that sort of thing, however the eyeliner smears easily for me and didnt stay on my waterline or top lid without smudging, for the price of this pencil i will not be purchasing again as drugstore pencils do just as good of a job if not better for a fraction of the price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen77

I wore it on my upper lashline for more than 12 hours and it didn't smudge much. It lasts on me. I cried and it also din smudge. Amazing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Waterproof? More like hard to remove proof. It smeared under my eyes, wasn't as nice as the origional Badgal Lash and was a pain to remove. The brush is also very small. And as with all Benefit Mascaras it irritated my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by daintypebbles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually use the normal badgal lash but last time i went to buy one i thought i'd try this one. Mistake! Unlike the huge brush you get with the original badgal lash, you get a tiny brush that doesn't get many lashes at once. Also, the product is a lot more gloopy and prone to clumping. When i tried to take this off with my normal eye make up remover it took ages to get it all off. Stick to the original badgal lash!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by klow9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this eyeliner to line my upper eyes UNDER my lashes. I push the liner up under my lashes from the bottom to the top. It gives the appearance of a dark lash line, but more natural than a eyeliner look. I love this technique because there is never a space between the lash line and the eyelid. To make this work correctly you need a very dark, smooth eyeliner. This does the trick, and now, eight hours since I first applied it, after working all day and taking a walk at lunch, it still looks great. I have sensitive eyes, and it does not irritate. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by scintilla1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing eyeliner. I had originally purchased the first Badgal kohl linger, the chunky stick, and was a little nervous about this new kind (I don't know if it was discontinued but my pharmacy only carried the waterproof). Anyway, I love the new thinner stick, and the smudger at the end is a nice touch. This is a superior product that will give you a gorgeous, rich, smoky and sexy black line that I cannot compare to any other product I've tried (although MAC fluid line has been a close runner up in the past). It's not cheap ($26 here in Canada) but well worth it in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

it is very very nice, it is equally perfect with Illamasqua Sophie pencil!!! dark, very good staying power no panda eyes.. love it

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 6:59:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Super-duper dark black eyeliner. I only use it when I want some serious drama. The waterproof/not waterproof doesn't make a whit of difference to me except that it seems to set fairly quickly and if you want to blend it, you better hurry.

There are better black liners out there for less money. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2009 7:38:00 AM More reviews by ella2201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Im still looking for my HG eyeliner. Although this applies very easily and its colour is intense, it is very prone to smudging, especially on the water line. I recently bought a maxfactor kohl pencil and despite it being loads cheaper, its actually loads better and smudges much less. I would n't buy this product again simply because Im constantly having to check wether the eyeliner has travelled down my face!