Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof

1.8

on 5/11/2011 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I may as well not have put anything on my lashes, at all. This does ABSOLUTELY nothing. Save your money, and get another mascara... one that actually works.

on 5/10/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

WORST mascara on the market. I have hard to curl lashes to begin with so I will only use waterproof mascara. WHY is this marketed as a curling mascara?! This did absolutely nothing for me. The wand is weird because it doesn't coat my lashes very well. It is also a VERY wet formula. Even though its waterproof, it came off quite easily. My lashes lost its curl within seconds of putting this on. It made me look like I had 2 lashes clumped together, NOT a good look. My lashes looked better before I put this on. DO NOT waste your money. Would never buy this again ever.

Overall, I don't like this. I bought it in the first place because I needed a waterproof mascara, but I was VERY disappointed. My non-waterproof mascaras actually do a better job of not smudging than this one. This is also really clumpy. I don't recommend this at all.

on 4/15/2011 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't used a waterproof mascara in a long time since I hate how they are a pain to remove. But I don't remember them being this clumpy. The brush hurts a little. I can't get too close to the base of my lashes with the wand as it hurts my lash line when applying it which is due to the shape of the wand. It's a bit hard to use at first because of the three 'curves' on the wand. I do like that it is actually waterproof and can hold a curl! I had this on at the gym (without realizing) went through a hard workout and my mascara still didn't smudge!! It remained the same when I had applied it. But I am still not liking this. It clumps like CRAZY! I wiped off so much of the product on a piece of tissue and also combed through my lashes with a lash comb afterwards to get as much clumps out as possible!! If I didn't, I looked like I only had four lashes. Didn't do much with length, just made my lashes look alot darker. A pain to remove like alot of the waterproof mascaras I have tried. Save your money ladies and get something better!

on 4/13/2011 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like the regular Sexy Curves however the waterproof is awful. It doesn't make my lashes long or add volume. The worst thing, it doesn't dry quickly. It leaves smudges for a long time which means I have to wipe it up causing my eyeshadow to come off. In the trash it went.

on 4/3/2011 5:08:00 PM

This doesn't do anything for my lashes except make them black. I will be using this as a lower lash mascara since all I want them to be is a little more defined, not volumized and this mascara gives NO volume, length, or curl, so that's perfect for my lower lashes. Good thing I got this on sale.

on 4/1/2011 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I was shopping and saw this on sale. This was the worse $5 I have spent. The brush if it accidentally touches your eyes is painful. The formula is watery yet causes clumbs galore. There is no volumizing or curling affect. Utter fail.

on 3/22/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This gave me horribly clumpy lashes. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This does not hold a curl at all, it flakes even though its waterproof, doesnt really add length or volume. All it does is makes my lashes darker. It's nothing special. Definitely won't repurchase again.

on 3/9/2011 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First off, I've used this for about 2 weeks now. I was expecting really nice definition of the lashes,volume and CURVES. None. It clumps really bad and it's not like I need to wipe off any product - I've tried that, it doesn't really do any thing to help. I don't even think I'll ever use this any more.

Popular Mascaras